Poll

Which 1 of these is the best couple??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Rhea_401 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey hi guys....im new here....tht of putting up this poll....plz don't get into ne aruments n express your views...

I find Sameer n Avni the best.....Dey both are complete opposite's n i thk dey're gonna be a treat 2 watch....wat do u guys thnk??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rhea_401 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Jeez i posted simran instead of roshni 😲 ......i hope u guys will understand//// 😛
scinerd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree with you, i like theother pairing too, i am really excited to see dhami and prtivi, it will be fun to see two egos clash and i roshni and varun will be cute, hes so innocent(like the door joke) and shes so blonde. It will be two cluless ppl clashing lol,  and but sameer and avni i can feel there chemistry and i havent seen it yet! their characters suit eachother so well! they will def be the power couple
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
For me Damini-Prithvi.. any day.. sameer - avni are cute but my vote goes to my Damini-Prithvi
-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well, rite now ill say prithvi and damini, but after they meet..ill know who i really like :)
mayur_rox123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
for me deffooo sameer and avni

i mean we havnt even seen em together buh i can just see them together ... and trust me dey gonna rock as a joDi

hehe ... am really excited ... =)

XxX
wida thumbnail
dont know
let them first meet eachother and than haev scenes with eachother and  than i will know hehe
chocoholics3 thumbnail
Hey guys, um i dont mean to correct you... i could be wrong, but i think the youngest sister is roshini, not simran!🤔
chocoholics3 thumbnail
omg im sooo sorry i just read ur apology comment, my bad!😲
-Zeustina- thumbnail
Please avoid comparison topics as it leads to arguments ... Do read the rules for the section...Getting this closed

IF Dev Team