Page 7 of 7

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 7

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 27 June 2009 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rage-Of-Angels

Description of the type of guy im gonne marry (it has to be an indian so ill use all indian actors for specific examples)

Height - Amitbach Bachan

Figure - Hritik Roshan

Smile - Shahid Kapoor

Skin Texture - Imran Khan

Eyes - Fardeen Khan

Voice - Shahrukh Khan

Hair - Salman Khan

Intelligence - Aamir Khan

Romance - Emran Hasmi

Money Status: All Khans + Bachans bank accounts put together.

Now because not everyone is perfect....my husband cant be perfect either...he would lack only one thing  -he wouldn't know how to dance..My papu cant dance sala, haan mera papu naach nahin sakta. !!  Therefore to thrive for perfection i would teach him how to dance on my tune everyday!!!!

My papu would have a great heart, and because i would be his ''everything'' he would shower his everything at me

>>>>>>>>>>         

Xoxo

Hey ROA, if you find someone like that, do introduce me, he might have a brother. WinkLOL Until then - good luck. I think you'll need it. All these bollywood actors weren't even in that song Deewangi Deewangi (OSO) together, and you're looking for all of them in ONE person. LOLLOL

And you didn't say anything about personality, personality kaisi honi chahiye? Aur dil? What kind of heart should he have? Apparently as big as his bank account? WinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Beyond_the_Veil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Should Women Marry for Money? (Page 7)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jiannax143

IF-Rockerz

Jiannax143

Posted: 27 June 2009 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
lol gold diggers
i dont think thats a good enough reason to get married personally thats not what i look for in a guy but to all those women who do..there is no guarantee on any job..the guy might have money but he may even go broke so when he does ur probably gonna leave him..thats dumb if u do that cause if ur there for the money how would u ever be happy..

casper2

Goldie

casper2

Posted: 28 June 2009 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Ur avi gives the answer . A shopoholic wud need money right? so enjoy while U can . tomorrow is another day Wink

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 28 June 2009 at 1:09am | IP Logged
the question shud hav been what shud women marry for?
love, companionship, kids, social security, money , status, or any other ...

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 28 June 2009 at 1:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 28 June 2009 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rage-Of-Angels

Description of the type of guy im gonne marry (it has to be an indian so ill use all indian actors for specific examples)

Height - Amitbach Bachan

Figure - Hritik Roshan

Smile - Shahid Kapoor

Skin Texture - Imran Khan

Eyes - Fardeen Khan

Voice - Shahrukh Khan

Hair - Salman Khan

Intelligence - Aamir Khan

Romance - Emran Hasmi

Money Status: All Khans + Bachans bank accounts put together.

Now because not everyone is perfect....my husband cant be perfect either...he would lack only one thing  -he wouldn't know how to dance..My papu cant dance sala, haan mera papu naach nahin sakta. !!  Therefore to thrive for perfection i would teach him how to dance on my tune everyday!!!!

My papu would have a great heart, and because i would be his ''everything'' he would shower his everything at me

>>>>>>>>>>         

Xoxo
------------------i THINK YOU LOOKING FOR THIS GUY!!!!

v
       V

Post Reply New Post

Go to top