Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

naksh_vish

Groupbie

naksh_vish

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 7:37am | IP Logged
M 4 Naitikji....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "your marriage...your choice (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AaRtINaKsH

Goldie

AaRtINaKsH

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 7:40am | IP Logged

I am not so sure, who will I choose ?????????????

Because in an arranged marriage, its very difficult to choose a person in one or two meetings. 

If its the first impression, then I would have choosen Rituraj.  His personality, friendly and mixable nature, everything is good. 

But if I think of future then it would definately be Naitik.  Even if he is possessive, a bit immatured, he has every quality of being a good rather great husband.  He is the kind of person, who can love a girl from the bottom of his heart and will do any and every thing to keep her smiling.

So, after observing the personalities of both, my vote goes to Naitik.

Hope I get a husband totally like Naitik.

missindia26

IF-Rockerz

missindia26

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Naitik as hes very adorable and I like his posessiveness, it shows his love and passion

aviation-ca

Goldie

aviation-ca

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Gals, obviously most are unmarried (just a guess). Believe me I would take a combo of both... as I have mentioned in other posts, My hubby is Naitik, lot of pride, touchy, possesive, the same nostril flare when angry, not the chit-chaty type, takes time to warm up towards strangers, either like or dislike a person and if dislike, it is soooo apparent.... and yes little immature, wanting to be always number one.... is it difficult to live with this, yes.... balancing act all the time... but but one huge plus is once you are in his inner circle, he will never say no to anything... he goes to bat on your behalf, totally devoted husband and father, no false games... plus when I ask his opinion, he sums up the situation sooooo good because he thinks very straight.... of course if you do something to hurt him... god help you.... early on in the marriage I learnt not to hide anything, be upfront and he will forgive the worst of your sins... and after so many years, I adore him.....

You know after nearly 20 years, I still am surprised. the other day with friends we were joking about being married for so long, maybe regretting the choice etc... what we would want for our partner if we had to choice again etc... so I asked my hubby what about you, he was quite and then very very seriously said, you were my first choice, my only choice and I don't think I will get anyone like you.... there was a pin drop silence and I had tears in my eyes... so during all the above daily trails, I remember the above and know I am blessed to be loved so much...

Drishti...

IF-Rockerz

Drishti...

Posted: 27 June 2009 at 4:02am | IP Logged
i would go only for naitik!!!

live_life

IF-Rockerz

live_life

Posted: 27 June 2009 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Naitik ji!!

Sanayaa

IF-Rockerz