Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Zeustina-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Zeustina-

#1 EIJAZ FAN

Posted: 24 June 2009 at 8:52am | IP Logged
So since the forum is up after two episodes
wat are ur views? did it meet up to ur expectations?
do u love the show? Embarrassed

i liked the 1st epi , its only intro so can't judge much but really looking forward to this show especially prithvi and damini how will they meet n etc..cant wait for the story to develop
prithvi's entry was hot
n sameer is cute!
the girls > damini's entry was good juz like prithvi's i like her attitude
poor avni getting insulted by that guy n roshni was too diva something like kareena in K3G

Edited by -Zeustina- - 25 June 2009 at 10:04am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What are ur 1st views?" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

saher_90

Viewbie

saher_90

Posted: 24 June 2009 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Honestly,i didnt like but yea i'd liked teh entry scene of damini...lets see wht happen further...hope for the best..!Smile

Edited by saher_90 - 24 June 2009 at 9:22am

perfectprincess

Goldie

perfectprincess

Posted: 24 June 2009 at 9:28am | IP Logged
i love sameer's character
roshni acts like a total blonde kid
prithvi and damini's charcter are pretty cool
i cant wait until all 3 brothers meet the 3 sisters
Smile

-Zeustina-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Zeustina-

#1 EIJAZ FAN

Posted: 24 June 2009 at 10:46am | IP Logged
^ yeah roshni did act like that
when she got up from the bed wearing her PJ's she reminded me of diya from MJHT they act kinda similar too

never expected seedi sadhi avni to be going on a blind date..that was really unexpected

Edited by sweetviolet - 24 June 2009 at 10:47am

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 24 June 2009 at 11:00am | IP Logged
the epi's werent that bad.. they were actually good.. the only prob i have is Roshni.. actually not a prob just an irritation.. many ppl would find her cute too buh in my opinion she's over acting.. she's a grown up girl and behaving like a 12 year old kid all girly girly.. Avni is cutee and Damini is gr8.. on cuming to the brothers.. all of them are cool.. i like prithvi (ahhhhh Gaurav...my fav), sameer not so much but ya varun is cutee.. so basically my fav in the show is Prithvi - Damini... all the characters are poles apart.. thts wat interesting..first epi was good Gaurav was HOTTTTT.. (ohhk sorry ppl i go crazy sumtimes..lolLOL).. ya thts pretty much it.. hope to see some interesting facts turning out in near future and jodi's meeting up as soon as posssible

Love Pulwasha Smile

-Zeustina-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Zeustina-

#1 EIJAZ FAN

Posted: 24 June 2009 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
^ditto

all the characters r poles apart that's wat makes it interesting :)

sanya-k

Groupbie

sanya-k

Posted: 24 June 2009 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
WELL i so ep 1 /2 n 3

1st episode = guys wer juss 22222 awesome...lowed all 3 !!! wowie..so i was excited 2 watch 2nd !!

2nd episode= damini (mesmerizin) ... avni...ummm nice ... Roshini--uffffff.... i hated her voice...n her dialouge delivery...i mean itz so slow...i swaped d channel n swapped bak...n she was still continuin her sentance...my godddddddddddd.....not cool

3rd episode = wen i saw dis episode i agreed 2 an article i read recently... d MOM needs 2 b changed man...look at her....sloww...sad...n bad =P n n 2 top it all ROSHINIS slowness n ova actin...nsqeeky voice...ufffffff

no no no way can i convince myself 2 watch episode 4 !! =S

Edited by sanya-k - 24 June 2009 at 2:46pm

Navi_44

IF-Dazzler

Navi_44

Posted: 24 June 2009 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
i love the show
i love all of them specially SaVani's jodi is super cute!
i can't wait until they meet each other..n also wanna see the other jodis meet!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top