Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

Prem insulted Heer more than Daljit Chachi (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

SnehaTM

SnehaTM

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nikasha-

I like the alligator scenario the best, alla Kasauti Zindagi Ki! Or maybe food poisioning? Or bird flu, or the swine flu, or she gets scared to death after seeing a mouse, or a poisinous spider bites her, or Veera's soul comes back to haunt her, or a kalash from a godess murti attacks her (I saw it on some old show okay.) or she goes on a safari and a lion eats her, or she falls off a cliff, or has a freak accident while sledding off a mountain, or wait, the best of all, she realized she has wrinkles!Shocked
ROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Prem insulted Heer more than Daljit Chachi (Page 4)" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

alisha_harshad

IF-Rockerz

alisha_harshad

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nikasha-

I like the alligator scenario the best, alla Kasauti Zindagi Ki! Or maybe food poisioning? Or bird flu, or the swine flu, or she gets scared to death after seeing a mouse, or a poisinous spider bites her, or Veera's soul comes back to haunt her, or a kalash from a godess murti attacks her (I saw it on some old show okay.) or she goes on a safari and a lion eats her, or she falls off a cliff, or has a freak accident while sledding off a mountain, or wait, the best of all, she realized she has wrinkles!Shocked
Why would she go safari when she is busy making Heer suffer .. lmao i m thinking her in safari clothes and in elephant lol.. guess ekta making shows abt it and all sas bahu thing on a jungle lol .. like tarzan family and all vamps lol ehe

Nikasha.

IF-Dazzler

Nikasha.

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
I don't know, to celebrate her success in seperating Prem and Heer.

cola_gul

IF-Rockerz

cola_gul

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
omg G3 needs to go die in a corner..honestly..what type of a mother is she.

Bul3

IF-Sizzlerz

Bul3

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 6:17am | IP Logged
I am  neither on Heer's side  nor on Prem's side..for me both of them are dead !!but yes Prem insulted Heer more than Daljeet Chachi...

-CUTE-

Goldie

-CUTE-

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 6:18am | IP Logged
hope he h8 his mom 4ever

Uzma005

Goldie

Uzma005

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 6:48am | IP Logged
firstly this prem is not thepreem and also this heer is not theheer. but still this guy has insulted this gul more than daljeet chachi.

just wanna ask a question if prem will realize his mistake and run after heer after knowing the truth. can u still say k he trust her? kia sach jan ker trust hota hai. one more question kia qatal ker k sorry ker dainay say saab wapis aa jata hai.

just wanted to share a stroy with you. gaoon k kuch loog mil ker kaheen ja rahay thay. rastay main aik guzartay howay admi say kaha, " kumar teri beti bhag gaye hai kisi k sath", kumar yeh sun ker bohat sharmida howa. when he return back, he found her daughter working in kitchen with her mom. kumar nay us admi say poocha tu wooh bola, "maaf ker do bahi main tu muzak ker raha tha"....

tell me kia sorry keh dainay say kumar ki izzat wapis aa jaye gi.. nahi na. tu similarly sorry ker dainay say prem ka character redeem nai ho ga. aur na hi preem aur heer ki oneness wapis aye gi :)

sorry for long post and sorry if i offended anyone

sonu0511

IF-Rockerz

sonu0511

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 7:18am | IP Logged
both are at fault...die gayatri die

Post Reply New Post

Go to top