punjabi_qt26

Goldie

punjabi_qt26

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 23 June 2009 at 6:18pm | IP Logged

Pavitra Rishta - Written Update - June 23rd

By: Navii D.

Part 1:

Everyone is sitting at the table eating when all of a sudden Sitish's mother get's a phone call. The person says," Do not go through this marriage or you will regret it! I am saying this because I am you're well-wisher". Sitish's mother replies," I know the difference between good and bad. That girl is not bad you are! You are spreading such rubbish about such a good girl. Don't ever phone me again GOT IT !". Manju and her mother are shocked. Manju's mother says," What happened?". Sitish's mother says," It was someone telling me bad stuff about Archana. But, don't worry our decision is still the same. Be careful/ Only a few people now about this marriage. This phone call was someone asking why I didn't break  the marriage?Maybe it's a house member....". Vinod says," Can you show me the number? We can atleast find out the area of who is calling". Manju and her mother are scared now. Sitish's mother says," Leave it son. When there is such good food then why talk about such sad things". Sitish and Archana smile at eachother. Sitish's father continues bysaying," Come Archana, give me some of this masala dar food". They then show Archana with a newspaper in her hand the next morning. Everyone is in a rush. Everyone is calling Archana saying," WHERE IS MY CHAI, WHERE IS MY BOOK???". The mother is laughing and thinking about what they will do without Archana. She then continues praying. Vaishali and Varsha both make sure they have their tiffins. Archana goes inside. Sulochana is done praying when the phone rings. She picks it up and is Sitish. Sulochana says," Hello". Sitish says," Hello, Mom! Uhmm, I was wondering if I could take Archana out today". Sulochana says," Yes , why not talk toArchana yourself". Everyone is very happy and getting all excited. Archana's father tells Varsha not to bug Archana. Vinod says," Today, I will have to drop Punni off". They then all circle around Archana. Sitish says," I took a day off for you. Will you go out with me?". Archana isn't repling. Sulochana says," Varsha & Vaishali aren't you getting late?". Sitish says," You will come with me right?". Archana still is not replying. Sulochana says," Say YES!". Archana says,"  y y y e e e s s s s". Everybody is very happy" Sitish says," So, I will pick you up at 6". Sitish smiles. ( SIIITTTIISHHH ISSS SHOOO CUUTTEEE!!!!) Varsha and Vaishali then tell Archana that they will dress her and make her not look like her usual aunty type because it is her first date with there brother-in-law. The 3 sisters walk away talking about usual girl talk. Sulochana is smiling and is very happy.

Part 2:

Varsha says," WOW! You are looking beautiful". Varsha says," Hurry! Sitish must be coming!".They show a car coming in. (It is Sitish) Archana and her mother are walking towards the door. Archana's mother is saying," You have to get to know him. Ohhh, and make sure that you talk too. It shouldn't be him only talking and you just listening". Sitish get's out of the car. He greets everyone. He then says," We will back in 2 hours mom". Sulochana replies," Don't worry. Go!". Archana is going to the car but, keeps looking back ( She is Nervous!) Varsha lips GO!  Sitish then opens the door like a gentlemen and Archana sits inside. She waves good bye and they wave back. In the middle of the ride, Sitish says," What did you do today?". Archana replies,"Work". Sitish replies," I had ALOT of work today too in the office. We only get Sunday off. What do you do on Sunday?". Archana replies," Work... and sometimes I go to the temple". Sitish smiles. Archana is sweating. Sitish asks, " Are you hot?( LOL! Get it??) Air Conditioning is on though ??". Archana replies," Noo". Sitish then starts talking about music composers, concerts etc.. and other english terms that Archana does not seem to understand she is TOTALLY LOST! Then someone on a motorcycle tells Sitish that his front tire is almost out of air. He stops and asks where the nearest garage is. You then see Manav and Chotu talking to eachother. Sitish and Archana enter the garage. Manav sees Archana and his face lights up! Manav is memorized by Archana's beauty and therefore keeps looking at her while Chotu and Sitish take care of the money problems/ money handling. Sitish gives 500 rupees instead of 5 rupees. Chotu goes to get change from Manav. Manav tells Sitish that he does not change for 500 rupees. When all of a sudden Archana says," SITISH ! I have change". Sitish says, " Alright". Manav then get's change from Archana. Archana doesn't even look at Manav and drops 5 rupees in his hands. Archana and Sitish are smiling at eachother. They reach a restaurant and then you see someone deflating their tire AGAIN! They go inside the restaurant. Sitish again asks her if she want's Ice Tea. She agrees even though she doesn't knwo what it is. He then shows her the menu. She see's the prices and says," THE DAL IS 250 RUPEES! A whole week of food for my family is that price!". Sitish says," It works because it is Bandra's top restaurant". He then goes ON AND ON about how the restaurant is so good. He then keeps talking and TALKING AND TALKING! Poor Archana is very uncomfortable cause she is not used to this lifestyle. They then are done and about to leave when all of a sudden Archana says," You left 100 Rupeed". Sitish says," That is a tip....". They leave. When they get out the chaffuer says that the car is still punctured. Sitish blames Manav and says they will go by taxi. Archana says,"There is a taxi stand near by..  but we will have to walk .. ". Sitish agrees to and says he is always ready to take a walk with Archana.  Mid-way a guy comes up to them nd says," Archana you said you were sick when I called today. Today with him??Call me later kk!". Archana then says," He knew my name ... I don't know". Sitish says," It's late... let's go now". The man then goes to a car and says," The bad impression is made". He get's paid and then they show Manju's brother with a evil smirk!

THIS CONCLUDES THE EPISODE!!!

Comment & Like If You Liked the Update !

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by *Resham* - 24 June 2009 at 12:14am

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

Archanabrit-in-nyChomelahcirtanvi28sweetyz_123jassidhukavya6724samsayshelloDevjyoteeAMSTanamikamundonzeestar1sushchhqweztion1himani88s3chaudhpg713sushraibutunadivya221nulzheartsmartsushavvinookwayegleDGill28Koyelradheradhenatashaa46Gauri22naj7*Maleena*mah403bookbrain007Aamir's Fanmushkan_2003mayahmellisaiblackdaughterRehana86sam111222ninandRoarkneela226l0vey*Resham*-Ravjot--MeraBarun-pop77Gur.N.coolBul3mitzi11Roshni.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PR - Written + Vid/Pics Update - June 23rd" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

asmk

asmk

Posted: 23 June 2009 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update...everything looks so perfect for archana ...wonder what will go wrong with the rishta and how will archana get married to manav ...

bookbrain007

Goldie

bookbrain007

Posted: 23 June 2009 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
thansk so much!!!

yeah sitesh seems so nice. i wonder what will happen that she marries manav

asmk

asmk

Posted: 23 June 2009 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
i think something may happen to satish(will be made to happen by manju and her mom)and archana will be blamed for bad luck or something...then satishs parents will get scared for her son and cancel the rishta ...

l0vey

IF-Rockerz

l0vey

Posted: 23 June 2009 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
they're making an easy path for manav to enter lol

Roshni.

IF-Sizzlerz

Roshni.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 23 June 2009 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update!

I wonder what that Ajit is upto! I hate their stupid plans!

ibelieveinpink

IF-Stunnerz

ibelieveinpink

Posted: 23 June 2009 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asmk

i think something may happen to satish(will be made to happen by manju and her mom)and archana will be blamed for bad luck or something...then satishs parents will get scared for her son and cancel the rishta ...
That's my guess!
Thanks for the upfate!

muneera19

IF-Dazzler

muneera19

Posted: 23 June 2009 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top