Should Women Marry for Money? - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
whats wrong in marrying a man for his money ? money hai toh honey hai ๐Ÿ˜† each according to her choice. money makes sense ...a lot of it ..
@sandya -
lot of ppl men & women R living without any love in their life ...so assuming that they cannot live is wrong.
Originally posted by crazy_sunny

@sandya -
lot of ppl men & women R living without any love in their life ...so assuming that they cannot live is wrong.

no a human being cannot live without love and no one alive in this world is without love. u leave a human being isolated on an island he will start loving that place also. we love our parents and get love from them, our friends, our neighbours every one around us. so a human being cannot live without love. no.
Originally posted by crazy_sunny

@sandya -
well said๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by sandya_rao7

no a human being cannot live without love and no one alive in this world is without love. u leave a human being isolated on an island he will start loving that place also. we love our parents and get love from them, our friends, our neighbours every one around us. so a human being cannot live without love. no.

Sandhya, trust me, there are millions of marriage in this world that are based on factors other than love.  Mnay Indian marriages survive because of our cultural consitioning and family pressure - we put our kids before our own pwersonal happiness.  Across the globe also many marriages bank on companionship or just habit of being together.  Love is important in any given relationship but it is not that easy to find true love. 

Marriage is always work-in-progress and, often, a compromise --- even when love is there between the couple. 
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Sandhya, trust me, there are millions of marriage in this world that are based on factors other than love.  Mnay Indian marriages survive because of our cultural consitioning and family pressure - we put our kids before our own pwersonal happiness.  Across the globe also many marriages bank on companionship or just habit of being together.  Love is important in any given relationship but it is not that easy to find true love. 

Marriage is always work-in-progress and, often, a compromise --- even when love is there between the couple. 

ya true we have that kind of marriages but then love is not the only kind between husband and wife. its with your kids parents also. and we live for them then so we are living for love only na.๐Ÿ˜Š

ya true we have that kind of marriages but then love is not the only kind between husband and wife. its with your kids parents also. and we live for them then so we are living for love only na.๐Ÿ˜Š

That's a nice twist but it still doesn't prove that one must marry if there is love or love being the major factor while marrying someone. 

If a marriage can survive without love then why can't a marriage be entered into without love?  Other factors should make it work just like they do in the other case - right?
Originally posted by Gauri_3

That's a nice twist but it still doesn't prove that one must marry if there is love or love being the major factor while marrying someone. 

If a marriage can survive without love then why can't a marriage be entered into without love?  Other factors should make it work just like they do in the other case - right?

no i wrote this before also to crazy sunny that a person falls in love to non living things also. and way i wrote in my 1st post itself. if u can find love,compatibility or friendship then its better to marry that person. if not and if its and arranged marriage then its should be a combination of all love,money,compatibility not one and only thing money.
actually i will go back a step from my statement here a bit by saying that a person should not marry entirely for love also. like if u marry a person who dosent have a penny and u r used to riches then all the love vanishes in a couple of days. ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜† oh i am missing clody in this topic.

aapne bulaya hum chale aaye๐Ÿ˜†

haan to gauri ji aap kya keh rahi thi-

coffee , chocolates and men - the richer the better ???!!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

bilkul sahi kaha !๐Ÿ˜†

But the whole line you said is appropriate for women ->

the dumber the better๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by clodpolish

haan to gauri ji aap kya keh rahi thi-

coffee , chocolates and men - the richer the better ???!!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

bilkul sahi kaha !๐Ÿ˜†

But the whole line you said is appropriate for women ->

the dumber the better๐Ÿ˜†

women have to be dumb at some level to fall for men - that is a given๐Ÿ˜‰  naheen toh becharey kunwaye reh jayengey๐Ÿ˜†