Suguna's marriage too soon

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Its nice that Suguna is getting married , but I some how feel that all this is happenning too soon.... Suguna truly loved Pratap, so obviously, she needs time before she can come out of the Pratap-shock and obviously, three months is too short a period....leave alone customs and traditions, but Suguna per say , needs time to accept another man in her life , and all this preganancy stuff is even more complicating.....the best option would have been to send Suguna to Kolkata with badiamasi after her preganancy got revealed...there badi maasi would have taken care of Suguna properly and also , for dadisa, it would have been easier to handle the situation by saying that Suguna has gone there (Kolkata) for studyin or something like that....so, then Suguna would had time to actaully come out of Pratap...she is anyway, still very young, and so her remarriage could be done after 1-2 years also, and this seems more realistic than this hurried marriage..also, this marriage is gonna bring in more complications to Suguna's life after Shyam's parents realise that the baby is not Shyam's but from her previous marriage.....somehow , I am not liking this track ....the creatives are actually preparing a foundation for the melodrama than rather giving the audiences a message about widow remarriage ....
Hope none of you get it wrong, I very much support widow - remarriage and happy abt Suguna's marriage but jus feel that the timing is wrong.....
Originally posted by smittu

....the creatives are actually preparing a foundation for the melodrama than rather giving the audiences a message about widow remarriage ....

exactly! so get ready for more and more of 😭
Originally posted by smittu

Its nice that Suguna is getting married , but I some how feel that all this is happenning too soon.... Suguna truly loved Pratap, so obviously, she needs time before she can come out of the Pratap-shock and obviously, three months is too short a period....leave alone customs and traditions, but Suguna per say , needs time to accept another man in her life , and all this preganancy stuff is even more complicating.....the best option would have been to send Suguna to Kolkata with badiamasi after her preganancy got revealed...there badi maasi would have taken care of Suguna properly and also , for dadisa, it would have been easier to handle the situation by saying that Suguna has gone there (Kolkata) for studyin or something like that....so, then Suguna would had time to actaully come out of Pratap...she is anyway, still very young, and so her remarriage could be done after 1-2 years also, and this seems more realistic than this hurried marriage..also, this marriage is gonna bring in more complications to Suguna's life after Shyam's parents realise that the baby is not Shyam's but from her previous marriage.....somehow , I am not liking this track ....the creatives are actually preparing a foundation for the melodrama than rather giving the audiences a message about widow remarriage ....
Hope none of you get it wrong, I very much support widow - remarriage and happy abt Suguna's marriage but jus feel that the timing is wrong.....

totally agree with u

sugnas marraige track is going very fast and with the introduction of her pregnancy everything is getting complicated. wonder what will happen when shyams parents get to know of the truth.

agreed yaar thoda dheere dheere hona chahiye tha
Totally agreed.. even I thought the Calcutta option.. Sugna could have studied annd become independant.. but then they need melodrama.. the writers preach about social enlightenment and yet they themselves don't want to get their characters out of the rut.