Should Women Marry for Money? - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
^ I mostly agree with what you have said Sandya, but tell me, even if we put a ban on someone marrying only for money...is that going to solve the social problems? I do not think so. I believe in repenting through suffering - let them go ahead and get married to a sixty years old, physically incompetent person, and be happy with the amount of wealth she will be surrounded with. But after a while, when she will realize what she had done, and how she had been wrong (unless she really falls in love with the man, and decides that spending life with him wouldn't be a problem) she will come to realize her mistake, and pay for it a high price.

If you had read my post properly, you would have noticed I stated it clearly that I believe in the "live and let live" philosophy only when it isn't causing any social, emotional, physical, or psychological harm to any individual. Adultery, infidelity, sexual promiscuity, etc is definitely a big cause for many of the problems of the world - and hence they must be avoided at all cost - no denying there. However, marrying for money does not always equate to those things. What if the woman only wants money on her life, and can seriously, happily live with her husband, without the need to of anything else, and wouldn't be the subject of any harm in the society, as well - should we have the right to judge, then?
Edited by PhoeniXof_Hades - 14 years ago
Which women like to marry a Guy who had zero money...or a poor guy!!?๐Ÿ˜ณ

Money can come and go - marrying a man who is does or doesnt have money is no guarantee.But Marrying someone who is hard working and responsible with money should outrank their financial status, whether rich or poor๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by Believe

Which women like to marry a Guy who had zero money...or a poor guy!!?๐Ÿ˜ณ

Money can come and go - marrying a man who is does or doesnt have money is no guarantee.But Marrying someone who is hard working and responsible with money should outrank their financial status, whether rich or poor๐Ÿ˜Š

exactly. if u marry a person having lot of money but dosent know how to maintain it or earn more and is just finishing up the bank balance then whats the use. or women should earn money and take care of men.๐Ÿ˜† i think that is a better option. u earn a lot of money and then marry some obedient guy.๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Yes, marry a very very rich businessman for the income and financial stability. Most likely he is old and senile or spends too much time away for business. Utilize that to spend some quality time with your one true love.
Paris Hilton summed it all up: "Every woman needs four animals: a mink in her closet, a jaguar in the garage, a stallion in her bed and a jackass that'll pay for it all"๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by sandya_rao7

exactly. if u marry a person having lot of money but dosent know how to maintain it or earn more and is just finishing up the bank balance then whats the use. or women should earn money and take care of men.๐Ÿ˜† i think that is a better option. u earn a lot of money and then marry some obedient guy.๐Ÿ˜‰

no no no.  You won't get to enjoy the fun that comes from taming your guy๐Ÿ˜†  marrying an obedient one would get quite boring๐Ÿ˜†
Why not,I mean in present era love exists nowhere then why not marry some rich man? wesy bhi jab tak jebh main paise hai log pochty aap kaise hain in my opinion its nothing wrong in getting married to a rich person:)
Cofee, chocolates and men - The richer the better๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by Gauri_3

no no no.  You won't get to enjoy the fun that comes from taming your guy๐Ÿ˜†  marrying an obedient one would get quite boring๐Ÿ˜†

oh is it more fun taming a wild horse?
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Cofee, chocolates and men - The richer the better๐Ÿ˜›

๐Ÿ˜† oh i am missing clody in this topic.
Originally posted by PhoeniXof_Hades

^ I mostly agree with what you have said Sandya, but tell me, even if we put a ban on someone marrying only for money...is that going to solve the social problems? I do not think so. I believe in repenting through suffering - let them go ahead and get married to a sixty years old, physically incompetent person, and be happy with the amount of wealth she will be surrounded with. But after a while, when she will realize what she had done, and how she had been wrong (unless she really falls in love with the man, and decides that spending life with him wouldn't be a problem) she will come to realize her mistake, and pay for it a high price.

If you had read my post properly, you would have noticed I stated it clearly that I believe in the "live and let live" philosophy only when it isn't causing any social, emotional, physical, or psychological harm to any individual. Adultery, infidelity, sexual promiscuity, etc is definitely a big cause for many of the problems of the world - and hence they must be avoided at all cost - no denying there. However, marrying for money does not always equate to those things. What if the woman only wants money on her life, and can seriously, happily live with her husband, without the need to of anything else, and wouldn't be the subject of any harm in the society, as well - should we have the right to judge, then?

well ur situation does not click true here bcoz we all know a human being cannot live without love. human being is a social animal. ultimately they will set bad examples from far away they will seem to be very happy encouraging other women to follow the example and destroy their life. we will be having a majority of psycho women in the long run.

and yes i agree to the first part we cnt stop them just give a piece of advice. ๐Ÿ˜ณ