Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Last day- last show : BBHBBH

Burey Bhi Hum Bhale Bhi Hum (Star Plus) will be telecasting its last episode tomorrow and with that, Indya takes a round up of the last day on the sets for which the crew shot for yesterday.

Ashutosh Kulkarni who is seen as Jai on the show gives us an update of the last day. He says, "As it was the last day, we all spent the maximum time with each other. Right from breakfast to lunch, we had everything together. We did many things like we clicked several pictures with one another and we also cut the cake which JD bhai got. The entire team was present and it was a very touchy moment for all of us."

Adding further he tells us, "All the male actors were in one common room. It was raining in the afternoon, so what we did was that we made paper boats and then we put them where ever we could see water. We were continuously playing with those."

Kulkarni says as this was his first venture in national television, it will always remain very close to his heart as he says, "It is very special and dear to me and I'll miss each and every thing about the show. I'll even miss my character very much. I've learnt a lot from this show which will help me in future."'

The actor also says he has made some very good shows through this show with whom he promises to stay in touch with "I want to stay in touch with each and every single person but I am sure that if not all, I'll surely stay in touch with at least the male actors which includes Ashiesh Roy, Piyush Ranade and Manoj Goel. We've decided that at least once in a month, we'll get together and enjoy a lot."

So what is next for the actor?

"I am going on a small break in which I'll thoroughly groom myself physically and mentally and come back with a new package. I will then be considering some good acting offers," signs off the actor.

The last episode of Burey Bhi Hum Bhale Bhi Hum will air tomorrow at 7pm on Star Plus.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

mvatsakinhatAnjaliX12vicaevcuty_kcimbapeg_pionnearabian_loveRuhani..jeniluvmayurVarsha-01rahat_fahad8jyothi_cool

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Last day- last show : BBHBBH" in Burey Bhi Hum Bhaley Bhi Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 9:35am | IP Logged
i m gonna miss every character in the show Cry

rishani

Goldie

rishani

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 10:44am | IP Logged
thanks,i really like this show!!!!Tongue

~*simran*~

IF-Veteran Member

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

jyothi_cool

IF-Sizzlerz

jyothi_cool

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
its high time sp gets its act right i mean this show is awesome why trash such a show when there are sows which is baseless and utter crap which cld have trashed the only reason 4 bad trps was its time slot since a lot of people will busy at that time

vicaev

vicaev

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 3:24am | IP Logged
I am very upset with Star Plus for ending this show. BBHBBH is one of the best show on Star Plus today, each character is so incredibly talented.  Thank you to BBHBBH for entertaining us, though i feet it was tooooooooooo short.

vicaev

vicaev

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Thanks for the link. I have written to them.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top