Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

||Heart's Aflame|| Chapter 20 updated pg 107 23/4 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 121

Page 1
Page   of 121
Page 3 Page 121

cola_gul

IF-Rockerz

cola_gul

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
heyy great job..keep up the good work.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Heart's Aflame|| Chapter 20 updated pg 107 23/4 (Page 2)" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SongsOf_Silence

IF-Dazzler

SongsOf_Silence

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hil4eva

Originally posted by premeerrock

HEARTS AFLAME

TEASER

The combination of lust and love is complicated. Especially when the former forms the beginning of a relationship. Confusions, denials run through. It is indeed something when some one you share your bed with suddenly becomes the one you want to share your life with. Lust and love, pain and regret and then a wall of hatred so strong that only true love can penetrate. Will two people who hate each other with the strongest of intensities reconcile the same love buried under mounds of pain, heartbreak and regret? The sense of loss at both ends is extreme. Will they realize that feelings of one is a mirror of the other as well and only together can they battle against their loss and undermine it?

Meet Prem Juneja, an intense magnetic tycoon and Heer Mann a woman of promising zeal and beauty. When they met they created magic' will their love take birth again or will hate emerge victorious? Sparks will fly but will they be of love or abhorrence?

Find out in " Hearts Aflame".

COMING SOON

damnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!! i must say 10/10!! ***woooootttttt***..so awesomeeee...luv the entire luv and lust idea..too hot..plzzz start soon gurl! i cannot wait!Tongue(is this the book one...if so plzzz tell me wat da bok is)..luv it too much..cannot wait till it starts!!Tongue

hey thnx alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!! em on cloud eleven after reading ur comment!!! Big smilegod!! cant stop jumping up n down!LOLLOL yes dis is da book one which i told u abt buh the teaser was written by ma sister!Tongue n npe i wnt tell u da name of da book it will spoil all da suspense no?TongueTongue  i'll lett u noe wen da ff endsEvil SmileTongue wil surely continue soon!!! thnx once again! Smile

lots of love
hiba

SongsOf_Silence

IF-Dazzler

SongsOf_Silence

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Pooji-

hey
mindblowing teaser
i am speechless
are u going to have a pm list??
if u do plz add me to pm list

hey awwwww!!! thnx alt dear!! ovcourse em gonna have a pm list n will surely add u!!!! Big smileBig smile em soo glad u liked it!!! will surely cntinue soon!

love
hiba

SongsOf_Silence

IF-Dazzler

SongsOf_Silence

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mylove_prem

mind blowing teaser.. its awesome.. do continue soon

hey thnx alot dear!!! will surely continue soon!SmileSmile

SongsOf_Silence

IF-Dazzler

SongsOf_Silence

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nityatarlapally

wooohhhooo!!..another ff!!
lust and love?!!!...sounds amaazing!!
continue soon!

awww trhnx alot!!! ya i love dis cmbination! Wink em so happy tht u liked it! will surely cntinue soon! keep in touch!Smile

love
hiba

hil4eva

hil4eva

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 5:29pm | IP Logged

HEARTS AFLAME

TEASER

The combination of lust and love is complicated. Especially when the former forms the beginning of a relationship. Confusions, denials run through. It is indeed something when some one you share your bed with suddenly becomes the one you want to share your life with. Lust and love, pain and regret and then a wall of hatred so strong that only true love can penetrate. Will two people who hate each other with the strongest of intensities reconcile the same love buried under mounds of pain, heartbreak and regret? The sense of loss at both ends is extreme. Will they realize that feelings of one is a mirror of the other as well and only together can they battle against their loss and undermine it?

Meet Prem Juneja, an intense magnetic tycoon and Heer Mann a woman of promising zeal and beauty. When they met they created magic' will their love take birth again or will hate emerge victorious? Sparks will fly but will they be of love or abhorrence?

Find out in " Hearts Aflame".

COMING SOON

damnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!! i must say 10/10!! ***woooootttttt***..so awesomeeee...luv the entire luv and lust idea..too hot..plzzz start soon gurl! i cannot wait!Tongue(is this the book one...if so plzzz tell me wat da bok is)..luv it too much..cannot wait till it starts!!Tongue

hey thnx alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!! em on cloud eleven after reading ur comment!!! Big smilegod!! cant stop jumping up n down!LOLLOL yes dis is da book one which i told u abt buh the teaser was written by ma sister!Tongue n npe i wnt tell u da name of da book it will spoil all da suspense no?TongueTongue  i'll lett u noe wen da ff endsEvil SmileTongue wil surely continue soon!!! thnx once again! Smile

lots of love
hiba

hiba!!!awwwiiieee..so glad i got u on cloud 9Tongue...well tell ur sis she did an awesomeeee job!Embarrassed..omg!! lol..i just checked ur message and i waz on ma way to da libraray...so i thought abt checking if u replied ..so i can get da book..Cry...but i understand..Big smile..i'll wait!Tongueu gotta cont. supa soon!!EmbarrassedClapClap

hil4eva

hil4eva

Posted: 27 June 2009 at 9:46am | IP Logged
hey..guess wat! my friend gave me judith mcnaught's book its called "every breath u take" ...if this ff is based off tht novel...then i wont read  da novel..just lemme kno if this is the novel or not..lol...

SongsOf_Silence

IF-Dazzler

SongsOf_Silence

Posted: 27 June 2009 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

hey..guess wat! my friend gave me judith mcnaught's book its called "every breath u take" ...if this ff is based off tht novel...then i wont read  da novel..just lemme kno if this is the novel or not..lol...

lolx no its nt based on tht one u can safely read it!WinkTongueTongue awwww it was really sweet of u tht u said u wont read it if it was based on tht novel!Embarrassed thnx dear! n i assure u i wont disapoint u!Big smileBig smile will surely cntinue son! till thn keep in touch n take care!Smile

lots of love
hiba

Post Reply New Post

Go to top