LNMDJ new timings....(Updated) - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
hey muskaan
im wida

he was just joking to shut his brother up hehe
but i think tis gonna end to be true..
and yeah i don't think he will break engagement cause he likes her but for some other reason
hey muskaan
im looking for good frends here too
i cant wait for couples and im liking the show so far

Heyy Muskaan aka Muski aka Arzoo... (Can I call you arzoo?)
I'm Cami!
Welcome to the forum! I know how you feel... i was so excited that finally this forum was made... lolz... cuz you see the IFians tricked me... i didn't know i was suppose to press (MORE SHOWs) to get here... lolz!
NEWAYZ!
Glad to have another member joining us here!
I, too, like Prithvi and Damini, but i also like Sameer and Avini. and I like Roshini... lolz... as for the couplings... can't wait to see more to figure out which one i like the most ... but as for now i think i like all the couples... lolz... and individual characters! They're different, you know?

Btw: THANKS for the timing *not that i really need it... lolz... i got mi sources๐Ÿ˜†*

So yeah, nice meeting you... btw: YOU'RE A Psychiatrists? GET OUT! That was one of my job options... lolz... right after i watched freaky friday *years ago* but yeah...
what else?????
hmmm so yeah... is it hard being a Psychiatrists?

Nice meeting you,
Cami

Wild_Madison

nice meeting 2 u...well yeah u can call me Arzoo n i m luking frwrd 2 dis show..it is different frm d shows wich i watch dmgkmh

mjht(used 2 watch long time bak)

Love

Arzoo

hi muskaan, im payal...and i love prithvi and damini couple too(as of now). like you, ill have to waitand watch who's story gets better.

and prithvi isnt gonna break her engagememnt....sammer was teasing him ant her getting married, so he said that to shut him up...lol

and ur a psychiatrist?WOW!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ im a student...so, igess ill ave to call u 'di' (if u dont mind)๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by *payal_15* - 14 years ago
Originally posted by *payal_15*

hi muskaan, im payal...and i love prithvi and damini couple too(as of now). like you, ill have to waitand watch who's story gets better.
and prithvi isnt gonna break her engagememnt....sammer was teasing him ant her getting married, so he said that to shut him up...lol
and ur a psychiatrist?WOW!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒim a student...so, igess ill ave to call u 'di' (if u dont mind)๐Ÿ˜ณ

yeah i m a psychistrist u can call me up....i mean pm me...๐Ÿ˜Š

Love

Muskaan aka Muski aka Arzoo๐Ÿ˜Š

Hi Muskaan di I'm Javeria

He was just joking around with his brothers

I love all 3 couples but my fav has to me SaVni
i dunno abt him breaking the enagement....but after the rukus that happens at the party it will definately get stalled for the timebeing!!