Page 2 Page 89

IsabellaCullen

IF-Dazzler

IsabellaCullen

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 12:24am | IP Logged

Index:Scroll down!

Suniye,
Hello everyone !

Its your very own sonali, with another boring fanfic of hers.I hope, you'll continue pitying and commenting on my pathetic work.LOLI've deliberately decided against giving up an introduction or a character sketch.But if you are confused then do contact me!So, here's the first dose of AR,AA and RM!Wink

Happy reading!Big smile

It felt like heaven in his arms-away from troubles,worries and tormenting thoughts...away from the ruthless world, enveloped in pure love and a sanct feeling o being loved conditionally by your "someone special".Embarrassed

"Riddhima?...pager..."He caressed my hair and I returned back to reality.

Prising myself away from him, i dived my hands in my lab coat pocket to search for my pager..

"Armaan my pa..."and before I could complete, he placed the tiny devil in my palm, with his ever-enchanting smile.Big smile

"Dr.Riddhima armaan Mallik, aap ise Cancer Ward mein chod aayin thi..."

He smiled, and so did I, but at his concern for me and my belongings, one of which, was he, himself.

"So what Mr.Mallik...kaam hai ye aapka!"

His eyebrows were high up..."Aapke peeche-peeche bhaagna?..."LOL

"No...mera khayaal rakhna..."Embarrassed

He pulled me into a hug..."I love you..."EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

"Me too..accha ab Muskaan's delivery is lined up next...tum aa rahe ho na?.."I arranged his collar.It was again, tuned up, like a 5 year old child.LOL

"I've got to check 2-3 patients, uske baad I'll join you okay?..All the best!"
He kissed my forehead, energising me to move forward with work.Embarrassed
"Aaaaaahh...!!"Muskaan turned out to be a much difficult patient, than I'd thought her to be!The pitch at which she was yelling was loud enough to summon the entire hospital in a minute!

"Mu...Muskaan...its...its fine..its...bas 5 more minutes...breathe in...and out...in....and ...Rahul?.."I was really erm...suprised to see Rahul following the breathing pattern!LOL

"Rahul, its what SHE needs to do..."He made an apologetic face.

In the next moment, Muskaan yelled again, clutching me hard enough to rip my labcoat apart!

"Muski...relax yaar...I know dard ho raha hai...par...bas...thodi der aur...tu...tu thoda sa...try to relax...haan?...tu.."I caressed her belly to calm her down a bit..LOL

"Tujhe kya pata kitna dard hota hai...apna baccha hota tab pata...aaaahh!"...

"Hey! Basket! How's the little baby..?Ladki hai na?.."He ran towards Riddhima, who seemed to be coming out of the ward.

"Yes...beti hai..."she smiled..

"Kya hua?...itni dull smile?...Tired?.."He caressed her hair..

"Hmm..."She closed her eyes, being engulfed into a hug..

"I'm really very proud of you.."She smiled at him, no wanting to leave his arms.She needed him the most at the moment.Embarrassed

"Main...andar milke aata hun hmm?.."she nodded and saw him joining the celebrations.

As he joined them all, the happiness was doubled!LOL

"Say bye to Maasi..."Muskaan took the tiny hand into hers and waved it carefully...

"Alle mela baccha...good night...acche se ninni karna aur..mumma ko tang nahin karna.."She kissed her stomach and she giggled with her closed eyes..LOL

"Chalo...tum bhi so jao Muskaan...kal milenge hmm?.."Riddhima caressed her hair and left the room, after greeting Rahul.

"ATUL!"She squealed in delight as she was him...

"Hey Ridz...kaisi ho?..."He hugged her..

"Fine...tum toh hum sabko bhul hi gaye jab se New Bombay wala project join kiya hai...hai na Armaan..."She looked at Armaan, who smiled, seeing her...

"Bas...ye last week hai...main bhi toh join kar raha hun yahan wapis.."He smiled.

"Arjun...aur...d...di...kaise hain?..."she lowered her gaze and so did Atul.

'fine...Arjun bahut yaad karta hai tumhe..."..Embarrassed

Armaan lightens the moment..."Haan haan....tu zyada baatein mat bana ab yahan khade hokar...ghar toh aayega nahin kabhie...abhi chal..hum ghar hi jaa rahe hain..."

"Nahin aaj nahin Armaan...woh...thoda time kam hai aaj..bas Muskaan ki gudia dekhne aaya tha...tum dono jao..Ridz thak gayi hogi....bechai subah se kaam mein lagi hogi.."He explains..

"Hmm...riddhima...tum please andar Muskaan ke room se chaabhi le aao tab tak...phir chalte hain hmm?.."

She nods and leaves...The moment she enters their room, she stands frozen by listening to Rahul's words....

"Ek patni apne pati ko iss roop mein ek anmol tohfa deti hai...thankyou Muskaan, hamari zindagi poori karne ke liye...thankyou Muskaan gudiya ko iss duniya mein laane ke liye..."A tear drops down Riddhima's eyes, unkown to her...Ouch

"Riddhima...chapatti paas karna please.."Armaan's words hardly get noticed by her, as she's busy in fiddling with her food, in a trance...Ouch

"Riddhimaaaaa....?"He places his hand on her shoulders and she comes out of a daze..."Huh...haan?..."

and before she could say anything, a tear drops down her red eyes, which she abruptly, dries with her dupatta...

"Ridd.."But she didn't let him complete..

"Tum khao...maine kha liya..."

As he looks at her, running upstairs, he thinks about the entire scene all over again..."Ye kya hua..."

He enters their room, some 15 minutes later, when he had made sure, she wasn't sobbing, after locking herself up in the bathroom.His heart pains, seeing her sitting on the balcony floor, hugging her knees..

