Twilight

New Book Cover VS Old book cover (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Remix Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 30 June 2009 at 12:06am | IP Logged
the new cover looks cool, sure..

but the old cover are better because it symbolized stuff and because there are people out there who don't like the choosen cast..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Book Cover VS Old book cover (Page 3)" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

veracity

IF-Sizzlerz

veracity

Posted: 06 July 2009 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mona18

Obviously I prefer the old version. Needless to say why >< In Stephanie's website, she cleary explained the reason of the red-white ruffle tulip. And the tulip according to me, really suits the whole situtation in Bella's phase of life.

Totally agree. I prefer all the old covers of the books as they all hold a symbolic meaning.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top