Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Khushi.

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 12:01am | IP Logged

Hey Everyone....

LNMDJ Is looking to make it big...Loved the first 3 episodes and i really wish and hope that they make it really big.....Best wishes for them......
The best part is that the 3 couples are so different from each other...That's the USP...Really waiting for how they will meet their ways...

Edited by _Khushi_ - 25 June 2009 at 12:03am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KaSuAlways

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A nice start..Hoping big.." in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

scinerd

Goldie

scinerd

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 12:39am | IP Logged
i agree im really enjoying it and did you see the promo! looks interesting, i want to couple to meet but i really liek the brother sister chemistry

-iPayal-

IF-Sizzlerz

-iPayal-

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 2:56am | IP Logged
whats USP?
and im really waiting to see whats ahead...the show looks really good...starone shows always are great!

Asad-Kii-Arzoo

IF-Stunnerz

Asad-Kii-Arzoo

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 4:30am | IP Logged
well i m hoping a lot frmd is show..luks intrsting....thnk god finally i got 2 see sumthing dat is intrsting....i watch copz it is different frm dose shows wich i watch already-DMG,MJHT n KMH

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 11:15am | IP Logged
The show looks interesting.. Characters are awsome.. well according to the first show of these new ppl they are acting pretty good.. except Roshni the blonde kid.. she's overacting.. Prithvi and damini are the best jodi.. both filled of action and etc.. im eagerly waiting to see how will the fall for each other.. it'd be interesting.. Prithvi is soo hot.. so yea..Im sure the serial in future will keep us glued to it..

*pyar*

IF-Dazzler

*pyar*

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
the show is really nice
and all the character are good

KaSuAlways

IF-Rockerz

KaSuAlways

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Khushi! Agree..I like this show..its so diffferent

-Rajji-

-Rajji-

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *payal_15*

whats USP?
and im really waiting to see whats ahead...the show looks really good...starone shows always are great!

USP - Unique selling point

I loved the first 4 epi's so far, i think there's a twist soon ahead with the new promo. I hope nothing happens to the guys' dad but thats what I fear will happen from the promo Ouch

Post Reply New Post

Go to top