Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

||Heart's Aflame|| Chapter 20 updated pg 107 23/4 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 121

SongsOf_Silence

IF-Dazzler

SongsOf_Silence

Posted: 04 July 2009 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fungrl

Divorce...........Prem and Heer...............NO........lol..............awesome update, loved the way you described Heer's father.........cold and shrewd business man..................poor Heer an absentee Dad and no Prem.............

thanx for the PM, will wait for the next great update

lolx yeah they are actually divorcingTongue awww thnx dear! em so happy u liked da update! wil surely continue soon! take care! 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Heart's Aflame|| Chapter 20 updated pg 107 23/4 (Page 7)" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SongsOf_Silence

IF-Dazzler

SongsOf_Silence

Posted: 04 July 2009 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by katane

DEAR , it is awesome,i love it.

but in the starting,divorce, ohhhhh.

but i think your story willbe become more interesting. please update soon, and on the best.

hey dear!! aww thnx alot! yes i assure u things wil get more n more intersting now! keep in touch!SmileSmile

SongsOf_Silence

IF-Dazzler

SongsOf_Silence

Posted: 04 July 2009 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hil4eva

omg..!! why do ualways leave me pondering adn with so many ?S!!! gr8 update and beautifully writtenn..the last paragraph is soo deeppp..very well.. heer is only 18??!!!..poor heer, she's so lonely...i really cant wait to see wat turn the nxt prt will take!! can't wait for the lust love thing to strt..gr8 update..dont keep us waiting too long.

lolx hey kim! gud to have u here!Big smileBig smile lolx thts wat i want u know more n more questions which is da element to keep readers interested and intrigued!WinkWink aww thnx alot dear! em sooo glad u liked it!! Big smile thnx for commenting!!!!SmileSmile  will surely continue soon!!!! Tongue take care!!

SongsOf_Silence

IF-Dazzler

SongsOf_Silence

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
hey guys! em back wid another update! i hope tht u will like this chapter as it is written by me and my sister and has no link to da book wat so ever..so i hope tht u'll like it! SmileTongue a special request to all my silent readers!Smile please do leave a small note to let me noe wat you thought coz more thn 800 ppl have viewd my fanfiction which is quite over whelming since only two chapters have been updated buh it was hurting to see tht 800 ppl viewed and only a few repliedCryCry pls tell me whether you all like my new fanfiction or not coz ur views mean alot to me whether it is criticism or appreciationSmile pls i beg u all to pls let me wat u think! i hope u all wil understand coz all ff writers put great efforts in writing and a little appreciation will make dem soar high!Smile thanks! Smileenjoy da next installment!Big smile

CHAPTER 3

9 months ago.

France.

