Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

Prem insulted Heer more than Daljit Chachi (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

rekhab25

Goldie

rekhab25

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 7:01pm | IP Logged

i agree he was mad but he could have talked with his wife in his house.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Prem insulted Heer more than Daljit Chachi (Page 3)" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweta2005

IF-Sizzlerz

sweta2005

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
i think its both of their's fault yes,heer shouldn't have kept secret from him but prem's behaviour was also not justified in front of every one accusing her of having an affair he could have been angry but not accusing her was justified.

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
hope truth comes out soon and waiting to see prem reaction
hate gay3

umairah

Groupbie

umairah

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
bot heer n prem wer at fault ... how dey reacted in public if dey reali respect each other dey would have discussed in private in deir home... hope fully ash will help heer or she will be da one to know abt gmom first.

Nikasha.

IF-Dazzler

Nikasha.

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 7:35pm | IP Logged

Prem went absolutely nuts today! The way he threw Heer across the floor, and acted like a mad-man in front of everyone, breaking things, and crying helplessly in the middle of the road - you could tell he was disturbed. I mean one way, I really feel sorry for him and want Heer to blurt out the truth, but in another way I wanted Heer and Rajveer to get married. I just hope that Gayatri has cancer or dies in a car accident or gets eaten by an alligator or has a brain tumor or consumes poision or something!

-Ms. Nikasha S.Smile

Edited by -Nikasha- - 25 June 2009 at 8:06pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SnehaTMUzma005

alisha_harshad

IF-Rockerz

alisha_harshad

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nikasha-

Prem went absolutely nuts today! The way he threw Heer across the floor, and acted like a mad-man in front of everyone, breaking things, and crying helplessly in the middle of the road - you could tell her was disturbed. I mean one way, I really feel sorry for him and want Heer to blurt out the truth, but in another way I wanted Heer and Rajveer to get married. I just hope that Gayatri has cancer or dies in a car accident or gets eaten by an alligator or has a brain tumor or consumes poision or something!

-Ms. Nikasha S.Smile
ROFLROFL

mbibi

mbibi

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Your right... When daljit chachi was accusing and hurting heer it was cuz she wanted her own daughter for prem.. And prem was there to defend her. But now prem is accusing and hurting heer and she can't even be consoled by the very man who is supposed to love her for generations...... most likely heer will forgive prem after he apologizes because she lives him and it will make their love even more stronger

Nikasha.

IF-Dazzler

Nikasha.

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
I like the alligator scenario the best, alla Kasauti Zindagi Ki! Or maybe food poisioning? Or bird flu, or the swine flu, or she gets scared to death after seeing a mouse, or a poisinous spider bites her, or Veera's soul comes back to haunt her, or a kalash from a godess murti attacks her (I saw it on some old show okay.) or she goes on a safari and a lion eats her, or she falls off a cliff, or has a freak accident while sledding off a mountain, or wait, the best of all, she realized she has wrinkles!Shocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SnehaTMUzma005sonu0511

Post Reply New Post

Go to top