Dil Bole Hadippa-First look poster*ing Shahid/Rani - Page 8

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
Very true, but movies based on cricket have never worked very well. Have they? :S
RiyaK09 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lagaan? I dont think the sport matters, the script has to be good. If the script is good, any movie can work :)
Riya, you do have a good point about scripts, since most cricket based movies (excluding Lagaan) have an extremely weak script, but I have lost faith in Yash Raj in terms of scripts.
Edited by Gossip Girl - 14 years ago
RiyaK09 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yup! Who knew that Ishq Vishk would work? :P

I have completely lost faith in YRF too, but NY looks like a well made movie, so I'm kind hoping DBH is good too! After its Shahid-Rani, they are smart enough to pick the right scripts, no?

Btw, I love your sig and avi. Karnvir rocks!

Yes, I'm keen on reading the reviews for New York. I'm keeping fingers crossed for this one (Rani really needs a hit). Thanks! Yep, they do! :-)
Wow the movie looks totally out of the world. Rani and Shahid look like the best couple ever. Their chemistry is hitting the ball out of the park! Thats a 6! Shahid reminds me of young srk.. Everything looks pleasing. The music is awesome. This one is surely a winner.
punjabi_qt26 thumbnail
Haha! If you compare Rani & Shahid's arms ... lmao !
glamritz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
woww ! nice !!! I wanna watch this movie now ...

I thought Rani would look older than Shahid but no man, she looks not only younger but very much compatible ! So all those who called Rani short or watever... there u go !  Rani should be thanking her short height now because it realllly works in her favour. It will help her LAST ... She can still pull off looking younger with a relatively junior hero !

Saw the promo. It seems like a mixture of jab we met and bunty  aur babli ... but i hope the script doesn't turn out to be like "victory" or "goal" .... I hope its a Chak De or Lagaan or Iqbal or even a Jo jeeta wohi sikandar! I love inspirational films ...

Honestly for Rani's sake, i really hope the movie works!! Guys, please watch it !!! lol.