" Preet where's my camera?" yelled an 18-year-old Heer Mann as she rummaged through her dressing table with everything flying in the air adding to the mess of clothes which lay there awaiting to be put away in suitcases which were half filled! Having graduated with top honors, Heer and her friends had decided to go on a well-deserved vacation in Europe for a month. Although it was impossible to get permission from her father but she still managed to get a yes out of him after not talking to him for a week and sulking in her room.  Heer had had the time of her life with her best buddy Preet Malhotra and a couple of other friends from college. Being total opposites as compared to their friends both of them hated partying late and shopping till you drop dead, preferring to go sightseeing, taking long walks on the beach and hiking on the lush green mountains and simply enjoying the pleasures of each other's company. Partly it was because of one disastrous night out in a disco where Heer had gotten completely tongue-tied upon seeing the unfamiliar crowd. Today was their last day in Juan-les-Pins, which was a popular holiday destination in Southeastern France, Which was their last resort. This was the last day of their vacation, and they had to catch a flight to London from Nice Cote d'Azur Airport, which was scheduled to leave the next day in the evening from where they had to catch a flight back to India. " Preet Malhotra!" she shouted again throwing her hands in air out of frustration for the lack of response from her best friend who's room was just across from hers where he was supposed to be but wasn't there apparently. Marching across the room to go into his as his door was open heer bumped into him as he appeared out of nowhere in her doorway with a big grin plastered on his handsome face instantly changing into that of a grimace as they both fell down. " Ouch! Why do you always have to announce your entry in one way or another Preet?" heer grumbled while sitting up rubbing her bruised hip, scowling at him. " Yeah whatever. Listen you have to see this", preet replied brushing away her annoyance and making a grab for her hand and next thing she knew she was up and pulled in the sunny corridor as he dragged her towards the beach which was right across their Hotel Belles Rives much to her infuriation. Preet had been getting bored and was feeling cooped up, also the thought of returning back to India had dampened his spirits. " Come on Heer, let's have some fun. We have got only this day left anyway", he said. " But preet I still have got loads of packing to do and plus I have to do yours too", heer protested as her best friend half dragged her by the hand determined. " You worry too much' now come on, we'll do the packing together", he replied." Yeah sure we will", Heer muttered knowing full well that she would be doing it in the end alone anyway. Though she didn't mind it as she was used to taking care of him. Dressed in white vest and khaki shorts Preet Malhotra was one of the most popular and richest guys in college. Girls drooled over him and all guys were in envy of him. Heer had known Preet since they were in school. At first both of hem had hated the sight of each other. Heer being a quiet and shy girl and also in braces at that time always used to become target of his snide comments as he always used to call her brace face.  But one particular day when Heer had saved Preet from the wrath of their teacher while he was sneaking out of class, Preet saw her in a whole new light and both of them became best friends, with him apologizing for calling her names. Right now as she looked at his back as they walked down the steps towards the beach, she smiled thinking of all the things they had done together. She knew Preet better than his own parents did, same like the way Preet knew Heer inside and out and that was what had brought them close. Shunned away from their families for whom earning money was more important than earning the love of their children Preet and Heer had found solace in each other's company and that's what made their friendship stronger than ever. Brushing away her thoughts as the image of clothes waiting to be packed away ran through her mind she again tried to object, " but preet'" heer started but stopped as he turned around. " please for me?" he said quietly giving her his puppy dog look. Heer's expression softened. " Oh alright" she said defeated " but only for some hours okay?" If there was one thing that Heer Mann could not do it was turning down her best friend. Preet knew that full well and he used it to his advantage every time to get his way. " Sure sure", he said barely listening, " now come on". He dragged her to a hot dog stand. " You dragged me all the way here just to buy a hotdog?" heer said frowning. " No! Of course not! Look at that", he replied inclining his head side ways. " What? I don't see anything," she answered squinting. " What? Don't you see those hot babes?", he replied inclining his head more forcefully this time. " You brought me here to check out girls in skimpy bikini's?"  Heer said scornfully folding her arms, raising her eyebrow. " They are not your average girls heer, check them out! They are so hot" Preet said earnestly, enthusiasm ringing in his tone.  " Yeah right very hot now can we go back please? I have a lot of work to do," she answered obviously bored as she made her way back. It was late in the afternoon and the sun was boring down with ferocity. " heer you're completely missing the point here", he replied skipping beside her. "  Guys would kill to have the view that you had moments before". " Preet if you haven't realized it yet than I'll make it clear to you. Firstly I am not a guy and second I am straight so I am not checking out all those sexy curves upon which you are downright drooling and trust me that's not a pretty sight", she replied rolling her eyes. " Hey I was not drooling! Heer you're such a spoilsport", he retorted apparently crestfallen at his best friend's lack of interest. " You were", she said in a challenging tone. " Was not!"  He shot back. " Was too", she laughed running away as he lunged at her in mock anger. " Heer come back," he laughed taking after her.

" Why? Afraid that you wont be able to catch me?" she mocked running at full speed as the waves kissed her legs, dampening her tights. " Oh no! You shouldn't have said that miss! Now you'll have to pay!" he answered easily catching up to her, splashing her with water making her laugh all the more. An hour later both of them were seen making their way back dripping wet with water. " Meet me in an hour, we have to go somewhere", Preet said as they stopped at their respective rooms.  It was early evening and the corridor had gotten a little chilled due to the cool breeze, which blew in from the sea making them shiver. Their friends were in their rooms packing oblivious to them. " But Preet not again, you know we have to" but stopped as Preet closed the door in her face making her mouth drop open.

Heer stepped out of the shower rubbing her arms as a cold breeze met her. She dried herself and wrapped a bathrobe around herself while making her way towards the pile of clothes on her bed wondering what to wear because Preet had as usual forgotten to tell her where they were going. Five minutes later she decided on wearing a blue double bow halter-top and denim Capri pants. She blow dried her hair and tied them in a French braid.  She then made her way to Preet's room, which was as usual unlocked. She entered without knocking knowing full well that he would still be in the shower. She chuckled when she heard Preet singing at the top of his lungs

"Am I original?

(Yeah)

Am I the only one?

(Yeah)

Am I sexual?

(Yeah)

Am I everything you need?

