Book Talk

Favorite Fictional Best Friends? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

HPCRAZY

Goldie

HPCRAZY

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=lizzyjane]

My best fictional friends : Nancy Bess and George from the Nancy drew series

I think that all three of them help each other in times of crisis. Clap[QUOTE=lizzyjane]

Ooh,I remeber reading Nancy Drew books when I was really young so I don't remember too much details about Nancy's friendship with Bess & George.But I loved the relationship Nancy had with her Dad (Carson Drew,right?) & I thought they too were more like friends at times than father & daughterEmbarrassed

[QUOTE=lizzyjane]
My best friends : books .Embarrassed [QUOTE=lizzyjane]  Hey,Great quote!ClapClapClap Mine too!Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Favorite Fictional Best Friends? (Page 2)" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cityoflights

IF-Veteran Member

cityoflights

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

That's great! If you ever do get your hands on the FB series, do read them! :) And as a matter of fact...I have read To Kill A  Mockingbird...and I LOVE it. Totally forgot about that :) Really very good book. I find the friendship between Scout, Jem, and Dill very interesting. All of them are sort of different, but they somehow make a strong group of friends. Kind of like "opposites attract." But I really liked how there friendship went, and like I said...I really love that book.

And there is one more group of  friends I forgot! Nancy, Bess, and George from the Nancy Drew series! And James Potter and Sirius Black from HP! I remembered when I saw someone else post them :)

Edited by MusicalAiswarya - 27 June 2009 at 6:32am

ammygurl

IF-Dazzler

ammygurl

Posted: 27 June 2009 at 1:44am | IP Logged
hey....my favorite fictional best friends are james potter and sirius black....unconditional best friendship...loyalty and faith...the key words of their life and I also like jacob and bella.....they had a special kind of friendship....but nevertheless....best frndship...!!!
special about their frndship......as for JS...the kinda trust they put in each other...the love.. and as for JB...the promise of being for each other no matter what..!!!
who is better...well....i can't choose between sirius and james...both are equally good....and as for bella and jacob...jacob was a better one coz he wasn;t selfish...he was always there for bella....he put his life in danger to save her...time and again...and bella...never choose him againt edward..:(
do they remind u of ur friend.....yes....my best friend...!! our friends call us sirius and james...i m james and she is my sirius...forevr and always..!!!!

Edited by ammygurl - 27 June 2009 at 1:47am

HPCRAZY

Goldie

HPCRAZY

Posted: 27 June 2009 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MusicalAiswarya

That's great! If you ever do get your hands on the FB series, do read them! :) And as a matter of fact...I have read To Kill A  Mockingbird...and I LOVE it. Totally forgot about that :) Really very good book. I find the friendship between Scout, Jem, and Dill very interesting. All of them are sort of different, but they somehow make a strong group of friends. Kind of like "opposites attract." But I really liked how there friendship went, and like I said...I really love that book.

That's great! I'm totally in love with that book too!Embarrassed & I too find the friendship between Dill,Scout & Jem to be one of the most interesting things in the book.I love all those schemes they come up with to make Boo Radley come out of his hidey-holeLOL Those parts are simply hillarious;Especially the one where they stick a note to the end of a fish pole asking him to come out & saying they would buy him an ice cream if he doesLOLLOLLOL & getting caught by Atticus in the process!Tongue & I love the fact that even though Jem & Scout are brother & sister they play with each other & have serious discussions with each other just like real friendsBig smile

Edited by HPCRAZY - 27 June 2009 at 1:30pm

HPCRAZY

Goldie

HPCRAZY

Posted: 27 June 2009 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammygurl

hey....my favorite fictional best friends are james potter and sirius black....unconditional best friendship...loyalty and faith...the key words of their life and I also like jacob and bella.....they had a special kind of friendship....but nevertheless....best frndship...!!!
special about their frndship......as for JS...the kinda trust they put in each other...the love.. and as for JB...the promise of being for each other no matter what..!!!
who is better...well....i can't choose between sirius and james...both are equally good....and as for bella and jacob...jacob was a better one coz he wasn;t selfish...he was always there for bella....he put his life in danger to save her...time and again...and bella...never choose him againt edward..:(
do they remind u of ur friend.....yes....my best friend...!! our friends call us sirius and james...i m james and she is my sirius...forevr and always..!!!!

Hey you have just reminded both me & MusicalAishwarya of the fact that there were other best friends in Harry Potter books who shared equally strong bonds of friendship as Harry-Ron & Hermione trioBig smile How could we have forgotten James Potter & Sirius Black when talking about fictional best friends!Embarrassed Everything you've said about their wonderful friendship is absolutely true! & there are ample evidence in the books(Especially the 3rd Book)  to back them up too; "You'd have thought that Black & Potter were like brothers,inseparable", "Potter trusted Black beyond all his other friends" & ofcourse straight from the horse's (that is to say Sirius'sLOL) mouth ;" Your father was the best friend I had in the world & he was a good man" That was such a moving lineCry
Wow! You & your best friend are known as "Sirius & James." That's totally cool!Big smile

HPCRAZY

Goldie

HPCRAZY

Posted: 27 June 2009 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

Has anyone read "Anne of Green Gables"? What do you think of the friendship between Anne & Diana?

Edited by HPCRAZY - 27 June 2009 at 1:29pm

HPCRAZY

Goldie

HPCRAZY

Posted: 27 June 2009 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

Double-post editedEmbarrassed

ammygurl

IF-Dazzler

ammygurl

Posted: 29 June 2009 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HPCRAZY

Originally posted by ammygurl

Hey you have just reminded both me & MusicalAishwarya of the fact that there were other best friends in Harry Potter books who shared equally strong bonds of friendship as Harry-Ron & Hermione trioBig smile How could we have forgotten James Potter & Sirius Black when talking about fictional best friends!Embarrassed Everything you've said about their wonderful friendship is absolutely true! & there are ample evidence in the books(Especially the 3rd Book)  to back them up too; "You'd have thought that Black & Potter were like brothers,inseparable", "Potter trusted Black beyond all his other friends" & ofcourse straight from the horse's (that is to say Sirius'sLOL) mouth ;" Your father was the best friend I had in the world & he was a good man" That was such a moving lineCry
Wow! You & your best friend are known as "Sirius & James." That's totally cool!Big smile

yeah...that's pretty cool...and hey...that is what i was thinking..how could you forget these two..awww.....i hold a criminal grudge against you....arrest them for that...lol...LOLLOL...but your answers are good too...:)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top