RiyaK09 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

OMG OMG OMG Its HOT. Like real HOT. SUPER HOT! No HOT is an understatment, ITS BLAZING!

Shahid has completely outdone himself! Charlie, my love, why you so smeksy?! I saw it on Tv and have been dhan tana-ing around the house when its like 3 am here! ALL credit for the video goes to Anamika! I just uploaded it on YT! Not the best quality, but heck, deal with it! Cuz seeing it HD might be injurious to health!😆 Bad joke, but AHHH its hot!

Starts at 1.59

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pcmoFbu-4U[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I don't like how the girl said Shahid will lose his chocolate image forever. Why can't he keep that image and just add no aspects to his image uff.

Anyways, I like the promo. He looks so diff, and so hot. This song is so catchy.
RiyaK09 thumbnail
Simran, dont listen to that chick! Guddu is the chocolate hero in Kaminey. Plus, Shahid will be sporting his traditional chocolate boy looks in Yahoo, YRF Anushka starrer and even DBH! Come on, thats how he achieved all his fame, he cant let go of it :)
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlp8JvFURqM
copied from black eyed peas (who also copied it)
RiyaK09 thumbnail
lol yeah the beat is copied, but its all about Shahid in the song promo for me!

I can't wait for Yahoo, but I hope they change the name!

It's Bollywood, everything is copied, no surprise there.
RiyaK09 thumbnail
There is no way they can keep Yahoo....some other maker has already registered the title. We'll find out soon, it better be as intriguing as Kaminey!
b_queen thumbnail
Shahid luking soooooooooo HAWT !!!😳 ...im luving the song too..its rockinggggggg 😊
Lavender21 thumbnail
OMG shahid is lukin so cute!!! The song is aweosme!!!
MrsKaranGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yeppppppppppppppppppp isaw ito n tv yesterday and recorded it and since then have watched it atleast 75 times LO..Ma bro looks sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hawttttttt and sexciiiiiii..and mannnnn im so addicted to this song and am humming it 24x7..this movie is gonna rockkkkkkk and i swear i cant wait to hear all the ongs or even minutes of them LOL...Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im having a kaminey attack...bachaooooooooooooooooooo...

x Mrs.HinalKaranGrover x