Posted: 14 years ago
Lets us introduce ourself to know each other better.

Name-Shruti

Place-Mumbai

Occupation-Student

You are looking forward to Love Ne Mila Di Jodi because-The promo's are nice, Gaurav-Chandana being part of the show & the story seems to be inspired from Pasin De Gavilanes.

Looking forward to everyone's introduction😊

Regards,

IF Dev Team

Name-Navi

Place-USA

Occupation-Student

You are looking forward to Love Ne Mila Di Jodi because-The promo's are nice, all the jodis are really cute!

Edited by Navi_44 - 14 years ago
Hye everyone.😛
I'm Rishani,i'm 16 & i leave in Paris,actually i'm sri-lankan.
I really luv to watch indian show,especially youth based dramas:like DMG,MJHT. And this new show luks gud too.😊
Name- Tina

Place-Malaysia

Occupation- Working

You are looking forward to Love Ne Mila Di Jodi because- Promo's were good, interesting story line, Prithvi n Damini looks great together
Name-Ravjot

Place-Canada

Occupation-Student

You are looking forward to Love Ne Mila Di Jodi because-The show seems interesting as well as the characters. Plus I think the story will be good =)
Name- Jhanvi

Place- USA

Occupation- Student

You are looking forward to Love Ne Mila Di Jodi because-  I like Varun's character and love youthness in the serial

Name - Zaara

Place - New York,USA

Occupation - Student/part time worker

Name: Pulwasha

Place: Canada

You are looking forward to Love Ne Mila Di Jodi because - the show looks promising.. the faces are freash and yess most of all it has Gauravvv my hottie.. so basically im watching the show cuz of gaurav nd ya chandana and he looks  good together..

Name- Payal

Place- Canada

Occupation-Student

You are looking forward to Love Ne Mila Di Jodi because the promos looked really good and the story seems interesting. and Im a sucker for love stories. lol
Name: Chandz
Place: UK
You are looking forward to Love Ne Mila Di Jodi because: From the promos, it seems like a interesting show.
Edited by I.Love.Mohit - 14 years ago