..::TMKOC::.. Help Desk - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Assassinator

Where did you get that information ?

Had read it somewhere last year during her birthday !

Originally posted by CIDCLASSICCASES

its called DHOLIDA DHOL RE VAGAD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vi5dqubwFhQ

thank u,i want mp3 link of dholida n odhni,sona(other garba songs played in tmkoc).
Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
hey guys,i m anvesha...i need ur help as i want d audio download link of disha's tide naturals ad,pls guys help me as i want it urgently...

Search Youtube..You might get..
hi, does anyone know the episode for the swimming pool incident where Jethalal shows up as a sardar?
thanks 
The track starts around 10th December 2009

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laMCnf-xv6w[/YOUTUBE]
Hi can anyone tell me where I can download the Ganesh Arti from yesterday's Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chasmah's episode. I want the mp3 format for my phone and a cd in the car. Please help me and thank you in advance.
I had this question in my mind for a long time now..Can someone tell me who Pinku's parents are? I mean as far as i have seen the show they have never shown his parents? N who does he live with?🤔
Originally posted by -Jenny_KaShian-

I had this question in my mind for a long time now..Can someone tell me who Pinku's parents are? I mean as far as i have seen the show they have never shown his parents? N who does he live with?🤔
they have never showed pinku parents in tmoc,they said he live with his parents but they did not show them
swimming epis started from 7th december 2009 to 17th december 2009