Twilight

New Book Cover VS Old book cover (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

missindia26

IF-Rockerz

missindia26

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 11:43am | IP Logged
I love the new cover, it looks amazing, and very exciting
But I still prefer the old anonymous cover, I think it suited New Moon's storyline and also it allows people to have their own ideas avout the characters 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Book Cover VS Old book cover (Page 2)" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snowflake0555

IF-Sizzlerz

snowflake0555

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
I never even knew there was a new book cover for New Moon!!! Seeing this for the first time... Wow I like both I love the new book cover but I still think the old book covers are the best, for all the books... Idk why I just like the simplicity of them..and all the character's aren't on the cover so it's kinda mysterious ;)

Lmao.. I dunno ^^ stupid reason hahaha but I prefer the old book cover =P

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
The old cover had like a bleeding  rose reflecting the hardest part of Bella's life which is why its called "new moon" ( a night without the light from the moon would be a night with a "new moon"). It had a lot of depth in the cover itself, which was kind of mysterious in a good way ofcourse.
The new cover well its tastefully done, with the effects and edward's burning eyes in the back but the cover itself now is giving out too much. It seems the story is all about a love triangle which clearly is not New moon about. Not to forgot as Mona has pointed out, Bella's cloths doesnt seem to be the best for a book cover.. I mean she seems like she is willingly throwing herself at Jake which wasnt the senario. Taylor looks great, with the tattoos and the wolves in the book but im not very impressed with the positioning of the pics there.

mona18

IF-Dazzler

mona18

Posted: 27 June 2009 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ambrosia

The old cover had like a bleeding  rose reflecting the hardest part of Bella's life which is why its called "new moon" ( a night without the light from the moon would be a night with a "new moon"). It had a lot of depth in the cover itself, which was kind of mysterious in a good way ofcourse.
The new cover well its tastefully done, with the effects and edward's burning eyes in the back but the cover itself now is giving out too much. It seems the story is all about a love triangle which clearly is not New moon about. Not to forgot as Mona has pointed out, Bella's cloths doesnt seem to be the best for a book cover.. I mean she seems like she is willingly throwing herself at Jake which wasnt the senario. Taylor looks great, with the tattoos and the wolves in the book but im not very impressed with the positioning of the pics there.

Thanks Anu for agreeing with me! I thought maybe i was the only one >_<
The whole look of the book makes it look like a love triangle with Bella in Taylor's arms. I have to say the NM poster captures the momento of the love, hatred and sacrifice between Edward, Bella and Jacob. While the book makes it all haywired. What an irony Wacko

riddhima1994

riddhima1994

Posted: 27 June 2009 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
The new cover looks cool but I like the original one better.

babii.girl

IF-Sizzlerz

babii.girl

Posted: 27 June 2009 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
I like the old cover [originial] bettter.. though i wouldnt mind having this one.

Sigma

IF-Sizzlerz

Sigma

Posted: 27 June 2009 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
hey can some1 post what the new ones look like, i've only seen the 1st books after pic

so far i don't have a preference either way but if I see a cute RP i bet i'll choose the new ones, lol

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 28 June 2009 at 3:41am | IP Logged
i actually prefer the old covers rather than the characters...
coz they r different...
simple yet attractive...
so i like the old covers!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top