Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

LNBDJ inspired from Pasion De Gavilanes?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 24 June 2009 at 8:48am | IP Logged
When i saw the promo's of LNMDJ the 1st thing that striked my mind was Colombia Telenovela (soap opera) Pasion De Gavilanes (Passion of Hawks)

There are lot of things common in both the shows:Three brothers-sisters, revenge from the family, enter the family with a motive but fall in love with the daughters of the house.

Those who want to know the story of Pasion De Gavilanes can check the below link.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pasi%C3%B3n_de_gavilanes

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mahalaxmikKnowalot2Heavens_KissLadyFlameadits7book.wormShwetha!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LNBDJ inspired from Pasion De Gavilanes?" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Zeustina-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Zeustina-

#1 EIJAZ FAN

Posted: 24 June 2009 at 9:07am | IP Logged
shruti really another remake?  thanks 4 info
maybe its inspired like the concept like u said

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 24 June 2009 at 9:15am | IP Logged
@Tina:The concept seems to be inspired from PDG 3 brothers come 2 take revenge from the family falls in love with the three daughters of the house.

But the main question here is why does Ila Gujral send Prithvi's father in jail? Maybe he comes to know some secret & he has to pay for this by going to jail so that the truth doesn't come out in open.

-Zeustina-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Zeustina-

#1 EIJAZ FAN

Posted: 24 June 2009 at 9:22am | IP Logged
shruti thats the reason why we need to watch it hehe..i have no idea bout it but from the synopsis they made it sound like the guys father is good so it made me think maybe there's a misunderstanding  n their dad have been framed n Ila also thinks that he is guilty
i wonder if the 3 daughter's r Ila's kids or juz relative?

Edited by sweetviolet - 24 June 2009 at 9:23am

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 24 June 2009 at 10:20am | IP Logged
hmm..never seen the other serial... I thought it reminded me much of hulchul's basic story

-iPayal-

IF-Sizzlerz

-iPayal-

Posted: 24 June 2009 at 11:21am | IP Logged
ooo!! that would be sooo interesting...them coming to take revenge and falling for them! ....im not shocked that the concept is from another show, most of the shows are.

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 12:57am | IP Logged
@Tina:I didn't watch PDG as well but i had read the synopsis of the show once while surfing on net.

Prithivi-Damini enter on horse reminds of 1st lead pair of the other show.

@Jhanvi:Hulchul's story was different than LNMDJ it was like 4 bro & family rivallary. But the common factor is revenge part in both the movies. As usual the hero falls for heroine.

@payal:Almost all shows take inspiration of either story or some upcoming track from a movie so nothing new.

Shwetha!

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 August 2009 at 2:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top