Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

||Heart's Aflame|| Chapter 20 updated pg 107 23/4 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 121

hil4eva

hil4eva

Posted: 27 June 2009 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premeerrock

Originally posted by hil4eva

hey..guess wat! my friend gave me judith mcnaught's book its called "every breath u take" ...if this ff is based off tht novel...then i wont read  da novel..just lemme kno if this is the novel or not..lol...

lolx no its nt based on tht one u can safely read it!WinkTongueTongue awwww it was really sweet of u tht u said u wont read it if it was based on tht novel!Embarrassed thnx dear! n i assure u i wont disapoint u!Big smileBig smile will surely cntinue son! till thn keep in touch n take care!Smile

lots of love
hiba

okiezz...np yaar thats why i askd. wanted to make sureSmile...so i'll start reading that..btw hve u read that one?is it good? it seems interesintg..r her books like Harlequin ones? i know u wont disappoint meBig smilei'll be waiting, it'll be worth the wait..!
luvvvv
kim!Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Heart's Aflame|| Chapter 20 updated pg 107 23/4 (Page 3)" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SongsOf_Silence

IF-Dazzler

SongsOf_Silence

Posted: 27 June 2009 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

HEARTS AFLAME

TEASER

The combination of lust and love is complicated. Especially when the former forms the beginning of a relationship. Confusions, denials run through. It is indeed something when some one you share your bed with suddenly becomes the one you want to share your life with. Lust and love, pain and regret and then a wall of hatred so strong that only true love can penetrate. Will two people who hate each other with the strongest of intensities reconcile the same love buried under mounds of pain, heartbreak and regret? The sense of loss at both ends is extreme. Will they realize that feelings of one is a mirror of the other as well and only together can they battle against their loss and undermine it?

Meet Prem Juneja, an intense magnetic tycoon and Heer Mann a woman of promising zeal and beauty. When they met they created magic' will their love take birth again or will hate emerge victorious? Sparks will fly but will they be of love or abhorrence?

Find out in " Hearts Aflame".

COMING SOON

damnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!! i must say 10/10!! ***woooootttttt***..so awesomeeee...luv the entire luv and lust idea..too hot..plzzz start soon gurl! i cannot wait!Tongue(is this the book one...if so plzzz tell me wat da bok is)..luv it too much..cannot wait till it starts!!Tongue

hey thnx alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!! em on cloud eleven after reading ur comment!!! Big smilegod!! cant stop jumping up n down!LOLLOL yes dis is da book one which i told u abt buh the teaser was written by ma sister!Tongue n npe i wnt tell u da name of da book it will spoil all da suspense no?TongueTongue  i'll lett u noe wen da ff endsEvil SmileTongue wil surely continue soon!!! thnx once again! Smile

lots of love
hiba

hiba!!!awwwiiieee..so glad i got u on cloud 9Tongue...well tell ur sis she did an awesomeeee job!Embarrassed..omg!! lol..i just checked ur message and i waz on ma way to da libraray...so i thought abt checking if u replied ..so i can get da book..Cry...but i understand..Big smile..i'll wait!Tongueu gotta cont. supa soon!!EmbarrassedClapClap

awwwwwwwwwww thnx alot dear!!! yes i was definetely on cloud 9LOL  lolx i like being evil!LOL i'll surely continue soon! Smile

SongsOf_Silence

IF-Dazzler

SongsOf_Silence

Posted: 28 June 2009 at 2:03pm | IP Logged

okiezz...np yaar thats why i askd. wanted to make sureSmile...so i'll start reading that..btw hve u read that one?is it good? it seems interesintg..r her books like Harlequin ones? i know u wont disappoint meBig smilei'll be waiting, it'll be worth the wait..!
luvvvv
kim!Big smile
[/QUOTE]

hey kim! Smile nope i havnt read it buh ma sister did n she liked itSmile so its a safe readLOL  i have read many books by judith macnaught n dey are really gud if you like romantic stories! Embarrassed read "something wonderful" n "whitney my love" by her they are really good n who's harlequin? Tongue havent read any of hisSmile..awww thts really sweet of u! will update tomo!Big smile

seya
hiba

--Sarah--

--Sarah--

Posted: 28 June 2009 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Great teaser..sounds interesting and it is about reuniting..
so waiting for it

Sarah

SongsOf_Silence

IF-Dazzler

SongsOf_Silence

Posted: 28 June 2009 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
hey guys! em back wid my 1st chapter!Big smile i really hope tht u'll like it! i jus want to say tht i have used a hospital's name in ma fanfiction tht  is " nanavati hospital" in mumbai. guys i have never been to india so i really dunno how tht hospital is buh i wanted a name so i used it so if i make any mistakes regarding its lay out or discription thn kindly excuse me Smile the story will be told in past first n thn we'll get to da future!Smile  heres da update!

