Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

25th June 09 TRP Bidaai at # 3 pR beated Bidaai (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 9

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 9
Page 6 Page 9

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zunaira_1

Originally posted by Himanivineet

whats your prblem Bidai is going good
this show is old stil doing good # 3 is also good spot and those 2 shows just started..thast why on TOp 10 wil see when this show gets old too wil out of Top 10

I agree these are new shows but they are getting fair success..nobody is manipulating either zeetv  or the trp charts..I think its tough for new shows to enter the  top 10 coz ppl are already stuck with the shows tht have started a while back,so if an old show makes it to the top 10 aint a big deal ppl are used to watching it everyday..Big deal is tht ppl leave the older shows n are interested in watching the new show instead..Thts a slap on rajan and his shows tht ppl are more interested in the new shows ..Dont u think?
Haha first of al people are always intersting coz that new story and it just started..then its gona be gayeb ..
if u dont like Bidaai then you are wasting time your here...with us...coz we are fans dont wanna hear anything like this..
I dont want mu topic to be closed so u better Stop now

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "25th June 09 TRP Bidaai at # 3 pR beated Bidaai (Page 5)" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
@Zunaira_1: What is ur problem?, if u don't like Bidaai, then why are u writting in Bidaai forum?............

.shona.

IF-Sizzlerz

.shona.

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 5:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Saalekh-

zunaira...if tht was d case then we wud have known bout d warning from an article already!!!i mean c'mon bidaai is such a popular show & it getting a warning from d channel is a big thing & u know how media's always hungry for such news...then how cum there's still no article bout it?Ermm we r not stupid dearLOL
We all know who were the jury members of SPA..was there any article related to tht we found on here? Some things are kept a secret becoz as of now everyone knows rajan has become a chamca of star ..how woud they let it all come out so soon...

have u ever seen any article on "juries of award show" till now???if u did plz provide me a link to tht article dear...cuz y wud anybody want to write an article bout d jury(s)Ermm

& its not like articles r ONLY published by star plus...there r gazillions of other sources who r SP rivals & wud luv to write controversial stuffs...so if not SP then definitely other sources shud have already write bout d warning...one example "bure bhi hum bhale bhi hum getting warning & ending" kind of articles were posted in TB...if TB can post bout tht....then y not bidaai???Ermm

Zunaira_1

Groupbie

Zunaira_1

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minnie.reet

Bidaai is seriously in trouble..I hv got info from an inside source tht bidai gt a warning from starplus to change its current track  n let the storyline move faster,becoz of the  competition from PV.n aglay janam both.Its the first time during all these years tht star has lost its no 1 position to other channels Colours n zeetv etc..Star ruled for so many yrs coz of Ekta....Even  i used to watch bidaai too but no offence its getting really boring  ,they are dragging the alekh thing too much..I thinkk they shud plan on ending the show if they dont have any stry left

ohhh really Wink ......haaye hum to darr gaye LOLWink.......didnt ur inside source tell u anything abt ur fav show kis des mein Wink .....
 YA  as everyone knows ekta doesnt hv cordial relationship wth star anymore..So she doesnt manipluate every stuff thts goin on the channel..But dont we all knowby now  whts Rajan up to?Giving all the awards to bidai n yehrishta was a publicity stunt from him n the channel both,coz they wanted everyone to watch those shows n think tht thse shows got loads of awards must be somethin special in thm...WE the ppl who come here on India forums are completely aware of everythin thts happening but most the ppl who dont comehere have hardly got any news about the jury members n stuff..so in a way they r getting successful in fooling ppl..This time if any of the ekta shows is surviving on the channel means it has got loads of fan base n fair popularity n success..So the inside source told me tht KIS desh will go on and on coz its truely popular without any manipulations :) N they did get loads of votes for the best Jodi award tooo,starplus couldnt manipulate it coz the margin was tooo high.. :)

Zunaira_1

Groupbie

Zunaira_1

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by farislove

@Zunaira_1: What is ur problem?, if u don't like Bidaai, then why are u writting in Bidaai forum?............
I just think tht boring shows shud be axed..n secondly   i dont like it wen ppl get fake success for no reason..So many  manipluations n frauds..wen will this Rajan stop it all ..But then i think oH frauds cant  live for long..Im postingin this forum coz everyone has a right to give their opinions about any show they want

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 5:28pm | IP Logged

YA  as everyone knows ekta doesnt hv cordial relationship wth star anymore..So she doesnt manipluate every stuff thts goin on the channel..But dont we all knowby now  whts Rajan up to?Giving all the awards to bidai n yehrishta was a publicity stunt from him n the channel both,coz they wanted everyone to watch those shows n think tht thse shows got loads of awards must be somethin special in thm...WE the ppl who come here on India forums are completely aware of everythin thts happening but most the ppl who dont comehere have hardly got any news about the jury members n stuff..so in a way they r getting successful in fooling ppl..This time if any of the ekta shows is surviving on the channel means it has got loads of fan base n fair popularity n success..So the inside source told me tht KIS desh will go on and on coz its truely popular without any manipulations :) N they did get loads of votes for the best Jodi award tooo,starplus couldnt manipulate it coz the margin was tooo high.. :)

Hello, when every year of SPA, all the awards goes to Ekta's shows, why u didn't say any word about this being biased?, when this year someone deserving getting it, then why are u frustrated?, if u don't like Rajan Shahi's shows, nobody forced u to watch them, coz all his shows have already more than enough viewers who made his shows to the top.........
If ur inside info told u Kis Desh Main is going on and on, then why are u coming here and showing ur frustration?, u should announce this news in Kis Desh Main forum, not Bidaai forum............
When Bidaai got awards u call it biased, when Kis Desh Main get awards u don't call it biased?, get facts before talking, we all know the truth.............

Edited by farislove - 26 June 2009 at 5:28pm

.shona.

IF-Sizzlerz

.shona.

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
^^ if ur talking bout jodi award...then mention alekh & sadhna getting d POPULAR pati-patni award too na?Wink if alekh & sadhna can get d POPULAR awar...then i think thts a biggg big big proof tht bidaai has a lot of popularity & fansWink

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
@Zunaira_1: Hello, u r posting this in the wrong forum, coz this comments not even close to Bidaai, we all know which show should end............
Voicing opinion is allowed, u r a newbie, then u don't know the rules of IF, or are u making multiable IDs to show ur frustrations and bashing others?, u know well bashing and posting rude comments is not allowed in IF...........

Edited by farislove - 26 June 2009 at 5:34pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top