Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

25th June 09 TRP Bidaai at # 3 pR beated Bidaai (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 9

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 9
Page 5 Page 9

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysticgoryfilms

Originally posted by uzmaaltaf1

ok but wat is PR?

PR stands for Pavitra Rishta. A show on Zee. I think its a good show. Please don't hate me, but Bidaai have been boring lately. They need to speed up a bit.
Nio its alright

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "25th June 09 TRP Bidaai at # 3 pR beated Bidaai (Page 4)" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Zunaira_1

Groupbie

Zunaira_1

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Bidaai is seriously in trouble..I hv got info from an inside source tht bidai gt a warning from starplus to change its current track  n let the storyline move faster,becoz of the  competition from PV.n aglay janam both.Its the first time during all these years tht star has lost its no 1 position to other channels Colours n zeetv etc..Star ruled for so many yrs coz of Ekta....Even  i used to watch bidaai too but no offence its getting really boring  ,they are dragging the alekh thing too much..I thinkk they shud plan on ending the show if they dont have any stry left

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
whats your prblem Bidai is going good
this show is old stil doing good # 3 is also good spot and those 2 shows just started..thast why on TOp 10 wil see when this show gets old too wil out of Top 10

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zunaira_1

Bidaai is seriously in trouble..I hv got info from an inside source tht bidai gt a warning from starplus to change its current track  n let the storyline move faster,becoz of the  competition from PV.n aglay janam both.Its the first time during all these years tht star has lost its no 1 position to other channels Colours n zeetv etc..Star ruled for so many yrs coz of Ekta....Even  i used to watch bidaai too but no offence its getting really boring  ,they are dragging the alekh thing too much..I thinkk they shud plan on ending the show if they dont have any stry left

ohhh really Wink ......haaye hum to darr gaye LOLWink.......didnt ur inside source tell u anything abt ur fav show kis des mein Wink .....

.shona.

IF-Sizzlerz

.shona.

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
zunaira...if tht was d case then we wud have known bout d warning from an article already!!!i mean c'mon bidaai is such a popular show & it getting a warning from d channel is a big thing & u know how media's always hungry for such news...then how cum there's still no article bout it?Ermm we r not stupid dearLOL

Zunaira_1

Groupbie

Zunaira_1

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Himanivineet

this show is old stil doing good # 3 is also good spot and those 2 shows just started..thast why on TOp 10 wil see when this show gets old too wil out of Top 10

I agree these are new shows but they are getting fair success..nobody is manipulating either zeetv  or the trp charts..I think its tough for new shows to enter the  top 10 coz ppl are already stuck with the shows tht have started a while back,so if an old show makes it to the top 10 aint a big deal ppl are used to watching it everyday..Big deal is tht ppl leave the older shows n are interested in watching the new show instead..Thts a slap on rajan and his shows tht ppl are more interested in the new shows ..Dont u think?

Zunaira_1

Groupbie

Zunaira_1

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Saalekh-

zunaira...if tht was d case then we wud have known bout d warning from an article already!!!i mean c'mon bidaai is such a popular show & it getting a warning from d channel is a big thing & u know how media's always hungry for such news...then how cum there's still no article bout it?Ermm we r not stupid dearLOL
We all know who were the jury members of SPA..was there any article related to tht we found on here? Some things are kept a secret becoz as of now everyone knows rajan has become a chamca of star ..how woud they let it all come out so soon...

.shona.

IF-Sizzlerz

.shona.

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zunaira_1

Originally posted by Himanivineet

I agree these are new shows but they are getting fair success..nobody is manipulating either zeetv  or the trp charts..I think its tough for new shows to enter the  top 10 coz ppl are already stuck with the shows tht have started a while back,so if an old show makes it to the top 10 aint a big deal ppl are used to watching it everyday..Big deal is tht ppl leave the older shows n are interested in watching the new show instead..Thts a slap on rajan and his shows tht ppl are more interested in the new shows ..Dont u think?

ppl obviously wud interested in new shows...i mean tht wat a normal human being wud do..i get all excited just by hearing d word "NEW"LOL so its obvious new shows staying in top 10 trps...& its a kiss on rajan sir & his shows actually for having so much success for so long...especially bidaai still getting so gud trps...c'mon its not like bidaai has sum terrible trpsConfused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top