Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 24 June 2009 at 7:02am | IP Logged
This thread will contain all the articles/interviews related to the show Love Ne Bana Di Jodi.

IF is in direct competition with Telly Chakkar & Indian Television. Don't post articles from these two above sites on IF.

Please provide link to the article/source.

Don't post any comments out here. They will be deleted by Dev Team.

Regards,

IF Dev Team

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolfire-Candy-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LNBDJ Articles Corner-No Comments" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Shakuntala to go off air
From Shakuntala going off air to Aamir and Sanjeeda wanting to fall in love on screen, get your lowdown of the latest news right here!
Showing 8 of 8 images Previous    Next
Gaurav Khanna

Gaurav Khanna from Love Ne Milla… in love
Actor Gaurav Khanna on STAR One's new show Love Ne Milla Di Jodi is already in love. But if you're thinking he's in love with his onscreen pair, then let us tell you that you're wrong. Instead he's in love with horse riding! This handsome hunk had never tried horse riding before, but thanks to his tough character in the show, he learnt horse riding and fell in love with his Ghodi! Finally Rab Ne Mila Di Ghodi!

http://www.indya.com/gallery/gallery.aspx?aid=415

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 27 June 2009 at 12:47am | IP Logged

Gaurav Khanna aka known as Sharman Wadhwa in KUMKUM has dne his debut frm Siddhant wid a comeo role in it....Smile

Gaurav Khanna aka Neil of Jeevan Saathi is a foodie and is not a fussy eater, he can eat almost everything and anything. Gaurav also loves to cook and in fact says that he enjoys cooking.

Personal fitness mantra: I eat everything. I am not a diet conscious person.

Personal diet mantra: Eat everything and be happy in life.

Exercise routine: I workout an hour everyday and also do weight training.

Is food the elixir of life?
Yes it is.

Are you a foodie?
I am an absolute foodie and I like to eat good food.

Are you a veg or non-veg?
I prefer eating both in the right proportion.

Favourite cuisine:Mughlai

Favourite dish: A well cooked chicken, I can have chicken in any form.

Favourite restaurant: Can't name any one as every restaurant has its own speciality.

A must at my breakfast table… A glass of milk

Sugar or sugarfree for my tea/coffee... Coffee with sugar.

Lunch generally consists of… Home cooked and consists of roti, dal, salad and a piece of chicken.

For high tea I have… Anything fried like samosas or bhajiyas.

Dinner generally consists of…
I prefer to eat a heavy dinner which consists of roti, chicken, paneer and dal.I can't stay without roti.

Dessert delights… Indian sweets specially jalebi and kaju barfi.

One thing I can't resist… Chocolates

My favourite drink (non-alcoholic)… Cold coffee

My favourite drink (alcoholic)… I drink occasionally and whenever I drink its only beer or vodka.

For a date I would prefer… Anything which I don't have to eat with my hands. I would therefore like to stick to Continental cuisine but will let my partner order what she likes.

At parties I have… Parties are meant to enjoy so at parties I will eat everything.

Experiment with food?
I don't like to experiment with food. I like to keep my food simple.

Most unusual dish I've tasted… All kind of sea food tastes unusual to me as I don't enjoy it.

On the streets, I love to have… Everything, I like everything on the streets.

One place I would never eat again… There are many. I don't wish to name them.

Do you cook?
Yes, I enjoy cooking

Your favourite recipe…

Butter Chicken

Ingredients: -
1 whole chicken cut into pieces, 2 tomatoes (blended), 2 onions chopped,1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste,15 cashew nuts (ground to a paste)
2 tbsp butter, 3 tbsp thick cream,1 tsp chilli powder,1 tsp oil, coriander for garnishing.

Marination:- 1 tbsp tandoori masala,1/2 tbsp garam masala, 2 tbsp lime juice, 1/2 tsp cumin powder, 5 tbsp yogurt, salt to taste

Method: -
Marinate the chicken for one hour. Heat oil in a pan and fry the chicken for 10 minutes. Remove the chicken and keep aside. In the remaining oil, fry the chopped onions till golden, then add the ginger-garlic paste and fry till oil separates. Add the cashew nut paste, chilli powder, tomato paste and cook for 10 minutes. Add the butter, cream and chicken. Mix well and cook until it is done. Garnish with coriander.

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 28 June 2009 at 2:56am | IP Logged

Now it's Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

June 17th, 2009

Another love story cum family drama is all set to rule Star One soon. We are talking about the new show Love Ne Mila Di Jodi of Shakuntalam Telefilms which will start from June 22 at 9:30 pm.

"The USP if the show is that it's not a regular love story but has a family drama. Along side the track of each romantic pair can become a concept of its own. It focuses into the interpersonal relationships too," commented the producer, Nelima Bajpai.

The show has two known faces, Gaurav Khanna and Chandana Sharma. Besides that there are many new faces like Dishant Arora, Karan Thacker, Simran Kaur and Pemeet Chauhan.

When asked of why she choose for the fresh talents, the producer replied, "They doesn't have a definite image and it's easy to mould them. Also these young guys and girls don't have preconceived notion which makes the job easier for us."

The story of the LNMDJ revolves around the lives of three brothers who come across Mumbai with a purpose but fate changes and their path cross three beautiful sisters. Now under which circumstances their love blossoms is all what we are going to watch in this show.

The actors and producer with the channels have lots of expectation from this show. "I want this show to become a channel driven," concludes Nelima.

