Twilight
Twilight

India-Forums

New Book Cover VS Old book cover (Page 2)

missindia26 IF-Rockerz
missindia26
missindia26

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 11:43am | IP Logged
I love the new cover, it looks amazing, and very exciting
But I still prefer the old anonymous cover, I think it suited New Moon's storyline and also it allows people to have their own ideas avout the characters 
snowflake0555 IF-Sizzlerz
snowflake0555
snowflake0555

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
I never even knew there was a new book cover for New Moon!!! Seeing this for the first time... Wow I like both I love the new book cover but I still think the old book covers are the best, for all the books... Idk why I just like the simplicity of them..and all the character's aren't on the cover so it's kinda mysterious ;)

Lmao.. I dunno ^^ stupid reason hahaha but I prefer the old book cover =P
Ambrosia IF-Veteran Member
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
The old cover had like a bleeding  rose reflecting the hardest part of Bella's life which is why its called "new moon" ( a night without the light from the moon would be a night with a "new moon"). It had a lot of depth in the cover itself, which was kind of mysterious in a good way ofcourse.
The new cover well its tastefully done, with the effects and edward's burning eyes in the back but the cover itself now is giving out too much. It seems the story is all about a love triangle which clearly is not New moon about. Not to forgot as Mona has pointed out, Bella's cloths doesnt seem to be the best for a book cover.. I mean she seems like she is willingly throwing herself at Jake which wasnt the senario. Taylor looks great, with the tattoos and the wolves in the book but im not very impressed with the positioning of the pics there.
mona18 IF-Dazzler
mona18
mona18

Posted: 27 June 2009 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ambrosia

The old cover had like a bleeding  rose reflecting the hardest part of Bella's life which is why its called "new moon" ( a night without the light from the moon would be a night with a "new moon"). It had a lot of depth in the cover itself, which was kind of mysterious in a good way ofcourse.
The new cover well its tastefully done, with the effects and edward's burning eyes in the back but the cover itself now is giving out too much. It seems the story is all about a love triangle which clearly is not New moon about. Not to forgot as Mona has pointed out, Bella's cloths doesnt seem to be the best for a book cover.. I mean she seems like she is willingly throwing herself at Jake which wasnt the senario. Taylor looks great, with the tattoos and the wolves in the book but im not very impressed with the positioning of the pics there.

Thanks Anu for agreeing with me! I thought maybe i was the only one >_<
The whole look of the book makes it look like a love triangle with Bella in Taylor's arms. I have to say the NM poster captures the momento of the love, hatred and sacrifice between Edward, Bella and Jacob. While the book makes it all haywired. What an irony Wacko
riddhima1994 Senior Member
riddhima1994
riddhima1994

Posted: 27 June 2009 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
The new cover looks cool but I like the original one better.
babii.girl IF-Sizzlerz
babii.girl
babii.girl

Posted: 27 June 2009 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
I like the old cover [originial] bettter.. though i wouldnt mind having this one.
Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 27 June 2009 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
hey can some1 post what the new ones look like, i've only seen the 1st books after pic

so far i don't have a preference either way but if I see a cute RP i bet i'll choose the new ones, lol
KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 28 June 2009 at 3:41am | IP Logged
i actually prefer the old covers rather than the characters...
coz they r different...
simple yet attractive...
so i like the old covers!

Go to top