Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

crazee4maan

crazee4maan

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SuhanaSafar

So far Inder seems like an ideal guy...so perfect that I'm a little torn about who would be better for Damini out of him and Prithvi.  But of course, there must be more than meets the eye.  I'm kinda hoping he'll die instead of become evil...at least that way his character won't be ruined for me.

LOL he dies... LOL yeah, he seems like the perfect guy, but guys who are over-the-top in materialistic things seem to be..i dont know..i dont want to make it seem like a stereotype, but buying all those gifts for her sisters, and buying all those jewelry sets for Damini seemed to catch my attention, and considering her mother picked the guy for her, so its not like they knew eachother for a long time and all and fell in love. The way Damini was talking about it, it seems like she only agreed because it would make her mother happy.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Suspicions upon Inder (Page 2)" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LoveLiveDance

LoveLiveDance

Posted: 29 June 2009 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
i think he is some how connected to that mistry guy that is bugging daminis mom

Post Reply New Post

Go to top