Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

Prem insulted Heer more than Daljit Chachi (Page 2)

Somii Goldie
Somii
Somii

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
CryCry
i am just really sad .i wish truth comes out really soon.
i hate u BT
GoldenPanda. IF-Rockerz
GoldenPanda.
GoldenPanda.

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Great acting by both and all! But to the character itself, I am on Heer's side! I mean gosh who would want their husband to act like that if they thought you were cheating on him? And that too in public! I know he was firious but lol in reality that is really humiliating and insulting, the way he pushed Heer to the floor and threw chairs and tables around him, then married them and then asked her for her mangalsutra, I say he deserved that slap and much more, I hope she leaves because if she doesn't Gayatri will make their lives miserable until she get's what she wants (seperating them)! Heer has to leave, then after she leaves Prem has to find out that this was all his mother's fault and that she played these mind games on them and then he'll have to put Gayatri aside forever, go after Heer, apologise to her properly and then take her to a seperate home or something, far away from Gayatri!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonu0511

desichica IF-Dazzler
desichica
desichica

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
At the end we cant blame Prem or Heer....the root of poison for this is W3!!!!! She has convinced both to hate eachother in the most slyest manner ne1 can stoop low to do so.....She convinced Heer not to upset Prem bout the Sameer crap...and convinced Prem Heer is cheating on him!!!!

Wonder if W3 will hide her face in shame or not...oh wait evil ppl dont do that...hahaha!!!
-Ashoo- IF-Rockerz
-Ashoo-
-Ashoo-

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
i think prem was justified in being anger.....but everyone knows when prem angry he's hard to control! stubborn punjabi yo! Wink

sonu0511

angel82 IF-Dazzler
angel82
angel82

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sidd-

i think prem was justified in being anger.....but everyone knows when prem angry he's hard to control! stubborn punjabi yo! Wink

exactly !! yeah when Prem's angry he's hard to control and when does he becomes so angry, only when the matter is related to Heer...
Mallu_gal Goldie
Mallu_gal
Mallu_gal

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 4:06pm | IP Logged

Im totally on prems side........heer shouldnt have kept any secrets......n everything you saw today just shows how much prem loves heer.......how mad he is for her n how protective he is........if heer hadnt kept anything from him in the first place.......none of these things would have happened......they are both equally to blame.......both have their own faults......

Alpha.
xx.
SnehaTM Newbie
SnehaTM
SnehaTM

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Well..I liked their performances too! I think they are always good!

I cannot agree that Prem is justified in showing his anger in this manner. Yes, he can be angry at her...but he completely went overboard.

When Prem sent Heer out of the house earlier...Heer did not react like this! She understood the reason behind and did not have any grudge about it even.

Ofcourse Gayathri is root cause but now Heer, Nihaal have suffered due to her.

Nihaal ended in jail,  Heer is stuck between a suspicious husband and a wicked mother-in-law. Today, she is run out of all patience and I hope she takes time off this mess. Peace of mind to HEER please.

sweet7863 Senior Member
sweet7863
sweet7863

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tina47

Heer should have left him along time ago.Im still waiting for a scene where she throws her mangalsutra to the floor.Then we can see some real action.

i know.Disapprove i cant believe prem did that. Angryat this point i am luvvvvvvvvving rajvir's character!Big smile

Edited by sweet7863 - 25 June 2009 at 6:56pm

kamx2

Go to top