Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: Ms.GoodMorning

It was publicly documented, Maya told us it was all over tv. It is Prakash Padukone!

being a public figure, it is almost next to impossible if she can actually hide it... so yeah, i am sure it must've been just that kully, that you mentioned... 😊
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Chalo then finally Deepika is 23... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† now someone teach her how to say it in Hindi.. don't want another controversy over this now.. poor channels have to work overtime to bring it to our notice.. πŸ˜†
lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pksanam

ohhh.... didn't know that... thanks for sharing kully...

i always am mentioning what i will be turning to, so i always end up increasing my age... my mom keeps reprimanding it... ke sab apni umar chupaate hain, ye apni umar badha ke bolti hai.... πŸ˜†

No this is new one...just today... I think she went to promote LAK...

They showed the old one from teh CCC2 interview...in that she said 23.

But this one is very fresh...just yesterday I guess.....

PS: Deepika has reduced her weight I guess. Her features looked all chisled out she looked very young and pretty...
lavienrose thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
^^I know Deepu's looking skinny! she needs to eat some pani puri, parathe, burgers LOL
Originally posted by: lovanika

No this is new one...just today... I think she went to promote LAK...

They showed the old one from teh CCC2 interview...in that she said 23.

But this one is very fresh...just yesterday I guess.....

PS: Deepika has reduced her weight I guess. Her features looked all chisled out she looked very young and pretty...

Again? Yeh sab kya ho raha hai mere bhai? Oh, well. If it was today, then I don't know!

She lost weight again? No bueno.. might be for KCK though.. she's looking skinny in those on shoot videos.
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

it happens, its happened to me a few times i duno how lol...i told the opthomologist i was 23, and after like 2 mins im like no wiat im not 23, im 22..ofcourse she had a good laugh...it happens when ur to turn a certain age that year it tends to stick in ur head, which was the case with me

lavienrose thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
^^^lmaoaoaoooo🀣 thnx for the laugh
lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It can be 22 going on 23......

One year is passe....It happens when you are in a mood adn want to show you are mature you say I am 23 adn then the same time when you want to be your younger self you use I am 22 years old. The fac tis your are in between 22-23 after you pass your 22nd birthdayπŸ˜›
starsgo thumbnail
Originally posted by: pksanam

i'm sure many actresses 'hide' their age.... if she has done it, she certainly is not the first... πŸ˜‰

in any case, trend back home is hide the age by at least 2 to 3 years... i know many who do it, so it's quite a common thing.... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

why...??  i will never understand for the life of me...!

πŸ˜† I've been pondering over this for a very long time myself. It's embarassing for a 30 year old to be a 30 year old, but I've heard 23 year olds call themselves 21 year olds as well πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

sakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† Me thinks Deepika in her full hoosho hawash is Feeding Meat (herself) to a Tiger (Media) with her own bare hands. Gasp!!

Errr...Kully, you can change the Tiger bit to Lion if you want. 🐷