LNMDJ Help Desk-Post all your queries here - Page 5

Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Originally posted by 26javey26

can someone give me the EHQ or HQ download link to when Sameer was following Avni

Here you go
http://www.hostingcup.com/9nszomzih7xf.html
Originally posted by simisca

Hey,

When will the future scenes thread starts as I would like to read scoops from PD here as well.

It would start later on after we get settled and the dev team talks to PD and rest
Originally posted by simisca

Hey,

When will the future scenes thread starts as I would like to read scoops from PD here as well.

once the dev team is assigned to this forum and decides with PD
then ya until then plz do not open topics for future scenes - attention to all

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

hey guys i m new to this forum ....well some one pls help me ....i happen to catch up one episode yesterday...and could not take of my eyes of this girl who was in white salwar ...a guy was trying to kidnap her...pls some one tell me her name, real as well as screen name....just watching this show for her.
Originally posted by luv_guru

hey guys i m new to this forum ....well some one pls help me ....i happen to catch up one episode yesterday...and could not take of my eyes of this girl who was in white salwar ...a guy was trying to kidnap her...pls some one tell me her name, real as well as screen name....just watching this show for her.

hey luv guru!!
welcome to the forumm..the grl in the white salwar was avni gujral...and her real name is parmeet..
shes really pretty na๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by *payal_15*

hey luv guru!!

welcome to the forumm..the grl in the white salwar was avni gujral...and her real name is parmeet..

shes really pretty na๐Ÿ˜ƒ

hey thanks a lot u warm welcome as well as for ur quick reply.....well she is tooo pretty yaar.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ and one more quest ....does the couple have some name on the forum...?

Originally posted by luv_guru

hey thanks a lot u warm welcome as well as for ur quick reply.....well she is tooo pretty yaar.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ and one more quest ....does the couple have some name on the forum...?

ur welcome!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
the dudes name is sameer so together they are
savni...

youll have a great time in the forum...do join the savni app thread๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by *payal_15*

ur welcome!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

the dudes name is sameer so together they are

savni...

youll have a great time in the forum...do join the savni app thread๐Ÿ˜Š

savni sounds great ....well i m also looking forward to have a great time here.....n i m surely going to join the savni app thread ....well thanks once again for all d help.... ๐Ÿ˜ŠEdited by luv_guru - 14 years ago