India-Forums

PKG update 1/25 from bollyteens

cdesai12 Goldie
cdesai12
cdesai12

Posted: 25 January 2005 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
part 2
Update (another one for today )

Anand carefully plops Rimjhim down on the bed with assistance from Shweta. Anand makes sure her head is comfortable and he covers her with a warm blanket. He orders Shweta to take great care of Rimjhim. Rimjhim looks dead ahead like a zombie (like shes traumatised). Anand and Shweta leave the room and Shweta asks Anand why he is suddenly taking great care of Rimjhim when yesterday he was torturing her. Anand says he greatly misunderstood Rimjhim. Malini listens from afar. Anand goes that Rimjhim is a great person, shes very righteous and shes always been on my side. Malini is in silent anguish. Anand tells Shweta what happened last night when Rimjhim took a bullet for him. Malini is now looking painfully anguished. Anand tells Shweta that he would like her to go get Rimjhim the medicines prescribed for her.

Babuji tells Iravati that Anand is Avinash. Iravati is shocked that her son has been in front of her all along. Babuji says that he feels bad for Rimjhim as she has been suffering all alone to try and prove what she knows in her heart. Babuji declares that Rimjhim will suffer alone no longer and now they will all help her. Babuji says that they move back into Sukh Santi Sadan. Iravati isnt so sure thats a good idea as Anand will just end up insulting them again. Babuji takes out the paperwork and says they have full rights to stay in that house for atleast a year according to Rimjhims court stay order. Rakesh arrives home to get a file and overhears..he isnt happy and says that Anand doesnt consider Babuji his father. Babuji is rude to him and says ''dont you want to help your brother'' and Rakesh just goes back out again.

Rakesh stands outside whilst Maharaj gets him his file. Yashoda comes along and gives Rakesh a mouthful. Rakesh says he has toiled day and night for the family and he deserves some respect. Iravati comes out and tells Rakesh to not takes Babujis harsh tone to heart.

Malini is walking around the garden feeling very agitated inside, she doesnt know what to do next, now that Rimjhim has managed to win Anands full trust. Malini thinks back to yesterday when Anand opened the car door and carefully took Rimjhim inside. She recalls Anand ordering Shweta to take good care of Rimjhim. Malini eyes are burning red. Then she gets a call from Durga who tells her that the whole Rimjhim getting shot thing was a plan concocted when Sameers nephew saw Rimjhim at the cottage..Prem and Sameer concocted the plan along with Rimjhim. Malini isnt happy. Shweta comes outside and they talk about their confusion and frustration that Anand has become Rimjhims wellwisher. Shweta sends the servant to get Rimjhims medicines. Malini stops him and says she'l get them. Malini tells Shweta that she'l get some other drugs instead that'l make Rimjhim mad.

Malini comes into Rimjhims room whilst shes sleeping. She looks at Rimjhim then holds her face and swivels it alittle but Rimjhim doesnt wake. Malini shrugs her shoulders and begins to walk out when Rimjhim says ''Malini''. Malini turns around and Rimjhim says ''you thought i was gone..you thought that now Avinash is torturing me thats it.. but no..here i am being cared for''. Malini comes near Rimjhim and sits beside her and tells her that soon it will all be over. Rimjhim says ''you know what..it wont, things are different now..different from the way they used to be..before Avinash used to consider you his wife..now your nothing!..i guess you can call him your giga''. Malini is infuriated. Rimjhim says ''i can play thing my way now..lemme show you''. Rimjhim grabs Malinis hand and starts shaking it and shouting ''ANAND ANAND!!''. Anand comes running and says ''what Rimjhim??''. Rimjhim still has a hold of a bewildered Malinis hand..whilst shouting ''Leave me alone..tell this woman to leave me alone...she telling me to leave the house!''. Anand gets furious at Malini. Malini is totally taken off guard and she flustered alot. Anand tells her ''You are Shweta's guest.. and Rimjhim is Anand Saxena's guest!!..treat her with respect..no your place''. Anand then shouts for Shweta!! He leaves for a tad while whilst Rimjhim smirks lazily at Malini and tells her ''thats just a small demo of what i can do''. Malini is shaken.

PREVIEW
Shweta tells Malini ''what did u do!''
Iravati questions Kaveri on how Pratik died
Malini and Shweta gang up on Rimjhim and ask her how she feels..does she feel like shes going crazy..Rimjhim just sits there like a melon..

Edited by cdesai12 - 25 January 2005 at 4:24pm

Sumita Senior Member
Sumita
Sumita

Posted: 25 January 2005 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update
sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 25 January 2005 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
thanks a bunchhhhhhhhhhhhhh for the update. Wink
fairy_tale Senior Member
fairy_tale
fairy_tale

Posted: 25 January 2005 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
thxxxx
sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 10:15am | IP Logged
thanks ...............
sowmyaa IF-Dazzler
sowmyaa
sowmyaa

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
thanks alot for the great update.... i wish this show ends soon..they're dragging liek anything...and i can't belive there are person like malini in real world!! she is tooo much!
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top