You better rock your body now!

Everybody yeah

Rock your body yeah

Everybody, Rock your body right!"

" When will he grow up?"  Heer thought, as she looked at his room with exasperation, her smile fading. It looked like as if it had been hit by a tornado.  Clothes were strewn all over the floor with a packet of stale chips lying open at the end of the room along with several cans of non-alcoholic beer.  The bed cover was half spilling on the floor with a pillow lying neatly at the foot of it. " What was he doing?" Heer thought to herself as she moved towards the unkempt bed. " Now where do I look for my camera?"  She thought fervently throwing a nasty glare at the closed door.  Deciding to clean the room first, heer got down and started folding his clothes thinking that she had to do this after all so why not now? Thank goodness that the air conditioner was on at full blast or she would have been covered in sweat in no time. " So much for room service!" Heer thought disgusted as she picked up the cans throwing them in the dustbin, which was already overflowing. Having packed half of the suitcase, heer sighed with relief thanking the A.C for its cool breeze, which had made the room quite nice and cold but not for long as upon coming out of his bathroom clad in a towel only Preet yelped as the blast of cold air hit his bare chest. " Are you trying to kill me here?" he asked in an annoyed voice shivering. " Oh yeah, sorry about that, I had to because if I had cleaned your room without turning it on than I would have needed to take a bath again" heer replied as she turned it off. " By the way, nice vocals Preet! You dazzled me with your singing, I was practically swooning you know!" Heer said smirking glancing at him. " Right thank you", preet retorted. " At least I am better than you!" he said. " Yeah sure you are", heer answered rolling her eyes as she straightened the bed cover.

" Forget about that, what do you think?" he asked flexing his muscles. " Think about what?" Heer asked giving him a quizzical look. Preet's face fell. " Think about what! I don't believe this. Do you know how many girls would crave to find me in this position?" preet said in mock outrage. " Yes I am sure there are hordes of girls but I am not one of them", heer said chuckling. " Plus I have seen you half naked only about ten times and one time all you had on was your boxers" heer said with a smirk. " Trust me it was not a pretty sight at all" she said mocking him.  " You have not! You are exaggerating", Preet replied nervously.

" Maybe but you cant be absolutely sure now can you preet?" Heer asked laughing at his livid expression. " Get ready, I am waiting outside" she said and exited the room leaving a very uncomfortable Preet behind who was questioning the air on how best to convince himself that she was lying but also afraid of the fact if she wasn't, making him pause in the process of pulling on his shirt hoping fervently that she had not God forbid seen him in his superman boxers.

i really hope u liked da frndship of preet and heer's as i wil play a big part in upcoming chaptersTongueWink! will eagerly wa8 for ur wonderful comments!

lots of love

hiba

note: i have editted the date in the 1st chaper from 1st july to 1st march as it wasnt going wid my  trackSmile

Edited by premeerrock - 13 July 2009 at 3:29pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

raksharmeiskanPrem4everRamshafirzaOrionAMMI6-Shwetasri-sweet_gurl93ashpushkptlfungrlsugiiInnocent02-Garima-...Maham...-scarlett-miraareSukrutha-Faith-isomersP.Kamaljit.Sean-Fatima-

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
hey
awesome update
thankz for pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SongsOf_Silence

SongsOf_Silence

IF-Dazzler

SongsOf_Silence

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Pooji-

hey
awesome update
thankz for pm

thnx for replying Smileem glad u liked itSmile

rakshar

rakshar

Posted: 11 July 2009 at 8:37am | IP Logged

Hi

I m a new member here I just luv ur FF
I've read the other one too "Feels like heaven........." & its beautiful
I must say ur are an excellent writer Clap
I hope u continue soon waiting for ur update Smile
And please add me in ur PM list Smile
Luv,
Raksh

Edited by rakshar - 11 July 2009 at 9:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SongsOf_Silence

SongsOf_Silence

IF-Dazzler

SongsOf_Silence

Posted: 11 July 2009 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rakshar

Hi

I m a new member here I just luv ur FF
I've read the other one too "Feels like heaven........." & its beautiful
I must say ur are an excellent writer Clap
I hope u continue soon waiting for ur update Smile
And please add me in ur PM list Smile
Luv,
Raksh

hey dear! welcome to the forum!Smile em so glad tht u like my fanfiction!Embarrassed ill surely add u to my pm list and thnx a lot for ur compliments! wil surely update soon!Smile

love
hiba

p.s: n its just like heavenTongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top