Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

chocoholics3

Groupbie

chocoholics3

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
hey guys my mind has been boggling itself wondering how prithvi and damini are gonna get together, so far i kno that prithvi will be goin to mumbai to work in the same office as his dad (and eela aunty and damini) but ive been trying to figure out how damini and inder will break their tie (engagement, possibly even shaddi if it gets that farConfused)
i know all the actors said this show was different (hopefully from ekta kapoor shows... they're so genericDead) so im hoping its not something like he's a bad person vagera vagera, even him dying (hope not thats pretty generic too) would be a better option

im curious to hear what u think of the future plot... do let me know i'd love to hear it
Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "inder-damini-prithvi" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Im damn sure Inder has gray shades.. he looks suspicious to me..lol.. so im sure tht'd be one way and when damini-Prithvi would be in love they have to together anyhow..

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Remix Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
didn't the Sandeep Rajora article say that he was pretend to love her for the money?..correct me if i am wrong..

-iPayal-

IF-Sizzlerz

-iPayal-

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Krupa-

didn't the Sandeep Rajora article say that he was pretend to love her for the money?..correct me if i am wrong..

ive heard that somewhere tooo...so i geuss the story will be generic..Dead

crazee4maan

crazee4maan

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *payal_15*

yep..also agree with you guys there. He is definitely selfish and greedy, I read that in a description I think in this forum somewhere. He pretends to be in love with her, and that is why he is buying them off with all these gifts, to show that he can buy expensive things too and that he's not into money and all..But come on, Ella is the top business woman with loads and loads of money..who wouldnt go after their daughters. Just think about the 3 brothers, Prithvi, Sameer, and Varun, they all  were talking about marrying the 3 daughters to get rich, im sure they were joking and what not, but its the thought that counts..so im sure Inder is greedy to be in charge of their business and money..I just hope Prithvi finds out and somehow stops him, or proves to the girls and the mom, that Inder is bad.

rida_ranbir

IF-Dazzler

rida_ranbir

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pulwasha

Im damn sure Inder has gray shades.. he looks suspicious to me..lol.. so im sure tht'd be one way and when damini-Prithvi would be in love they have to together anyhow..

I totallly agree wid u !!

Afreen22

IF-Dazzler

Afreen22

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 8:07am | IP Logged
yeah...me too...agree...inder has gray shades

-iPayal-

IF-Sizzlerz

-iPayal-

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pak_princess786

Originally posted by *payal_15*

yep..also agree with you guys there. He is definitely selfish and greedy, I read that in a description I think in this forum somewhere. He pretends to be in love with her, and that is why he is buying them off with all these gifts, to show that he can buy expensive things too and that he's not into money and all..But come on, Ella is the top business woman with loads and loads of money..who wouldnt go after their daughters. Just think about the 3 brothers, Prithvi, Sameer, and Varun, they all  were talking about marrying the 3 daughters to get rich, im sure they were joking and what not, but its the thought that counts..so im sure Inder is greedy to be in charge of their business and money..I just hope Prithvi finds out and somehow stops him, or proves to the girls and the mom, that Inder is bad.

this is what i dont like abt some shows, inder is shown too be rich too, so why does he need to get any reicher? seriosly...what is he gonna do with all that money? buy a continent

Post Reply New Post

Go to top