Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

||Heart's Aflame|| Chapter 20 updated pg 107 23/4 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 121

meiskan

Groupbie

meiskan

Posted: 29 June 2009 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
really nice! Excited for the next update! can i be added to the pm list?EmbarrassedSmile

Edited by meiskan - 29 June 2009 at 10:53pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Heart's Aflame|| Chapter 20 updated pg 107 23/4 (Page 5)" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shruti11

IF-Sizzlerz

Shruti11

Posted: 30 June 2009 at 12:27am | IP Logged
plssssssssss continue soon

SongsOf_Silence

IF-Dazzler

SongsOf_Silence

Posted: 30 June 2009 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nityatarlapally

aweeesome!!
it's super interesting!!..dying to see what happens next!
update soon!
~nitya

awwww thnx alot dear! Big smile em glad u liked it.... n it wil get more interesting as da story proceeeds!Wink keep in touch!Smile

SongsOf_Silence

IF-Dazzler

SongsOf_Silence

Posted: 30 June 2009 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fungrl

wonderful first update..............can't wait to read more

can you please add me in the PM list

Arpita

hey thnx alott dear! em glad u liked it! will surely add u in ma pm list! keep in touchSmile

SongsOf_Silence

IF-Dazzler

SongsOf_Silence

Posted: 30 June 2009 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meiskan

really nice! Excited for the next update! can i be added to the pm list?EmbarrassedSmile

hey thnx alot dear!! em soo glad u liked it!Big smile will surely add u to my pm listSmile keep in touch n take care!

SongsOf_Silence

IF-Dazzler

SongsOf_Silence

Posted: 30 June 2009 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shruti11

plssssssssss continue soon

hey dear will try to continue soon!Smile thnxSmile

SongsOf_Silence

IF-Dazzler

SongsOf_Silence

Posted: 03 July 2009 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
hey guys! em back wid another chapter! Big smilet hought why nt giv u something to read as u all wa8 for monday! the chapter is nt tht great as everything will start in the next update! so sorry if dis turns out to be a little boringEmbarrassed. plssss do comment n tel me wat u thought! here u go!

CHAPTER 2

Balraj Mann was the president of Mann & Company, which was started by his father Aditya Mann in 1980. What had started as a small departmental store of clothing and accessories had developed into a large chain of department stores expanding all over India due to Aditya Mann's intelligent mind and intellect of knowing what to do at the right time. Dying of Cancer 6 years ago, Aditya Mann had named his entire property which was worth over 5000 crores to his only son and had left his Grand daughter Heer Mann a small fortune of 1000 crore. To ensure that she used the money wisely he had made the bequest with the stipulation that funds were to be held in trust for her until she retained the age of twenty-five and appointed Balraj Mann as her trustee and to maintain full guardianship over the said funds.  In that period of 6 years Balraj Mann had continued with the legacy of his father. His methods were different but the results were promising and effective. Balraj used the money wisely and with careful planning. Unlike Aditya Mann his son was not as prone at sentiments and feelings. He ran the business with a cold efficiency he had seen his father being crippled by the inefficiency of employees who took advantage of his kindness and generosity. There were no such rules in Balraj Mann's book. An employee was only as efficient as the profit he brought to the company.  It was due to this ruthless rule that Balraj had taken the company a step ahead then his predecessor. Mann & Company branches were now open in various parts of US and UK with other's under construction in Paris and Germany, boasting the sale of latest brands like Gucci, Versace, Prada, Calvin Klein which were in great demand.

At 52 and divorced, Balraj Mann still imposed the aura of a man bitten hard by experiences. His wife having left him and had run away with a stable worker leaving their daughter behind at the mere age of five which had made him a hard, cold and ruthless man. Relationships didn't matter to him. Maybe that was why he didn't trust his daughter like he should but was still very protective about her.

