Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shockalot

IF-Sizzlerz

shockalot

Posted: 24 June 2009 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Big smileBig smile Let the flurry of topics begin!

So....i may be the only one but i've taken this instant liking for Sameer...i've become a Sam deewani lolll he's just soo adorable!
And Avni is just definition of adorableeeeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
So i'm thinkinggg....Sameer is into his stylish, hot girls while Avni is a simple girl with simple but big dreams and ambitions.....how are they going to meet and how do you think their story will start?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sameer and Avni - milan kaisa hoga?" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Navi_44

IF-Dazzler

Navi_44

Posted: 24 June 2009 at 8:35am | IP Logged
yaa

same here yaar
i love SaVni!!!!!!!!!!!!!Embarrassed

i have noo idea how their story will start..but i was thinking maybe somthin like since Sameer is into money and stuff (the whole hotel scene in the 1st epi) and he will randomly meet Avni at their hotel or somthing ..i have no idea..since they are not in college either...but ya...i know my idea is kinda lame..ConfusedConfusedConfusedbut idk..lol
wat u think??

Edited by Navi_44 - 24 June 2009 at 2:56pm

shockalot

IF-Sizzlerz

shockalot

Posted: 24 June 2009 at 9:12am | IP Logged
haha Navi, i'm not suree! That's why i'm really looking forward to their story! I mean i doubt it'll go the SaJan way...they wont become best friends and dont think Avni will fall in love first....awwwwwww i'd love to see Sameer in love with Avni! So cutee!

robbieluvr

IF-Sizzlerz

robbieluvr

Posted: 24 June 2009 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Yeah you are right sameer is very good looking, i like him also. I think Sameer's gonna meet him when he comes to Mumbai and probably gonna pretend to like her for money since people were making fun of her in yesterday's episode that she's not pretty and she's gonna be alone and stuff. But i guess while pretending he'll fall for her. I am not sure just my thought!!! What do you think.

Asthuox

IF-Dazzler

Asthuox

Posted: 24 June 2009 at 10:03am | IP Logged

i LOVE sameer. He is so cuteeee XD!

I agree with the Avni is just definition of adorableeeeEmbarrassedShe turly is!

Oh i was wondering this to. I even imagined a scene.

Its like sameer is in a hotel, just wondering aboutLOL. Avni is near the pool side. Sameer spots a "his type girl" walks in that direction. Avni slowly starts to walk to, sameer speeds and comes crashing into avniEmbarrassed. And oh they are like really close, and go falling into the pool LOLEmbarrassed!

Then i remembered sajan EmbarrassedLOL so i was like "thinking"  again LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

natashaa46

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 24 June 2009 at 10:41am | IP Logged
i dnt like smaeer tht much but ya avni is pretty cute and they will make a nice couple.. i dnt knw how they willl meet but their story would be interesting cuz they are poles apart..

-Urvi-

IF-Dazzler

-Urvi-

Posted: 24 June 2009 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Couldnt agree more. I am in love with this couple. And I ABSOLUTELY ADOREEE Sameer's character. <3 lol

And whats also quite coincidental is that I am a HUGEE Samrat fan .. So you know, I LOVE MY SAMS :P haha

Edited by urvimjht - 24 June 2009 at 1:27pm

MelodiousDreams

IF-Rockerz

MelodiousDreams

Posted: 24 June 2009 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Interesting thing to think about Shazu...

From what we know about Sameer so far, I think robbieluvr's guess might be possible, since Sameer seems most attracted to fame and money...

I'm most curious to see how Avni ends up becoming his "biggest challenge" when it comes to winning her over, whether he's pretending or not...

Avni is SUCH a sweetheart! I loooove her!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top