Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

YuVilover

YuVilover

Posted: 24 June 2009 at 10:50am | IP Logged
I really wanted to share this idea with you all and i was excited!
These were my thoughts on what might happen on the sow based on their charcters and personalities:
sameer and avni: they will teach other to appreciate each other, and for sameer i think avni will be very different from the girls he usually goes forBig smileBig smileHe is sort of the player type i think avni might just tame him lol!
damimi and prithvej(sorry i might have spelled his name wrong: they are basically the same personality so rokah to everyone except family and they might meet at his camp thing ( cann nnot waitttt!!!!!!!!)Clap
karan and roshni(my fav couple and the cutest: since they are the youngest out both families i think that they might have the most fun together especially since roshni loves to party!LOLLOL
The part with them marrying all together on the same day is so cute and so filmi also come to think of it a similar story line came with a drama in paki called mehendi
sorry if i wrote too much please comment!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

luv4candy

Groupbie

luv4candy

Posted: 24 June 2009 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
sameer n avni - he'l like her n she'll not care **hot couple**

varun n roshni - shes like him bcaz he doesnt care =P **varuns cyute...girl...=( **

damini n pritvi- same intersest...likeness =)
*smart couple**

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shivu-

crazee4maan

crazee4maan

Posted: 24 June 2009 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
I really like all the couples..

Prthvi and Damini are soo similar in terms of personality so I cant wait to see their chemistry on screen, matter of fact I think this will be my most favorite couple

Sameer and Avni will be a bit more difficult, since they are worlds apart..but as we have seen in the past..they always find ways to work it out..the whole opposites attract theory

Varun and Roshni, I can definitely see hitting it off, since they are both very charming and very energetic. Varun sings and dances (at least he did while in college) and Roshni is the party type. I wouldnt be surprised if they both entered some singing or dance competition and met there..LOL

--Zehra--

Edited by pak_princess786 - 24 June 2009 at 4:27pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.