"Riddhima?...are you okay?..."He sat besides her on a cane stool..

"Hmm.."She looks down, averting her eyes from him..

"Kya hua riddhima...?Idhar dekho..."He lifts her face and finds a long trail of tears running from everywhere to everywhere across her face...Cry

"Riddhima?...kya hua baccha?..."He takes her in arms, bending down a little..

"Kisi ke kuch kaha aapse?..huh?.."He wiped her tears, which seemed to be uncontrollable..

"Bolo Shona...kya hua?...Anjali se mili thi ?...huh?...Tabiyat theek nahin hai?...kya hua?...batao toh...hua kya?..."But she hides her face in his chest again...Cry

"Kya hua Riddhima?....kyun pareshaan hai mera baccha?..."His love and concern, breaks all the restictions, she had imposed on herself and she begins sobbing hysterically...

"I'm sorry Armaan...I am..."

"Ssshhh...bas..."

He sat down, on the floor, hugging her real tight and rubbing her back..His eyes too, were moist, but his heart was firm as he knew, they had to stand up for each other...he had to be strong for her...Cry

He emraced her, calmed her and caressed her for as long as it seemed to be eternity...Embarrassed
"103..thand lag gayi na mere bacche ko?..."He kissed her forehead...

"Armaan...I'm sorry for being a terrible wife...I am sorry for being a ..."

"You should be sorry for even thinking this about my wife...Just one more word and I'll spank you with my hairbrush and mind it, the new one that I've bought last week is really hard.."

She couldn't resist but giggle..He smiled and wipd her tears..Big smile

"Ab so jao...warna mei Miss Naazuk Kali ki tabiyat zyada kharab ho jayegi...main abhi cold patting kar doonga..ahd you'll be fighting fight...please zyada fight bhi mat karna phir hmm?..."He took her in arms, patting her to sleep.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by Sonalihutifan - 01 May 2010 at 12:41am

The following 69 member(s) liked the above post:

sweeetdishalovejuhi91TaniDMGloverar_loveneverfadRashmi_RashmitamykrishnanavtinderprachieeramanikiranminhasyashimalhotraBaniGuptateju22-Armaan-ridhima_017mkp1995KSG4lyfCaramel_21archieliciouskshanikaaDEE2803swamii92IshqDewaaniscorpio95~sumedha~Suvarna....frnd.of.frndzriddhima1KaShCrazyAneesaangelina_2005hipreetIqbal Neha1prernawaghraycutie_mahimaSony_1234-midnightsun-gugguammygurlanizafdevilshangelnyxxprincess52shonagudiasearchoffriendsk_anjali12amruta04Lavender21ranbir_lekhaarshluver_15pwincess kanzijanu1610ksasizhasan2monikasethNeha.K.-ialwayswill-nidha1983aish_punkZaynoo2320swetha10MeghzzRiddssmithilalovesksgTerrificTina09KaSh-Maneet-FanMake-It-PopDivineDreams.Alu-Ishaqzaadi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Cradling our dreams*~Pg 85! May,1st!" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nidha1983

IF-Sizzlerz

nidha1983

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 12:25am | IP Logged
woah SonaliHug its really awesome oneStar rocking oneSmileSmile plz continue it soonTongue & thanks for the pmWink

"My love is like an ocean,
It goes down so deep,
My love is like a rose,
Whose beauty you want to keep.
My love is like a river,
That will never end,
My love is like a dove,
With a beautiful message to send.
My love is like a song,
That goes on and on forever,
My love is like a prisoner,
It's to you that I surrender."

http://www.ftd.com/pics/products/S1-4052_c.jpg vspace5

http://www.33smiley.com/smiley2/love/lovenotes/3.gif vspace5
Nidha  Emoticons vspace5

Edited by nidha1983 - 25 June 2009 at 1:57am

aarora

IF-Dazzler

aarora

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 12:31am | IP Logged
wow amazing update..luvd it..continue soon..plzz PM me whenever u update..
luv ya..

shriya12

shriya12

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 12:39am | IP Logged
hey sonali!
thanks for the pm..who said ur story was boring??..i like it yaar..smthng different..hv read lots of AR post marriage stories but ths is gna b a lil differemt..wud like to c hw to develop the plot..so ridz is childless...hw cud muskaan utter such a thing..jus wna knoe whether shes the bad woman here..do continue soon..i liked the concept n yeah dnt forget pming me!

love shriyaSmile

shalika

Goldie

shalika

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 12:41am | IP Logged
hey nyc update.....plzzz continue soon and do pm me again....

anizaf

IF-Dazzler

anizaf

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Hii Sonali

Wow... It was soo good... soo intense... hmm it seems they have a problem... they can't have kids right? well... whatever it is... it's so very good... Please continue soon... I really loved the concept... and yes do PM me for next update... thanks for this one

Love,
Annu

Edited by anizaf - 25 June 2009 at 12:43am

IsabellaCullen

IF-Dazzler

IsabellaCullen

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 12:49am | IP Logged
                                                                             Index:

Part 1~Page 1

Part 2~Page 9

Part 3-Page 18

Part 4-Page 26

Part 5-Page 33

Part 6-Page 45

Part 7-Page 52

Part 8-Page 58

Part

Edited by Sonalihutifan - 10 September 2009 at 1:12am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TaniDMGlovermykrishnascorpio95

sunaena

Goldie

sunaena

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Aww..This was soo nice !
Just love the way Armaan took care of Riddhima .. :)
Umm what about Anjie ?? Did she and Riddhima fight ??
Post the next part asap please :D

Post Reply New Post

Go to top