Health & Fitness

For Healthy Eyes!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

monica25

monica25

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Our life is full of stress. We take care of our face , our skin  maybe our entire body to fight the stress but often forget our eyes - the most important and beautiful part of our body. Take a look at the important tips for your eyes:

1. If necessary, use eye drops 3 to 4 times a day to lubricate the eye; however, it is best to consult your ophthalmologist before putting any medicine on the eye.
  2. Eat lots of spinach, leeks, blueberries (and fish) because all contain properties known to keep eyes healthy.
       3.    Use an umbrella or sunglasses to avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "For Healthy Eyes!!!" in Health & Fitness forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

eexxoottiicc

IF-Rockerz

eexxoottiicc

Posted: 21 July 2009 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Okay I occasionally put eyedrops in my eyes, and I do eat all of the things mentioned above except fish! DeadLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top