Marching across the hospital corridor with quiet demeanor dressed in a formal gray suit towards the doctors room he looked like a man not to be messed with as the people quickly scurried out of his way when they saw him approaching.  Closing the door behind him he coldly looked at the young doctor who stood frozen behind his desk. " When did this happen Dr. Mathur?" he snapped making the doctor come out of his reverie. " Around 3 in the morning sir", he replied gulping. " At three in the morning! Why was I then informed about this at seven in the morning?" he shouted making him flinch. " We didn't want to disturb you sir". " Didn't want to disturb me! This is my daughter you are talking about doctor! What happened to the bloody guard who was stationed at her door? " He asked frostily marching across the room. " he uh dozed off", he stammered and quickly continued as his face turned purple with anger. " Sir everything has been taken care off.  Your daughter is in her room sound asleep. We have given her tranquilizers and she wont wake up for another couple of hours".  " Dr. Mathur", he started. " I was told 12 hours ago that you have given her tranquilizers and she wont be waking up for some hours but what do I have here? My daughter woke up at three in the morning, she went downstairs into the lawn and nobody in his hospital came to know about it. Now what do you suggest you should be doing right now?" he said looking at the poor doctor who had gone white in the face. " Sir I", he managed. " I'll tell you what you should do. Call Kumar, do anything to get him out of bed and here in ten minutes else you can say good bye to your job". Turning his back to him he continued. " Fire the guard", he said before storming out of the room leaving a very flustered Dr. Mathur behind who grabbed the telephone passing rapid instructions before collapsing on the chair wiping his damp forehead.

" Calm down, there's nothing to be so angry about!" Dr. Kumar commented dryly as he entered his room to face his thunderous friend. " You tell me to calm down! You!" Balraj roared failing to keep his voice low.  " I know everything. The guard is fired just like you wanted and as far as I know you nearly gave one of my best doctor's a nervous breakdown". " You don't know anything! What if she hadů" but stopped as if thinking it better to not to voice out his opinion. Taking a deep breath he continued. " This must not happen again. How's she doing now? When will you discharge her?" he asked in a much-controlled voice.  " In about two weeks.  She's doing much better now but her blood pressure is still low. She's still weak even though it didn't stop her from going down. She had a major miscarriage and it's a miracle that we were able to save her. This pregnancy was dangerous for her as she was anemic and only eighteen. She knew all this but still went ahead with it as her doctor told me. Anyway she's safe and that's what matters right now", he answered going through her file. We are going to keep her under observation for another two weeks and when her progress will satisfy me then you can take her home".  " Okay", Balraj replied not really convinced with his answer.  " Everything will be just fine. She has gone through a huge trauma and it will take time. What do you say to a cup of tea?" he inquired looking up at him through his glasses pointedly. " Make it a strong one", Balraj shrugged leaning back in his chair.  

For a week Heer lay in the Mann's wing of Ninnavati hospital, a wing named after her family in honor of their huge endowments, listening anxiously for the sound of Prem's long quick strides in the corridor.  Her father had tried calling him again on her insistence and when he couldn't get through, he had sent him a telegram.

Prem didn't come. He didn't call.

During her second week in the hospital however he answered her telegram with one of his own. It was short, direct and lethal.

" A divorce is an excellent idea. Get one".

Heer walked towards the window in a slight daze, a piece of paper clutched in her small fist.

The sun was setting, robbing the world of its light. She watched the sky turn a beautiful array of colors as the sun went down, slowly sinking marking the end of the day and approach of a dark night. Her life felt like that of a sun. Slowly sinking leaving only despair and hurt in its path. A darkness so strong that it was impossible to see what lay ahead. She felt empty from the inside as loneliness slowly enveloped her as she blinked back tears, which threatened to fall. As the sun went down, she felt all her happiness; all her wishes go down with it. As if out of a haze, a foregone memory came back to her. She still remembered the day she had met him, the day, which had changed everything. How she wished that she could turn back time, to make sure that that unfateful day had never happened.

well thats it!Smile i realy hope u liked it! Wink i noe u all must be hating prem buh dere's more than meets da eye so dunt fretTongue do let me know wat u thought! will be waiting eagerly to know ur views!Big smile take care! ciao!

cheers,

hiba

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

hil4evaOrion_Maneet_fungrlsweet_gurl93ashpushcpervaizkptl-Shwetasri-Sidarth_lover1angel82Innocent02-scarlett-...Pwincess...-Garima--Faith-SukruthaP.Kamaljit.Sean-Fatima-

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 03 July 2009 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Hey
Nice Update
thankz for pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top