Dr.Modi's Rules of Seduction! - Page 3

angeldust_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
lol nitica_82
again an awesome post
forget Abhi-Armaan or ne other B to Z
m becomin ur fan πŸ˜†
i havn't watched epi yet..n ur post so much helped me in gettin confused dat i can't wait for EHQ links n gonna watch epi right now !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
@Sigma. Thanks sweetier and I am glad you are laughing. Savour it... laughs are so precious. I love being funny....makes life so much easier.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: angeldust_

lol nitica_82
again an awesome post
forget Abhi-Armaan or ne other B to Z
m becomin ur fan πŸ˜†
i havn't watched epi yet..n ur post so much helped me in gettin confused dat i can't wait for EHQ links n gonna watch epi right now !

Oh God! I got you confused??? Aapki talwaar kahaan hai? Hamaara sarr kalam kiya jaaye.πŸ˜†. Thank you sweetie. Keep smiling. And no fangiri of mine. I am nothing...πŸ˜†
Haha Nitica you're so funny.....
-Ami- thumbnail

I love your post!

What I didn't get was that when Abhi was going to change the time to something more decent, why does Niki offer to come at the first time suggested? πŸ˜† She would say that she's going to come at the odd hour instead of the other. πŸ˜†
crazee4maan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ HAHA...totally loved reading your post..that's one of the things I look for when coming on IF..LOL..your o-so-interesting and funny posts LOL. Totally would have to agree with you..they both have to be o-so-sexy ..seducing each other HAHA..totally loved the eye lock scene after Nikki crashed into Abhi..that was cute..I saw some hope when I saw the twinkling of his eyes and  Abhi's short-lasting uneasiness when Nikki was picking up the files..before he snapped at her. Totally cant wait til Monday's episode. Once again, great post
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
@Ami! That's what it is , sweetie. Why in the world did Nikita invite herself to dinner at his house and insist on coming in the night? Abhimanyu is so 'sanki' these days... God knows what all he must be thinking. Bad idea.

@ Princess . Thanks Dearie. No matter how well Abhi veils his heart but how do you control the passionate spark between the two of you?
mich09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shockalot

Nitica, I was in splits reading this post...... Thank you so much I had a great time.....    Shazs Sweety you Rocked with your repliesπŸ˜ƒ

Nitica, yours and Zainab's mutual admiration posts had me in splits too......Overall everyone around me think I've gone nuts...... I owe it to you all....... Do take a BOW ! πŸ˜†

Michelle

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Aww.... Michy!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—....Keep smiling and join the mutual admiration society.
πŸ€—
mich09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Ami-

I love your post!

What I didn't get was that when Abhi was going to change the time to something more decent, why does Niki offer to come at the first time suggested? πŸ˜†She would say that she's going to come at the odd hour instead of the other. πŸ˜†

Well with Modi, I guess she never wants to take a chance ......... Never know if she'll be lucky the second time. πŸ˜‰   For a change he did not bite her head off ....... Guess he was still reeling from the bang bang...... Next day agar phir bhoot savar ho jaye toh ??? πŸ˜‰

Michelle