sets and location

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 24 June 2009 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

Did anyone else notice that where Roshini was dancing to 'lucky boy' that was the same place wehre 'kya mujhe pyar hai' was shot for dmg last july?Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sets and location" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Urvi-

IF-Dazzler

-Urvi-

Posted: 24 June 2009 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
I know. Me and my best friend noticed that. I also noticed that the club she went to was called RG's, the same club which Samrat and Gunjan went to before their famous bike ride, but the actual place was completely different lool. Quite funny lol.

Love, Urvi x

-Shivu-

-Shivu-

Posted: 24 June 2009 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Lol. Now that you point it out, yea it is. I think StarOne shows use certain locations to film and all shows can use that place. (:

-Zeustina-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Zeustina-

#1 EIJAZ FAN

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 1:45am | IP Logged
jahnvi not only in dmg i have seen this set in many other dramas..i guess its open for anyone to shoot there..i have also seen K dramas in that set

-iPayal-

IF-Sizzlerz

-iPayal-

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 2:53am | IP Logged
the sets are re used by many shows...and the houses are the same in every show...it gets boring after a while

Post Reply New Post

Go to top