Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

25th June 09 TRP Bidaai at # 3 pR beated Bidaai (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 9

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 9
Page 8 Page 9

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by farislove

Originally posted by Himanivineet

And Ya..ekta is scared thats why she is hired some 1 for PR wrier coz she knew it.if she did make concept by herseldf ppl wont watch her showLOL
ekya is measy i send her mess twice she didnt respd me yetAngry
i wite a story now am waiitng for RS to update his blog so i can send him my storyTongueLOL

Don't worry, pm me, I am on a mission, Bidaai fans, pm me, giving u the details Wink LOL Embarrassed

Ya I wil Pm u but for whatShockedLOLLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "25th June 09 TRP Bidaai at # 3 pR beated Bidaai (Page 7)" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 5:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by farislove

And Ya..ekta is scared thats why she is hired some 1 for PR wrier coz she knew it.if she did make concept by herseldf ppl wont watch her showLOL
ekya is measy i send her mess twice she didnt respd me yetAngry
i wite a story now am waiitng for RS to update his blog so i can send him my storyTongueLOL

Don't worry, pm me, I am on a mission, Bidaai fans, pm me, giving u the details Wink LOL Embarrassed

Ya I wil Pm u but for whatShockedLOLLOL

For a special mission Wink LOL

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zunaira_1

YA ekta used to manipulate the channel during tht time wen 6 to 7 shows of her were topping the charts...BUt now its like wen her relationship wth star isnt cordial n still her show gets an award means its al fair n they gt the award coz of the ppl ,the fans..but Rajan is on good terms wth the channel ,the jury members were the actors of his own show n he himself..So if bidai n yeh rishta got awards thts no big deal..U get ur facts right first Himanivineet.. n if ekta is jatinder's daughter so wht..he isnt helping him in producing the shows n writing the concepts..I just dont like it at all wen ppl like rajan get fake success..Its seems they dont do anythin without the help of the channel  n fake public***y

calling Fake PublicyROFL
yes its fake succes
eeverything is fake
even whole word is fake.
even we are fake
man w al are fakeShockedROFL
al shows are fake
no1 deserve anythingROFL

Zunaira_1

Groupbie

Zunaira_1

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minnie.reet

first of all i m so bored of repeating all the same things again and again Sleepy .... baat karne ka fayada unn logon ke saath hota hai jo samjhte hain...what a need to talk with WALLs LOL well yaar ur ekta maiya dont even respect u ppl ( some rare ppl who still like her shows ) then  why u r so frustrate abt her show lol LOL ....truth is that U THE PPL who come to india forums infact donnu anything abt this actual world except ur K world or shld i say kis des forum world LOL
Oh gosh now this is called the height of being illogical..whos talkin about ekta  giving respect to ppl or not here...N   i know for sure y are u guys so pissed of with ekta's success..Just coz ur fav show is losing trp's coz of Pavitra Rishta..Why dont u accept the fact too tht bidai isnt the no 1 show anymore..I know truth hurts..If we dont know about the actual world other than the K world then im sure U dont know anyhin about the actual world too..Coz  Pppl like Rajan  knws how to fool ppl like u  by manipulating stufff..

Zunaira_1

Groupbie

Zunaira_1

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
UR jodi coudnt win the best jodi awardcoz of ekta..I know why its bugging u all..but its better to accept the reality as soon as u can..or if u dont want to accept the reality then b happy  n live in ur fool's paradise..

.shona.

IF-Sizzlerz

.shona.

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
sania ur have gone crazy...for such a fake-full world ROFL

& zunaira...how the heck is tht so called FAKE success?? when bidaai started...it had no sister shows...RS had NO other shows...STILL ppl watched d show & made it to #1...now r u gonna say RS paid d TRPs people to make bidaai #1?Wacko even i hate it when ppl gets wat they dnt deserve...but i strongly disagree wid u bout RS success...cuz he truly truly truly deserved tht!

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zunaira_1

UR jodi coudnt win the best jodi awardcoz of ekta..I know why its bugging u all..but its better to accept the reality as soon as u can..or if u dont want to accept the reality then b happy  n live in ur fool's paradise..
Now are you done you can leave yaarWink
we are very happy ..our Jodi ddint winROFL coz u know why,.....most sexy jodi ..never wins.coz they r the bestWink
u can leave nowLOL

.shona.

IF-Sizzlerz

.shona.

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
moreover...ur jodi didnt win d best pati-patni award either!!!(i still dunno from which forum u r but oh wellLOL)

bidaai is still #1 show..well probly #2 but stil RS show is #1 (yeh rishta) so we still have reasons to celebrate!Wink & btw how can u say bidaai's not #1....i mean when kyunki was on...it didnt matter wat trps it got...sumties low & sumtimes high...but NOBODY ever cud deny tht it was d #1 show in its time...so just by few trps a show's staus doesnt change much

Post Reply New Post

Go to top