Now let junta decide whether the show makes the channel reaches new heights or not…(Sampurn Media)

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 28 June 2009 at 2:57am | IP Logged

Love Ne Mila Di Jodi :- Dishant arora, Simran Kaur, Karan Thacker and Permeet Chauhan

Shakuntalam Telefilms are always in search of new talent for their various shows. They have just recently introduced 4 new faces – Dishant arora, Simran Kaur, Karan Thacker and Permeet Chauhan for the new serial – Love Ne Mila Di Jodi.

When asked Shyamasis Bhattacharya, the producer of the show on what they look for in an actor while casting, he quotes "The most important requirement is whether they have the knack towards acting and then follows the look test. We need faces that can be easily associated with the character they will be playing. We make these actors go through one-on-one acting lessons, so that they can give in their best from the first shot itself." 

In the past also they had introduced some very charming actors like Divyanka Tripathi and Sharad Malhotra – famously known as Divya and Amar of Banoo Main Teri Dulhann. They have also presently introduced Natasha Sharma (Sia in Naa Aana Iss Des Laado) and Aditya Redij (Raghav in Naa Aana Iss Des Laado). So we can expect that Dishant, Simran, Karan and Permeet will become a household name in the same the way as their predecessors had become.
http://www.bollyadda.com/2009/06/love-ne-mila-di-jodi-dishant-arora.html

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 28 June 2009 at 3:01am | IP Logged

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 18 July 2009 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Chandana Sharma's raindrops of joy

Young and vivacious Chandana Sharma, aka Damini of Love Ne Mila Di Jodi, loves the rains and has fond memories of the season.

"When I was in school, I always hoped it would rain heavily so that we could get a day off from school. We would play in rain without worrying about falling ill," she says.

The actress adds, "Things have not changed much after becoming a celebrity. I still the enjoy rains. I sit at home with a cup of tea with lots of pakodas, samosas and chaat." But Chandana doesn't get to enjoy the downpour as much. "I don't get much time away from my shoots. But whenever I do, I just go out in the rain and have a blast with my friends. Getting drenched is the best way to enjoy monsoon."

Chandana says that the sets of Love Ne Mila Di Jodi are also loads of fun. "Whenever we are free, I and my co-stars have a blast. Our producers, Neelima Bajpai and Shyamashish Bhattacharya of Shakuntalam Telefilms are generous enough to let us enjoy ourselves."

• Hill Road Media
  • Saturday, July 18, 2009

• Source : http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/July/News_20090718_93

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Komal_Chaudhary

-Aysha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Aysha-

Posted: 24 August 2009 at 4:53am | IP Logged
    Chandana Sharma Interview ' Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

The anchor cum actor, Chandana Sharma is all set for her new journey with the show Love Ne Mila Di Jodi on Star One. Earlier too she was seen hosting a show Home Shanti Home on the same channel. Chandana rose to fame with her stint as Tara in Yeh Dil Chahe More and now is back with a new avatar to surprise the audience.

http://calcuttatube.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/Chandana-Sharma_Interview.jpg

In an exclusive heart-to-heart conversation she talks about her new show, love life and marriage.

You are coming after a gap of a year. What you had been doing all these while?
    There was nothing exciting coming to me, so I did not take any project. I didn't want to do saas-bahu soap so I choose to stay away from dailies. There is lot of commitments in dailies and it takes lot of time too. Though in between I have hosted a show for NDTV Imagine and also did a weekly show on 9X.

What made you take up Love Ne Mila Di Jodi?
    The character it's very nice, different and I have not done something like this. I have already played some one who is bubbly but in this show it's more dominating who is concerned about her sisters and very assertive.

Out of sight out of mind' will the audience be able to gel with you in the same way as they did a year back ?
    I don't really know but hoping that they gel likes that. I don't think like that when I take up a show and how the audience will react. But you know I am sure this will be new thing for the audience too to see me in this role.

There are many new faces in the show. How was it to work with them?
    They are nice, especially both my sister are very pretty. They do lot of rehearsals and it's nice to be with them. I also do help them when it comes to delivering the dialogues.

Any memorable incident that you remember while shooting for the show?
    Every day there is a new incident as shooting with these two girls is like that. They have some or the other issues everyday like if one has problem with costume other will have it with dance. It's an experience every day as I sort their crisis between them. These two sisters are really funny.

How is it to work with Gaurav Khanna who is your co- star in the show?
    With Gaurav I have not really worked with him as such, has done only one scene but yes he is very nice person. He gives you your more space and does not talk so much and it's good to work with them.

What kind of guy you look out for in future?
    I would like someone who is more sorted. He should have lots of patience as well. Even in term of my character and real, I'm very restless and is little short tempered also. So I want somebody who is calmer and accept me in the same way as I am.

You are associated with PETA too. Tell us something about your stint in that?
    Not only with PETA but I am volunteer on my own. I just pick up dogs and get them vaccinated. Whether there are birds or squirrel, last week I picked up squirrel also and taken it to the vet. When I am not working it takes my lot of time. I don't miss shooting in this way.

What will be the next step after this for you?
    I haven't planned anything career wise. Personal life definitely it will be marriage. There is some one special in my life (Raman) but everything will be decided next year only. He has the qualities that I am looking out for my life partner. As of now I have just started with my show and want to focus on it.

http://calcuttatube.com/chandana-sharma-interview-love-ne-mila-di-jodi/

Edited by aysha_65 - 24 August 2009 at 4:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Komal_Chaudhary

Post Reply New Post

Go to top