Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ambodidi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I'm sure they don't know. I hope Pratap's parents don't arrive at Shyam's house and tell his parents!
Chinu2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well I know despite all odds Shyam will marry Sugna, thats for sure. Now we need to see how well will Shyam protect her from his parents, because now he is the one who has decided to marry her and if she suffers because of his goof ups and the fact that he has not told his parents about it, then he is not really as good as we thought. Moreover, another question is will the pregnancy be revealed in front of every one?
disha_sen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanwak

not at all

the way shyam was uncomfortable answering the question to masaa, I think he hasnt told yet

very true the way shyam was uncomfortable in answering daadisas questions i m sure he hasnt told his parents abt sugna's pregnancy. Though shyam will marry sugna we have to wait to see how he protects her from his parents insulting comments which is sure to come after they come to know of her pregnancy.
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Pratap's parents will reveal the truth as they would never be able to tolerate Suguna settling again.
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 pratap's parents will reveal the truth as they canot see Suguna 's happiness...........
gullicricket thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyualka

pratap's parents will reveal the truth as they canot see Suguna 's happiness...........

Im thinking so too.. wow high drama. Shyam better have some good plans up his sleeve coz he is creating a real big mess which is gonna bring a lot of humiliation to Sugna's family.