Udate for UK Viewers (Tues 25th JAN)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago

Hii i actually manage to see the soap today i gotta tell you rishi got what he deserved anyway soz if i miss something out plz do point it out here we go: (also half the things i will say in english cause i am not good at hindi if i write hindi mostly NO-One will understand😃)

The episode starts with rish saying "you, here"? and molly says yes me she tell him that shes is disgusted and then tells rishi not to bother giving any excuses as she knws the truth about him, molly even tells the gril in the room his date to stay away from rishi because he has no respect for woman and she will regret loving him like molly is rite now, rishi is confused he tries to stop molly but she doesnt listen to him he even apologises to her but it doesnt work, on the other hand the date girl is crying and leaving, rishi tries to stop her but she proper screams at him and says "main to samjti thi ki tum mujse pyaar karte ho lekin mein galat thi" the date rushes out and rishi is proper pissed off, while Molly comes out of the hotel near to archi's car, archi sees molly's face and asks her whats the matter why is she crying, molly says she met a old freind nothing serious. When they get inside the car archi keeps questioning her, who was tht freind and says seems like shes an enemy more then a freind look at yourself molly jab gayi thi to kitni khush thi aur ab... molly breaks down into tears and archi gets tensed and apologises to Molly saying she had no intention of hurting her, Molly then says i am ok Shall we leave, Archi says "ok lekin pehla ek smile from you" molly gives a blar smile and archi says "thts like a good girl ab chalte hai". when they leave instantly Rishi comes outside and talk to himself: "Yeh sub kya hogaya mera secret is tarase kesa uhsa pata chalgaya", "kiska kam hai yeh, haan zaroor aman ka", "Aman i wont spare you". Molly gets home and gets  flashbacks where she is telling rishi how she loves him alot and she cant live without him, she then askes herself why did rishi do this to her why. She phones Kashish and tell her to come to her place she needs her alot  as she is feeling lonely kashish gets tensed and tells molly to take care of herself as she is coming to her place immediatly, when kashish gets to Molly's place Molly breaks down infront of her telling her what rishi had done to her, She says she is sooo sorry for not believeing kashish di her papa and mehak, molly says to kashish that she is really ashamed of herself, however kashish convinces her by giving her a little courage, she says how she and her whole family is with her, and she can always make a new begining of her life. Molly huggs Kashish intensly, and kashish says to herself in angryness (in her mind) "Ab bas Rishi, mein tumhe nahin chorugi, iss baat ki tumhe saza zarror milegi". Vasu comes to Mehak and askes her "Tumhe yaha kasa lagraha hai", and Mehak a little confused says "ji?" vasu tells her that she can go back to her house or mika very soon with roshan as she knws how much they miss her nana and di,  (what she was trying to say is that she will soon send Mehak and her son back to their nana's or dad's house)  Mehak has tears in her eyes and vasu has a grin on her face she says "apno se zayda door nahin rehsakta hum" and walks away leaving Mehak unhappy Aman then comes to sujal's office and tells him the truth about Rishi, everything rishi has done and also his lack of respect for woman the way he has decived Molly all the time etc Sujal is pissed off and says "god help you rishi" and says you are going to be punished 

the episode ends!

Edited by Megha_Desai - 19 years ago
ur update isa lot betta than mine!!!!!1 mine didn't make sense as i am really in a rush.
Hey, dont say tht your update was as good sa mine i missed the episode on monday and then read it i also wrote in a in bit of a rush!
thank u guys  for the up date saved my time thanks
thanx for da update megha n guys. i neva knew dat ppl wrote updates for uk time.
Hey guys do watch todays episode Sujal is proper gona screw at Rishi badly its gona be sooo good!
i wont be able to so would sumone update real soon after it finishs?

i'll try my best 2 do it but it most probibly wont b perfect. i'll have 2 miss about 5 mins of ksbkbt. but that doesn't really matter.

Thx for the update Megha. I didn't know ppl started updating for UK but i must say i'm am really glad you do. I was thinking to do it but my memory is poor and my hindi is worse so i would not be able to do it.

But i must say i am sooooooo happy Rishi finally got what he deserved and got caught red handed. Aman was of some use for once and Mouli, got some sense too. Sujal was just so kewl the way he handled things, his expressions were excellent. I almost felt scared for Rishi.