PROLOGUE

Dr. Balabhai Nanavati Hospital

Mumbai

India.

1ST March 1999

3:00 am.

The hospital corridor lit by a lone lamp was deserted except for the solitary figure that walked through it. The guard guarding her door had dozed off. Thunder shook the skies as heavy rain poured steadily. Her steps faltered as she walked down the stairs. Her hand limply slid against the railing as she made her way down. Reaching the back door, she walked out. The rain was coming down in heavy torrents, soaking her light gown. She had always liked the rain'once a long time ago'she winced and brushed the memory aside. The cold was numbing as she walked through the lawn, the grass tickling her feet but nothing registered to her. Numbly she caressed her flat stomach. She couldn't feel the reassuring bump that was always there to comfort her that the mark of his love was inside her. Her baby always used to kick her at this time of hour, making its presence known' forcing her to make her way down to the kitchens and have a bite of an apple or anything sweet in the refrigerator' she had always hated gulab jamuns but her baby used to love them'but it wasn't now. She feverishly clutched her stomach trying to feel but nothing. Blood rushed in her ears as the full force of the words hit her, making her fall on the wet grass. " I am sorry Mrs. Juneja but we couldn't save your child. You were losing too much blood. We didn't have any choice. I am terribly sorry". " Doctor 'my'my baby"' the doctor was looking at her with pity' her eyes had lost the twinkle they had whenever she visited her for her regular check ups. " What? My baby is all right' she's right here. I know" Heer said confused that why was everyone looking at her with sympathy. " Mrs. Juneja". " No! You are lying! Nothings happened to her! She was just fine! I am telling you!" she cried hysterically. " My husband will talk to you! I know he's here and he'll talk to our lawyer! Daddy where's Prem?" she asked looking at her father. " PREM!" she screamed as the nurses tried to hold her. " He's not here sweetheart. I tried to contact him in every way possible but I couldn't reach him' I " but she didn't hear the rest of it as her mind went blank and felt a stabbing pain on her left arm.

" PREM!!!" Heer screamed in the dark night. " We lost our baby' Prem I lost our baby". Heavy sobs shook her body as she cried out his name. " Why didn't you come?"

" Prem!!! Prem please come back", she choked as bile constricted her throat' tears running down her face mixing with rain. " Please come back! I need you! I love you!" She cried, her face bent in defeat as her hands clutched her stomach. She had never felt so alone in her entire life. Prem's love made her complete, made her Heer Juneja but he was not here. When she needed him the most he was not there for her. Didn't he love her? Did he ever love her? Questions ran through her mind as she yet again looked up the skies crying out his name in agony. " Prem! Ajao prem! Aajao'! She managed as her voice broke but not like her heart, which had broken into a million pieces on loosing her child. " She looked at her hands which prem had once held.

" you promised me that you will come back! You promised!" She cried as her hands curled into fists.

" I'll come back for you and our baby", he had said looking in her eyes as he bid farewell " Good bye".

Guards rushed out to her, taking hold of her making her stand up. " Ma'am you are not supposed to be here. You should be in your room!". " no let go off me!" She screamed trying to fight them off. " Prem" she screamed yet again as they pulled her towards the hospital. She was loosing consciousness now. Paramedics hurried outside with a stretcher as they lifted her limp body onto it, rushing inside. " Mr. Mann wouldn't like this at all", the doctor on duty thought anxiously as he followed.  

=======================================================================

Well thts it! it culd have been better i guess but anyway i giv ma bes shot! plsssss do let me noe wat u think!!!Embarrassed will be waiting eagerly to hear from u all! take careSmile

lots of love
hiba

Edited by ...Hiba... - 25 September 2010 at 6:30am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

kavitanainameiskanladoosfirzaPH4EVR_Maneet_AMMI6-Shwetasri-fungrlsweet_gurl93cutegirl94xoxoJasminexoxokptlcpervaizashpushangel82-Garima-Sidarth_lover1bd670816Innocent02nitziPumpkinncurledupSukrutha-Faith--Maha-

SongsOf_Silence

IF-Dazzler

SongsOf_Silence

Posted: 28 June 2009 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sarah--

Great teaser..sounds interesting and it is about reuniting..
so waiting for it

Sarah
hey thnx alot dear!Smile em glad u liked it! hope u like watt i have in store for u!Wink

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 28 June 2009 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Hey
Awesum part 1
loved it
thankz for pm

sugii

Goldie

sugii

Posted: 28 June 2009 at 6:13pm | IP Logged

excellent part...ClapClapClap .vry intersting...plzzzz continue asap...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top