Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

25th June 09 TRP Bidaai at # 3 pR beated Bidaai (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 9

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 9
Page 7 Page 9

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by farislove

Originally posted by Zunaira_1

YA  as everyone knows ekta doesnt hv cordial relationship wth star anymore..So she doesnt manipluate every stuff thts goin on the channel..But dont we all knowby now  whts Rajan up to?Giving all the awards to bidai n yehrishta was a publicity stunt from him n the channel both,coz they wanted everyone to watch those shows n think tht thse shows got loads of awards must be somethin special in thm...WE the ppl who come here on India forums are completely aware of everythin thts happening but most the ppl who dont comehere have hardly got any news about the jury members n stuff..so in a way they r getting successful in fooling ppl..This time if any of the ekta shows is surviving on the channel means it has got loads of fan base n fair popularity n success..So the inside source told me tht KIS desh will go on and on coz its truely popular without any manipulations :) N they did get loads of votes for the best Jodi award tooo,starplus couldnt manipulate it coz the margin was tooo high.. :)

Hello, when every year of SPA, all the awards goes to Ekta's shows, why u didn't say any word about this being biased?, when this year someone deserving getting it, then why are u frustrated?, if u don't like Rajan Shahi's shows, nobody forced u to watch them, coz all his shows have already more than enough viewers who made his shows to the top.........
If ur inside info told u Kis Desh Main is going on and on, then why are u coming here and showing ur frustration?, u should announce this news in Kis Desh Main forum, not Bidaai forum............
When Bidaai got awards u call it biased, when Kis Desh Main get awards u don't call it biased?, get facts before talking, we all know the truth.............

And forst of all ekta is inderjit dsughter he is already popular..and RS did strugle a lot..only good people good this much success..he just make the show peopel love it tahst hwy Bidaai is popular..bidaai is in Top 10 since from the beggning u got it now
zee leave it
some ppl wont never understand

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "25th June 09 TRP Bidaai at # 3 pR beated Bidaai (Page 6)" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Zunaira_1

Groupbie

Zunaira_1

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Saalekh-

Originally posted by Zunaira_1

Originally posted by -Saalekh-

zunaira...if tht was d case then we wud have known bout d warning from an article already!!!i mean c'mon bidaai is such a popular show & it getting a warning from d channel is a big thing & u know how media's always hungry for such news...then how cum there's still no article bout it?Ermm we r not stupid dearLOL
We all know who were the jury members of SPA..was there any article related to tht we found on here? Some things are kept a secret becoz as of now everyone knows rajan has become a chamca of star ..how woud they let it all come out so soon...

have u ever seen any article on "juries of award show" till now???if u did plz provide me a link to tht article dear...cuz y wud anybody want to write an article bout d jury(s)Ermm

& its not like articles r ONLY published by star plus...there r gazillions of other sources who r SP rivals & wud luv to write controversial stuffs...so if not SP then definitely other sources shud have already write bout d warning...one example "bure bhi hum bhale bhi hum getting warning & ending" kind of articles were posted in TB...if TB can post bout tht....then y not bidaai???Ermm
Starplus is already ashamed of its decreasing popularity n vewiership..then how woud they  let this info come out so tht other rivals can write articles on tht..Inside source coud be anyone,it coud be someone who work for the channel etc etc....If there wasnt any article on the jury..there coud have been an article on how spa was fixed..as u already said there coud be publications other than star itself

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
first of all i m so bored of repeating all the same things again and again Sleepy .... baat karne ka fayada unn logon ke saath hota hai jo samjhte hain...what a need to talk with WALLs LOL well yaar ur ekta maiya dont even respect u ppl ( some rare ppl who still like her shows ) then  why u r so frustrate abt her show lol LOL ....truth is that U THE PPL who come to india forums infact donnu anything abt this actual world except ur K world or shld i say kis des forum world LOL

Edited by minnie.reet - 26 June 2009 at 5:35pm

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 5:35pm | IP Logged

@Sania: Ignore, we all know the truth...........

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
And Ya..ekta is scared thats why she is hired some 1 for PR wrier coz she knew it.if she did make concept by herseldf ppl wont watch her showLOL
ekya is measy i send her mess twice she didnt respd me yetAngry
i wite a story now am waiitng for RS to update his blog so i can send him my storyTongueLOL

Edited by Himanivineet - 26 June 2009 at 5:37pm

Zunaira_1

Groupbie

Zunaira_1

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 5:38pm | IP Logged

YA ekta used to manipulate the channel during tht time wen 6 to 7 shows of her were topping the charts...BUt now its like wen her relationship wth star isnt cordial n still her show gets an award means its al fair n they gt the award coz of the ppl ,the fans..but Rajan is on good terms wth the channel ,the jury members were the actors of his own show n he himself..So if bidai n yeh rishta got awards thts no big deal..U get ur facts right first Himanivineet.. n if ekta is jatinder's daughter so wht..he isnt helping him in producing the shows n writing the concepts..I just dont like it at all wen ppl like rajan get fake success..Its seems they dont do anythin without the help of the channel  n fake public***y

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Himanivineet

And Ya..ekta is scared thats why she is hired some 1 for PR wrier coz she knew it.if she did make concept by herseldf ppl wont watch her showLOL
ekya is measy i send her mess twice she didnt respd me yetAngry
i wite a story now am waiitng for RS to update his blog so i can send him my storyTongueLOL

Don't worry, pm me, I am on a mission, Bidaai fans, pm me, giving u the details Wink LOL Embarrassed

.shona.

IF-Sizzlerz

.shona.

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
@zunaira.. spa was NOT fixed..then y wud there be any articles bout it anyway? articles cant just write watever they feel like unlike us! they need a lot of FACTS &  proofs to prove their accusations & points true. we all FEEL tht spa was fixed though NONE of us have ANY gud PROOF to prove tht, do we?

wut do u mean by "then how woud they  let this info come out"? i just gave u an example of bure bhi hum bhale bhi hum!!its a SP show & sp still let tht info out tht d show is getting a warning!

Edited by -Saalekh- - 26 June 2009 at 5:41pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top