Page 1 of 21

Page 1
Page   of 21
Page 2 Page 21

wardahere

IF-Rockerz

wardahere

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 9:10am | IP Logged

Helloo guys this is warda and ...soo to start of with ii want too say..II AM SOORRRY...!!OuchOuch ii know thats soo shud bee shamefull for meh since ii have two incomplete FF and ii am starting a new oneEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..well the thing about this is that my last two one..ii had to couldn't rite since ii was sinking down with all the work load soo ii was liek AHHHHHHHHHHHH..!! soo ii lost all my thoughts for them two..and finaliiee ii planned to rite a new storyy and ii seriousliee PAKA PROMISE to update it every other day...you can trust me on that cauz ii am really bored these days..cauz my sisters have summer colleges and stuff soo they come home at 5:00 and ii am at home sitting like an idiot with nothing to do..soo wat can be a better than a FFWink..this month ii have beeen readign sommmmme realiiie amazing FF..like seriouslie...ii laughed..smiled..blushes..and creid over sum..soo keeeping all those FF in my mind ii am going to WRITE a new ff..ii can't say how long this is going too bee..but not that long...adn OMGGGGGG..ii came up with this concept last night and TADA! rite infront of you..!! ENJOYYYYYYYYY..!!
leave..your

*Comments
*Critizism
*Suggestions
*and anything else you want to add..=)

lastly ii want too add is that the ii want to give all the credit too ARORA fr making me rite..she SERIOUSLIE encouraged me too WRITE a new FF or continue OLD ONe..
THANKYOU ARORA..

soo DEDICATING this FF to
ARORA and my IF forever buddy SAZITongue

P.s: this time ii really promise too continue adn actually update it..=)

Index:-
Intro promo: page 1
Part One: Page 7
Part Two: Page 16

Love yhu
warda<3

Edited by wardahere - 14 July 2009 at 11:25pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

KSG4lyfchahatmalhotramkp1995swamii92-midnightsun-sameera_12k_anjali12Make-It-Pop

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Zindagi Ban Gaye Ho Tum (AR:FF) =) *Part 2 updatd*" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

k_anjali12

IF-Rockerz

k_anjali12

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 9:14am | IP Logged
waiting for ur update. .

wardahere

IF-Rockerz

wardahere

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Here is the PROMO..
you will know about all the characters as the story MOVES ON TongueBig smile
soo don't worry about that and ENJOY THE PROMO..=)

ZINDAGI BAN GAYE HO TUM

FIRST PROMOBig smile

"What are you doing in club with these clothes on!?!?! he asked with anger in his eyes and scanned down on what she was wearing..
 a dress up till her knee backless and sleeveless which revealed her shoulders legs and her entire back..!!

" Mr.ARMAAAN MALIK..!! we have been married for past month you have been treating me like trash and you told me to live my life the way ii wanted so that is exactly what ii am doing.." she said  as she tried to get out of his grip..
He was flaming with anger on her sentence..and tightened his grip around her waist..

"look Riddhima ii am your husband and these are the kind of scenes media is craving for if they saw us like this they'll a create a mess ..."

"Like i  care Armaan..ii have finally started too live my life..and by the way Mr.soo called husband your spoiling my first day of independence.."she said with a naughty look on her face

"I am your HUSBAND you can't talk to me like this & ii don't want you too be flirting around other ...
before he could finish riddhima muted him off..

"WOAH WOAH! EXCUSE MEH!! yhu really neeed too watch ur tongue on wats its sayingg..OH!  my husband huh..?? where was this husband-ness LAST MONTH you have no RIGHT over me..get that through your mind and YES! i will DO watever ii want(finaliie out of his grip and harshly pull him away)and let see wat u can doo about htat..SINCE you told me not to care about you and u don't care about me soo whats up with showing this all off sudden concern about me"

Armaan did not know what to say he himself was confused about his strange behavior towards RIDDHIMA
he thought

"what was that Armaan..?!?! Riddhima is kinda girl whom you wouldn't even look at for 30 second..you have been married to her fr past month and what was today..?!? what happened to you..?!?"
Leaving a confuse Armaan

Riddhima head down to the party giving herself the
"ITS WORKING"
look..=)

warda<3

Edited by wardahere - 25 June 2009 at 9:21am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

ar_loveneverfadniki4life..KaJenDelena..KSG4lyfsusha11tamanna17ammy-ridzswamii92archieliciouscutie_mahimak_anjali12Lavender21teenorchidRadhika Shah-Cherry-

wardahere

IF-Rockerz

wardahere

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by k_anjali12

waiting for ur update. .

awwwwwwwwww thankyou..
ii have updated read it and tell me how it is..
please ii am SOOO CURIOUS..
ii have been debating with myself..on will you guys like it or not..
LOL
tell me okay..

love
warda<3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

k_anjali12

-Cherry-

IF-Addictz

-Cherry-

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 9:23am | IP Logged
reserved
i missed u ton warda di
hope u still remember me lolz

what can i say???

Hmmm the words that i say warda are too less for an amazing writter like u
amazing
outstanding
mindblowing
fabulous
off the house
magnificent
phenomenal
beautiful
enchanting

WinkLOLthese are the words i remember at the top of my head

u my sis
are the best writer i've ever known
and the second best to a chatter box like meLOLLOL
kya karu, we are sister right? so we both are meant to be chatter boxes right!LOLBig smile
though i hope ur FF's the ebst as your talking.

by just reading the promo
i was soo interested in it sis
i mean it was a short promo, but the way you showed armaan and ridhima in it was fab, how ridhima had this plan, which i found even more catching to me.

So i just can't wait for the nxt part warda di
luv ya
swancy

Edited by Angelic_Swancy - 26 June 2009 at 10:46am

.:.MONA.:.

IF-Sizzlerz

.:.MONA.:.

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 9:25am | IP Logged
hey interesting...will be waiting for ur updates.pm me whenver u update..
HeartMONA

Lavender21

IF-Rockerz

Lavender21

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Hey interestin promo. Do continue soon dear!!!

Riddss

IF-Sizzlerz

Riddss

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 9:36am | IP Logged
heyyy dear,
nice part
continue soon

love
Riddss

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety__pieekts_dmgmjht

Post Reply New Post