25th June 09 TRP Bidaai at # 3 pR beated Bidaai - Page 6

Posted: 14 years ago
sania ur have gone crazy...for such a fake-full world ๐Ÿคฃ

& zunaira...how the heck is tht so called FAKE success?? when bidaai started...it had no sister shows...RS had NO other shows...STILL ppl watched d show & made it to #1...now r u gonna say RS paid d TRPs people to make bidaai #1? even i hate it when ppl gets wat they dnt deserve...but i strongly disagree wid u bout RS success...cuz he truly truly truly deserved tht!
Originally posted by Zunaira_1

UR jodi coudnt win the best jodi awardcoz of ekta..I know why its bugging u all..but its better to accept the reality as soon as u can..or if u dont want to accept the reality then b happy  n live in ur fool's paradise..
Now are you done you can leave yaar๐Ÿ˜‰
we are very happy ..our Jodi ddint win๐Ÿคฃ coz u know why,.....most sexy jodi ..never wins.coz they r the best๐Ÿ˜‰
u can leave now๐Ÿ˜†
moreover...ur jodi didnt win d best pati-patni award either!!!(i still dunno from which forum u r but oh well๐Ÿ˜†)

bidaai is still #1 show..well probly #2 but stil RS show is #1 (yeh rishta) so we still have reasons to celebrate!๐Ÿ˜‰ & btw how can u say bidaai's not #1....i mean when kyunki was on...it didnt matter wat trps it got...sumties low & sumtimes high...but NOBODY ever cud deny tht it was d #1 show in its time...so just by few trps a show's staus doesnt change much
Originally posted by -Saalekh-

& zunaira...how the heck is tht so called FAKE success?? when bidaai started...it had no sister shows...RS had NO other shows...STILL ppl watched d show & made it to #1...now r u gonna say RS paid d TRPs people to make bidaai #1? even i hate it when ppl gets wat they dnt deserve...but i strongly disagree wid u bout RS success...cuz he truly truly truly deserved tht!
No yaar this is trur u have to accept this truth ๐Ÿคฃ
its all Fake๐Ÿ˜‰
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

UR jodi coudnt win the best jodi awardcoz of ekta..I know why its bugging u all..but its better to accept the reality as soon as u can..or if u dont want to accept the reality then b happy  n live in ur fool's paradise..

Hello, it's not us who is frustrated, it's u who is frustrated and make multiable ID to come here to show ur anger and hatred, first of all, I understand ur frustration, coz Bidaai is the show who made all K serial fell down, ur favourite show might be one of them that is why u r showing ur frustration here, but showing ur frustration here would not help anyway in making ur favourite show in the top..........

One more thing, it's not allowed to attack members, shows, actors, etc.......
U r coming here in the forum of the show u don't like and attack it, why don't u spend time in supporting ur favourite show, instead of wasting time on bashing other shows and showing frustrations.........

waise watever u rname is ..guys i send Reprt toward her i dont care....๐Ÿ˜†

Oh gosh now this is called the height of being illogical..whos talkin about ekta  giving respect to ppl or not here...N   i know for sure y are u guys so pissed of with ekta's success..Just coz ur fav show is losing trp's coz of Pavitra Rishta..Why dont u accept the fact too tht bidai isnt the no 1 show anymore..I know truth hurts..If we dont know about the actual world other than the K world then im sure U dont know anyhin about the actual world too..Coz  Pppl like Rajan  knws how to fool ppl like u  by manipulating stufff..

๐Ÿ˜† who is pissed bcz of that Kussum # 2 or 3 ....may be u r ๐Ÿ˜‰ ....... and we r pissed bcz of kekta's success ๐Ÿคฃ ...she just got success kya???? ๐Ÿ˜‰  ...bache she is loosing ..doent matter what u write , what u type , what u post here.....truth will never change

btw can u tell me why r u frustrate????? kis des is flop??? bidaai is hit since it started???ur show took leap??? ur kekta's secretry??? her lawyer??? her fan ??? RS did some personal harm to u???...let me know the reason of ur frustration/anger so that i can reply u propely.....
@Minnie: Just ignore, suno, I have a fantastic mission, just pm me๐Ÿ˜‰.๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by farislove - 14 years ago
Bye i need to go watch YR
u guys keep conting this war๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by -Saalekh-

.. these days Im sure he is bribing someone for the trp's too.. Im not talking abut Bidaai success wen it started off.,Coz in the beginnig it was much  better than wht it is now..as according to ur other member here ppl usually watch new shows to know wt wil happen next thts why they must hv watched bidai in the begining..But now it all seems fake to me..Such a boring dragged story n stil in top 5 ..sound fishy to me..His success isnt truely deserved coz the way he is manipulating star  seems weird..n secondly i havent seen any awards shows where the jury members are the actors who work in the show n the producer/director of the show himself..SOUNDS FISHY