India-Forums

PKG update 1/25 from bollyteens

cdesai12 Goldie
cdesai12
cdesai12

Posted: 25 January 2005 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
part 1

Ronit^ that was my update you posted alittle above...feel free to copy n paste my updates..but plz dont post them back onto where i originally posted them i.e. bt

Update (i tried to post it yesterday but the server was down)

We return back to when Prem was shooting Anand but Rimjhim got in the way so she got shot instead.. Rimjhim falls to the ground and Anand is shocked and enlightened at the same time (Enlightened to the fact that Rimjhim really is on his side and not Bhavani's). Prem gets really angry and shouts 'Anand Saxena!!' as Prem and Anand get into a hands on hand tussle. Sameer rushes to Rimjhims aid and tries to get her to open her eyes to see if shes still conscious. Rimjhim is shot on the right shoulder so she'l probably be absolutely fine. Anand and Prem are still struggling and Prem eventually overpowers him and points the gun to his head. By this time Rimjhim has got up and stops Prem from shooting Anand by getting in the way again.. giving Anand the chance to get his gun out and point it at Prem.

Next scene we see Rimjhim being rolled into an emergency room with Anand by her side as she is taken into the operation theatre. Prem is really sad and wants Rimjhim to be taken care of properly. Anand thinks about all the times he tortured her ..first in the swimming pool and next in the abandoned cottage. He keeps remembering Rimjhims words ''i am with you'' and he weeps in regret for not believing her. The police inspector comes along for a statement from Anand. Anand tells the inspector that he and Rimjhim are good friends and they were on their way somewhere when their car was stopped by gundas and Rimjhim got shot.

Malini wakes up in the middle of the night and wakes up Shweta to ask her where Anand is and why hes not home at 2.30am!! Shweta says that he usually comes home on time. Shweta dials up Anands number and asks him where he is. He says hes in the hospital. Shweta says ''hospital!?''. Malini says ''HOSPITAL!!??''. Anand tells Shweta that he'll be home but not yet as theres an emergency. He puts the phone down..and Shweta tells Malini what he said. Shweta and Malini are wondering whats going on. Shweta says ''we'll find out in the morning''.

Prem and Sameer arrive at Babuji's house. Babuji is glad upon seeing them and starts searching for Rimjhim but she isnt with them. Babuji is confused. Prem explains that when they went to rescue her things went haywire. Prem says that theres something Babuji needs to know..''Malini is alive!''. Babuji is shocked. Prem explains that Malini is behind the whole brainwashing Avinash into Anand idea. Prem tells Babuji everything!! Babuji is shocked and also very happy that his son Avinash is alive. He shares his happiness with Bua, Kaveri and Yashoda who are present. Babuji then feels very guilt ridden about the fact that he so misunderstood Rimjhim when she was completely right all along. Prem says that he has something else to say..that in the cottage..Rimjhim got shot by mistake but she'l be fine as shes only shot in the arm. Babuji is now concerned for Rimjhim.

Anand is sweating beads as he feels guilt ridden about how he misunderstood Rimjhim. The doctor tells him that shes fine now and the bullet just went in the shoulder and she'll be fine. Anand goes in to see her but hes stopped by the inspector who says that he needs to take Rimjhims statement first. Anand looks through the window as the inspector takes Rimjhim statement. The inspector comes out and tells Anand that her statement is the same as his. Anand now enters and sits beside Rimjhim and apologizes for not listening to her the first time round and not trusting her. He says he will always trust her now. Babuji and Sameer listen through the side door. Anand tells Rimjhim that he promises to always be on her side and to take care of her from now onwards. Babuji is confused but also touched upon hearing this. Anand apologizes for abusing her and torturing her etc.

Babuji walks away from the room Rimjhim is in..he tells Sameer that all this time Rimjhim tried to tell him that Anand is Avinash but he failed to recognise his own son. Babuji says ''however Rimjhim recognised him immediately..and now after seeing the gentle and calm way he talked to Rimjhim..i know that is MY son Avinash...only he was that calm and gentle''. Sameer tells Babuji that Rimjhim is doing this whole act to get closer to Anand. Sameer says ''that day that my nephew Putal found her in the cottage..she explained her plans to Putal and then i came to see her at night and we concocted this plan of her getting shot..but we planned she would sustain only a shot in the arm''. Babuji is enlightened and knows he must let Rimjhim do what she must do!

Shweta and Malini are waiting outside Sukh Santi Sadan for Anand to arrive home. Shweta says ''Maybe Rimjhim died and thats why he was at the hospital..maybe she couldnt take the torture''. Malini smiles ''i wish that were true Shweta..wouldnt that be great.. Avinash killing Rimjhim with his own hands..oh if that is true then i should have been there to see the expression of pain and fear on her face before she died''. Malini plays with her happy thoughts. Shweta just looks on. Meanwhile Anands car pulls up and he gets out..he opens the back door and orders Shweta to help Rimjhim out. Shweta is confused but helps Rimjhim out the car. Malini's happy state is shattered. Anand tells Shweta to handle Rimjhim with care. Anand and Shweta carefully carry Rimjhim into the house..Anand even touches her legs so that she can walk up the stairs. Malini looks on with worry of defeat from Rimjhim. Rimjhim just gives Malini is blank look. As Shweta and Anand carry her through the front gates..Rimjhim turns her head around and gives Malini a smirky smile. Malini is shattered to the core of her existance.

PREVIEW
Rakesh and Yashoda fighting...(whats new)
Babuji takes out some paperwork and Iravati's wondering whats going ..i think hes gonna tell her that the bodies that were pulled from the wreckage cant have been Avinash (because they probably didnt have dental records ..duh)
Anand orders Shweta to take extra sensitive care of Rimjhim!!

NOTE:
If Rimjhim was tortured so badly by Anand..then wouldnt the doctors have asked him why Rimjhim is bruised and abused in addition to being shot???

Edited by cdesai12 - 25 January 2005 at 4:24pm

sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 25 January 2005 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
thank u so so so much for the update....Tongue
cowz_lover Senior Member
cowz_lover
cowz_lover

Posted: 25 January 2005 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
thanx
fairy_tale Senior Member
fairy_tale
fairy_tale

Posted: 25 January 2005 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
thx for the updates
Try2StopMe Groupbie
Try2StopMe
Try2StopMe

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
WELL THANKZ
shahrukh's girl Newbie
shahrukh's girl
shahrukh's girl

Posted: 29 January 2005 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Thanx I have 1 question.  where is megha?
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top