Plagiarism !!!!!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

cool_pisces

IF-Dazzler

cool_pisces

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Hey Guys
I am really sorry to open a new post for this, but i just found out tht my story is being copied by another person without my permission on another forum. I just wanted to share with all my fellow writers tht there r ppl who do not think twice before doing such things. I mean sure i had heard of plagiarism before, but this is the first time tht it has happened to me, and i realize how much it effects the writer.
I just wanna ask the mods if there is nothing tht we can do to protect r forum frm plagiarism.
I know it may seem useless to open a whole new topic for, but i just had to ask everybody's opinion on this, and if there is any way we can counter it
Thanks Mini

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arshluver_15shonaveerSobtiObsession

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Plagiarism !!!!!!!!!" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dark Love

IF-Rockerz

Dark Love

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Plagiarism has become quite common in this section, and we try our best to track it down.

All that we can do at this point is to impose stricter rules on plagiarists...

If you have any better suggestions, kindly use the PM service to inform one of the moderators.

Send us all the information with all the proofs so we can look into it before you let it out in the open...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiNikiLuverarshluver_15shonaveerSobtiObsession

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.