PR - Written Update + Vid/Pics - June 24th

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

Pavitra Rishta - Written Update - June 24th

By: Navii Dhesi

Full Episode:

Sitish and Archana are sitting in a taxi. Archana is looking very uncomfortable and is almost about to cry. They reach Archana's house. Archana is crying. Sitish see's this and says," What happened Archana.. Why are you crying???". Archana replies," I didn't know that man, who he was, where he came from and, what he wanted. Believe me". Sitish says," I do believe you. That's why I didn't question you". Archana says," But, you were silent the whole way home. You didn't even talk to me ?". Sitish says," Ohh. I didn't wan't to make you more upset that's why I didn't say anything. Don't worry. I know what is good and bad. I have seen this world. Archana says," But, he knew my name?". Sitish says,"There maybe other girl's named Archana. He might have been mistaken". Sitish then gives Archana a tissue and says," Wipe you're tears or else you're house memebers will say they made the girl cry on the first date!". Archana says," But..". Sitish says," No buts, I told you naaa". They then get out. Sulochana then says," You .. in a taxi ?". Sitish says," Our car broke down so we had to come by taxi". Sulochana says," Come in and eat". Sitish refuses as he is getting late to go home and everyone is waiting for him. Varsha and Vaishali then come running out asking stuff all about the date. Archana says," We wen't to a restaurant". Varsha asks, " What's the name". Archana says," I forgot". Varsha says," OMG ! You wen't to such a big restaurant with Sitish and you forgot". They then keep asking things like crazy. Sulchana says," Archana must be tired. So, you go to sleep and let her go". They then leave still chatting. Archana then goes inside silently. Sulochana then asks Vinod to come with her. Manju is shocked. Vinod and Sulochana go inside. Manju calls her mother. Manju says," Mom! She's just come back. Something must be wrong". Manju's mother says," I knoww..". Manju says," How, she hasn't even said anything yet". Manju's mother says," It's all apart of our plan". They then say goodbye. They then show Vinod, Archana & Sulochana inside. Archana has told them the whole story. Sulochana then says," Who want's to break this marriage. Someone's evil eye has been cast on us. Vinod says," No, Someone has done this on purpose. Someone who can't stand Archana's hapiness. Someone who doesn't want this marrage to happen. Someone who want's to ruin our reputation and is taking advantage of this sitiuation".  Manju is standing outside tensed..". He continues," One time if we find out there name. I WILL FIGURE THIS OUT!". Manju thinks to herself," If he finds out Ajit did it. My marriage will be broken". Ajit is then saying," I will ruin that girl's repuation so much that she won't even be able to show her face". They show Manav's home. His mother tells him that someone is here to see his father. Manav looks outside and see's that it is the producer. Manav invites him in and calls his father. When his father comes the producer says," I am sorry, I said no to you so rapidly. You are the only one that can do that role in my show Guru ji". Manav's father replies," aaannndddd mmyyyyy Deal ???". The producer says," I agree to it , just come by the office and get you're script at 12 am". He then leaves. Manav's father then starts being cocky and says," SSSSEEEEE, The producer came to me himself to apoligize and give me a role ! He is going to give me 500 rupees! No one in this house appericates it though. Now, if I get 20 shows I will make Ten Thousand Rupees! ( Manav is smiling and is very happy) Then you will have to work less Manav and my daughter will go to college because of me". His wife says," First let the money come the gloat". He replies," The money will come where will it go? I'm a KING". His wife replies," In the day king in the night in jail". ( Manav get's up) He says," Don't fight today Dad has got work! I have to go". He replies,"Uhm no". She replies,"Ok, eat soemthing outside". When his mother leaves he goes back to his father and signals him to not drink. He playfully slaps Manav and agrees not too. Manav leaves. HIS WHOLE FAMILY IS HAPPY!!! THANK GOD!!! They then show Archana making chapti's. She is thinking of something and is burning it. Archana is thinking of that boy who she met at the taxi stand who was saying bad things to ruin her reputation. They then show Sulchana and Varsha fighting. Sulochana says," NO NOT 6-9". Varsha is trying to get her father to explain some sense into her mother". Her father is going to say something when all of a sudden Sulochana is looking at him with anger so her backs off. Varsha then storms off in anger and claims that no one in the house understands her. They then show Sitish getting into his car when all of a sudden a man comes up to him and starts asking what kind of girl he wants. Sitish is confused. Sitish refuses and he says he doesn't want any of this rubbish and for him to leave. The man doesn't stop so he starts to push him and kind of fight with him. The man's photo's fall everywhere. Sitish is getting in his car when he see's a picture of Archana on the ground and picks it up. He is very shocked!

THIS CONCLUDES THE EPISODE!

Please Comment &&; Like If You Liked My Update!

Edited by *Resham* - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thank you so much! *hug* really appreciate it!
Thanks for a great update.
Love:-Nonee
great update!
thank  you sooooo much!!!!

Thanks for the great update......What a cheap way to break the marriage? I hate people like Ajit, spoiling a nice girl's name......Though I don't want the marriage to happen as of course then how will Manav and Archu Meet otherwise!!!! but I don't want Archu's name spolied