Sriti Jha Displays Remarkable Composure !!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

swanithak

IF-Dazzler

swanithak

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 2:40pm | IP Logged

shriti_jha_nanhi_kali

The young and vibrant Shriti Jha now better known for her role as Suhani in Star Plus' adventure series Shaurya Aur Suhani displayed a remarkable composure when a tragedy struck her at the Laadli Week Celebration promotion activity in Mumbai. The story tells that, Shriti and Saurabh were spending time at Mcdonals outlet with kids from project Nanhi Kali, an NGO that STAR Plus has tied up with for the Laadli Week Celebration and it was too late when Shriti realized that her mobile phone was missing.

Shriti was so engrossed in playing with kids and giving media interviews that she missed giving attention to her costly mobile phone. This was the right time for the burglar to take away the phone. On this incident Shriti quipped, "Yes, I lost my costly mobile phone and currently I am managing with brother's phone." The Mcdonalds authority apologized for the incident and made sure to find the phone for her. "I have not lodged any complaint or filed a FIR but hoping that I would find my phone very soon", says Shriti. Even after this tragic incident, Shriti didn't let anyone feel that she was upset and made sure to reach her shoot on time.

When quizzed Shriti about the ongoing Laadli project of Star Plus, Shriti said, "I am really happy to be part of this project. I believe literacy is the solution to all problems and with the help of this project, many girls would be benefited." Many politicians, stars have come out to help Star Plus in this cause. "I love to help people as I feel we should be dedicating a part of our life for others. If time permits, I would definitely participate in various social work activities but the problem is I am working 24*7", Shriti added.

The bubbly girl is very happy with how her journey in this industry. "I never planned anything and it just happened. All my roles have been different from the other and I am happy to have gotten an opportunity to prove myself. God forbid, if I have to sweep the roads, I would give my 100% and I always believe in giving my best", quips Shriti.

Shriti, we hope you get back your phone soon or atleast should treat yourself with a new phone!!

Reporter and Author - AR Raghav

Copyright - Masalablitz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sriti Jha Displays Remarkable Composure !!" in Shaurya aur Suhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

laughing doll

Goldie

laughing doll

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 3:35am | IP Logged
ooooh thts sad....saurabh shoes were stolen n sriti's cell ph..........thts bad!!

swanithak

IF-Dazzler

swanithak

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 8:41am | IP Logged
ya .... toooo bad .........

letsrockshona

IF-Dazzler

letsrockshona

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 9:48am | IP Logged
hey thanks for the info

swanithak

IF-Dazzler