Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

Prem insulted Heer more than Daljit Chachi (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

Harshitipremeer

Goldie

Harshitipremeer

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 7:22am | IP Logged
both of them are crazy!prem is wrong he should not insult his own love/wife infront of the whole world!and heer should not just leave him like that and not tell the truth!if heer tell the truth everything will be clear and noo leap!but nah heer won't tell!y the hell prem and heer both trust gayatri than each other!

Edited by Harshitipremeer - 26 June 2009 at 7:23am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Prem insulted Heer more than Daljit Chachi (Page 5)" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Somii

Goldie

Somii

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 7:25am | IP Logged
yes he did insulted her more than daljeet.both made mistakes thats why premeer are dead .their oneness is dead.
i dont know how she will be able to forgive him.he not only insulted her but also he insulted his love.
i dont want  to call them prem and heer any more.
DeadDead

Edited by lovepremeer - 26 June 2009 at 7:26am

shellys18

shellys18

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 7:56am | IP Logged
i too hate his mom n hope after he knows the truth he will go n live with heer without his mom nahi tho yo bhootni kissi na kissi baat ka badla lati rahi gi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Harshitipremeer

Harshitipremeer

Goldie

Harshitipremeer

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shellys18

i too hate his mom n hope after he knows the truth he will go n live with heer without his mom nahi tho yo bhootni kissi na kissi baat ka badla lati rahi gi

totally agree with u!i wonder whats this fat,stinky,smelly,stupid,ugly,senseless and disgusting woemn's problem!she take revenge from her own children's!is this what mothers do...even she is step mother..she loved prem like a real mom before..and nowDead

estee

IF-Rockerz

estee

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaTM

Prem did not leave any stone unturned in insulting his wife. He turned out to be an eccentric today. It makes me think he always was when he loved her.

Ofcourse Heer needs to leave him till he gets his senses back.

Heer always had the right balance.

The major shock will be when truth comes out abot GAYATRI.

LOL thank you!  you've discovered the truth 'bout prem -- that he has always been a bit of an odd ball.  but the thing is?  he's our odd-ball, and we've kinda loved him that way.

ie, the phorum people have loved him that way.  i've always hated him that way... heh.

heer has always had the right balance?  really?  you really think that heer has been balanced about prem?  i've always thought that heer has matched his ... uh ... eccentricity perfectly with her eccentricity.  which is what made them a perfect match as prem-heer-are-one in my eyes.  LOL

was she balanced when she put herself in jail -- abandoning her little sister to the mercies of dirtchachi (daljeet chachi for your information..)? 

was she balanced when she decided that she could sacrifice her love and life just so that her dead lover's family would not live in poverty?

i dunno... all seems kinda unbalanced to me.

just as it seems a little unbalanced to not tell prem -- when he is clearly so desparate for assurance, and his heart and mind has been wracked to the hilt with so much uncertainty 'caused by her little lies that he is driven to screaming at her in public!  prem the gentleman!  who she could've put out of his misery by just saying what she was doing in that hotel.  after all, she was not less than prem in how much of their private matters she spoke in public, no?  she clarified for everyone that it was not her that was besmirched, but his thoughts of her.   wonder why she didn't fully clarify why? 

to me, that's also ... kinda unbalanced, no?

*sigh* no. the reason that they fit so well is 'cause they are both ... eccentric! (totally love the word, btw... LOL)  we should just accept that.

prem-heer-are-...-eccentrically-one! 

LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

huzie12

india

india

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 8:29am | IP Logged
I am not surprised at all. After watching the promo, this was expected. If I hadn't watch the Promo then I would have been surprised.

He sure insulted his wife more then what Chachi said about Heer.
husbands like Prem are totally jerks. all they see is what their momma is saying is only the truth. nothing else matters to them.

blueocean_787

IF-Sizzlerz

blueocean_787

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaTM

Prem did not leave any stone unturned in insulting his wife. He turned out to be an eccentric today. It makes me think he always was when he loved her.

Ofcourse Heer needs to leave him till he gets his senses back.

Heer always had the right balance.

The major shock will be when truth comes out abot GAYATRI.

He have gone mad and not in the right frame of mind to think and talk....... his brain is being wash by his Gaaali Ma terribly.

esha

estee

IF-Rockerz

estee

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by india

He sure insulted his wife more then what Chachi said about Heer.
husbands like Prem are totally jerks. all they see is what their momma is saying is only the truth. nothing else matters to them.

er.. actually, that is not quite true.  and is 'specially not true for prem, no? 

in the show, one of the things that comes out crystal clear is that no matter what gaali-maa (momma to you, i guess LOL) brought in front of prem, he was steadfastly against thinking anything bad of heer.

he went beserk

- at the end of a showdown with heer telling him that for the first time, she thinks that his judgement is totally wrong.
- at the end of a month of watching heer doing her damnedest to get her brother acquitted of having murdered his sister, despite his clear stand that he is guilty.
- at the end of a month where he knows he is making the love of his life miserable with his continued effort to get her only brother jailed -- even though she thinks he is wrong
- and then getting to see a tape of heer checking into a hotel room with the ig-idiot (rajveer to you) when she'd told him she was with a friend; that comes up as proof that heer has lied to him explicitly, probably for the first time in her life.

um... there really wasn't much gaali-maa in this list no?

so that only-listen-to-their-mommas bit is not true.  the rest - of course - is totally upto you. 
Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top